Countdown to Zero Documentary

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 4:17 am » by Malogg

you can get the full movie from myvideolinks folks
Sorry mod,s for telling folks this but it is a must see for all...
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 pm » by Kalinsaast

theduck wrote:Image

A documentary about the escalating nuclear arms race.

User Review

A Must-See Film/Documentary

It's a subject we don't like to think about. We'd all prefer to stick our heads in the sand and pretend it isn't there. And when we do think about it we feel so incompetent of doing anything about it that we quickly push it away. But we do need to think about it and do something. Let's all become more actively involved in the subject matter. This film details so well what we're up against but also gives us hope that if we all work together we can turn this around. Many younger people aren't even aware of the dangerous trend and when we mention nuclear weapons, many of them believe it's either under control - which it isn't - or that it's already too late and nothing can be done about it anyway. But we need to educate everybody, in every country, in every religion, of the importance of disarmament and non-proliferation.

Download

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

Hiya Duck. Watched the documentary last night. Just wanted to say thanks for the link. That was one of the most interesting video's i had watched on Nuclear material for a long time. The only annoying thing was mentioning how 9/11 was done by Al-qaeda, and over and over again how the CIA they kept saying the word terrorism/terrorists lol. Other than that, it's frightening to think how many close nuclear calls we have had world wide. However i'm sure that within the next 10 years we will see a nuclear detonation on American soil either by government hand/ or terrorist lol. Although we all know they are the same thing :alien51:

Peace :sunny:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 pm » by lamonema

seahawk100 wrote:Thanks for posting this, Duck.

All legal, and everything. lol :flop:

Hey Seahawk, I chose the 17 minute download did i choose properly? :?

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 pm » by Kalinsaast

lamonema wrote:

I think you did. All you do is choose slow download on the right. I would say 17 minutes is pretty slow lmao :D

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm » by lamonema

kalinsaast wrote:
lamonema wrote:

I think you did. All you do is choose slow download on the right. I would say 17 minutes is pretty slow lmao :D

Is the Chinese flick the intermission for the down load cuz i stopped it. I didn't know if it was a good idea because i use internet explorer and i have been getting more google things and now i'm getting spam on some sites, like spaceweather.com (annoying myspace search tool bar at bottom right without a close option). :?

Previous