Countdown To Tribulation

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 8:40 pm » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 3:24 am » by Bleever

Thanks. This was a really good video. Can't wait for 2014 to start...I really hope we can figure out a way to stop global warming, I mean global climate change...I mean...on and on...yeah, nothing to see here folks this is all within the realm of completely normal activity.

We should add the persistent fires at NSA facility in Utah to this list of global warming, man made, mother earth helps us, shake fleas off her back, over-population, can't possibly sustain ongoing problems of this completely normal behavior our earth is currently exhibiting.

One day, we as a people will tire of this, and we will say surely this is the finger of God.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 3:44 am » by Phoenix rising

Tribulation, the sooner the better, without trying to sound like a doom merchant its like waiting ten years for the 3rd instalment of the hobbit, the suspense has turned into an anticlimax
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 5:44 pm » by Temps13

I dunno what people a have got against a bit of Doom..I myself am an advocate of Total Doom!
I'll be there,listening to my Doom metal,nodding my head..
We had a bit of a false start with 2012..but we could still see some cataclysmic action & righteous/unrighteous retribution in our lifetime..
Truth,you know Abraham? well,I don't mention this to be racist or anything,because I'm not,but..
Abraham knowingly made a pact with a god/God,whatever-plural/mono..& it was to go into Canaan & slaughter every single person from each of the many many peoples who lived there,with names like Jesubites,Hittites,Canaanites,Perizzites,Rephaites,AmoritesGirgashites etc etc..
This god ordered him to make a genocidal incursion into the region,murdering all who lived in each village,until the entire land had been cleared.What kind of person would sign up to a real estate deal like that?
Abraham then called his god "a righteous god"..but what is righteous about genocide just so you can live somewhere?
This is why I say 'righteous/unrighteous action'
Do you think it's righteous to do that? Just wondered as I know you believe in one God,but that doesn't mean you see fit to judge his actions..just wondered mate that's all..
& of course,this fellow Abraham is held up by Semitic people to be some sort of hero,isn't he? I think that would explain why they don't mind shitting on Palestinians..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 pm » by Bleever

Temps13 wrote:I dunno what people a have got against a bit of Doom..I myself am an advocate of Total Doom!
We had a bit of a false start with 2012..but we could still see some cataclysmic action & righteous/unrighteous retribution in our lifetime..
Truth,you know Abraham? well,I don't mention this to be racist or anything,because I'm not,but..
Abraham knowingly made a pact with a god/God,whatever-plural/mono..& it was to go into Canaan & slaughter every single person from each of the many many peoples who lived there,with names like Jesubites,Hittites,Canaanites,Perizzites,Rephaites,AmoritesGirgashites etc etc..
This god ordered him to make a genocidal incursion into the region,murdering all who lived in each village,until the entire land had been cleared.What kind of person would sign up to a real estate deal like that?
Abraham then called his god "a righteous god"..but what is righteous about genocide just so you can live somewhere?
Do you think it's righteous to do that? Just wondered as I know you believe in one God,but that doesn't mean you see fit to judge his actions..just wondered mate that's all..
& of course,this fellow Abraham is held up by Semitic people to be some sort of hero,isn't he? I think that would explain why they don't mind shitting on Palestinians..

nice, way to stay on track here.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:08 am » by Ishumble

can't wait
:owned: :banana: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 1:25 am » by Truthdefender

Temps13 wrote:I dunno what people a have got against a bit of Doom..I myself am an advocate of Total Doom!

I believe you mean Moses little bro. And the reasoning behind those actions is given for the seeker. Seek.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 1:37 am » by Temps13

No,Genesis chapter 15/1-17 The Lord's covenant with Abram..

Btw I found this bit here it says the throne of Satan was in Pergamum,now resides in the museum at Berlin,the Pergamum altar (Revelation 2:12) "To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: these are the words of him who has the sharp,double edged sword.I know where you live-where Satan has his throne.Yet you remain true to my name.You did not renounce your faith in me,not even in the days of Antipas,my faithful witness,who was put to death in your city-where Satan lives."
& another bit where Satan asks the lord why should I worship you? I am the older (brother)
Enki & Enlil?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 4:51 am » by Ishumble

2 Timothy 3:1-4
New King James Version (NKJV)
Perilous Times and Perilous Men

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 6:05 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

The lord was promising Abraham the promise Land where Moses would lead the Israelite
after coming out of Egypt and wondering in the desert 40 years. Nobody was killed there
But in the future there was war for the land.

15 And I will put enmity(WAR) between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Next