Countdown to Zero Documentary

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 6:12 pm » by Cwmman

alternateworld wrote:Never thought i'd have to type this following sentence...

but i gotta agree with jesus :D

I've just watched about half so far, and although interesting it does appear to be a real fear mongering piece of propaganda.

Worth watching to understand the enemy. Just not the one's depicted in the film, the one's who've made it. IMO

:look:

if you ditched your tv license (good for you :flop: ) have a look at http://www.tpuc.org a cracking story about a bit of justice being served against the tv license inspecters and some tips to stop them hounding you :mrcool:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 6:23 pm » by Seahawk

cwmman wrote:

I've just watched about half so far, and although interesting it does appear to be a real fear mongering piece of propaganda.

Worth watching to understand the enemy. Just not the one's depicted in the film, the one's who've made it. IMO

if you ditched your tv license (good for you :flop: ) have a look at http://www.tpuc.org a cracking story about a bit of justice being served against the tv license inspecters and some tips to stop them hounding you :mrcool:

Hey,CW. I'm in the U.S. What is a TV license exactly?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 pm » by Kalinsaast

Thanks for the documentary Duck :cheers:

I do love documentaries on Nuclear energy, waste and weapons.

Sad a ? :lol:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 7:42 pm » by Leonidas1977

seahawk100 wrote:
cwmman wrote:

Hey,CW. I'm in the U.S. What is a TV license exactly?

the bbc dont put adverts on their chanel like other stations. so the tv licence covers their cost. so basicly you pay a licenceing fee to watch bbc. wich is bollox if you ask me .

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 pm » by Seahawk

Ah, I see. Well, here in the U.S., we get both- Lucky, huh?- The tube is brimmed full of adverts, AND, we get to pay an outrageous monthly fee. Or, if we don't pay a fee, we get to have 1 channel, and could watch Jerry Springer- WTTP TV. (White Trash Trailer Park) all day long. Wheee!

Thankfully, there's netflix.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 pm » by Cwmman

seahawk100 wrote:Ah, I see. Well, here in the U.S., we get both- Lucky, huh?- The tube is brimmed full of adverts, AND, we get to pay an outrageous monthly fee. Or, if we don't pay a fee, we get to have 1 channel, and could watch Jerry Springer- WTTP TV. (White Trash Trailer Park) all day long. Wheee!

and i thought it was just us getting screwed
:flop:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 pm » by TheDuck

You must watch all sides ay man, gotta get that informed opinion. :cheers:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 10:12 pm » by Leonidas1977

seahawk100 wrote:Ah, I see. Well, here in the U.S., we get both- Lucky, huh?- The tube is brimmed full of adverts, AND, we get to pay an outrageous monthly fee. Or, if we don't pay a fee, we get to have 1 channel, and could watch Jerry Springer- WTTP TV. (White Trash Trailer Park) all day long. Wheee!

lmfaooooooooo jesus sea i nearly pissed my self reading this. fuck me, nice to know tv all round the world is cashing in :shooting: :nwo:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 10:48 pm » by Symbolon

Of what possible use is this documentary? It does little more then to instil fear in the average person. It's just another manipulation tool to keep you enslaved. It doesn't offer viable alternatives to escape our doom. Instead the message is that we are all racing towards our inevitable destruction and there is nothing anyone of us can do about it.

What pathetic fools they are.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 3:59 am » by lamonema

Thanks Duck :flop:

PreviousNext