Counter Thoughts and the Formula of Compassion

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:43 am » by Lowsix

Wow, youre not crazy,
Youre a fucking psychopath.

I wondered how long till your real true colors showed.

Well, youve been showing them all along..
But not with such...such...CLARITY.

And youre going to sit here now and try to put it all on NEM???
Youre fucking ridiculous.

I stand by EVERY word I've said here about you.
EVERY single one...

And again, Ill say..that reading about you "cleaning out your labia"...
Over the dead body of NEMs most sincere, humble attempt at a Declaration of adoration...

Was one of the most disgusting things ive ever witnessed on the net.

You wouldn't know compassion if it crawled up your twat and laid eggs.

You're trash.

so for everyone that thought ive been too harsh with you..

And no, you arent amazing.
Not by a long stretch..
You're simple, petty, and mundane.

You arent going to be very popular around here after THAT display...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:52 am » by Spock

Now this is gooooooooooood.....

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:03 pm » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:Wow, youre not crazy,

EVERY single one...

Over the dead body of NEMs most sincere, humble attempt at a Declaration of adoration...

You're trash.

Not by a long stretch..

I knew within ten minutes the serial lurker would be here, bashing his keyboard at 15000 strokes a second..

I won the bet :flop:

Lets be honest low, is this really one of the most disgusting things you have seen on the net ?

Hmmmm, if so, then boy oh boy do I have a world of wonders to show you. :flop:

There are two sides to every story. She has hers NEM has his. SC has not really given hers until now.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:12 pm » by Lowsix

Troll2rocks wrote:Lets be honest low, is this really one of the most disgusting things you have seen on the net ?

no, chechclear trumped it...by a little.

and i wasnt really lurking..
i just got up to take a piss...

thought..lets see if the suckers have figured out
that the real answer is...
that Troll is really just thinking about....Troll.

But they havent got it yet.

and then THIS gem..

Pew-pew Geegollywhizbang Beev!

:cheers:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:16 pm » by Seriouscitizen

EVERY single one...

You're trash.

Not by a long stretch..

Im sorry troll,. I have some anger left for Lowsix on this

Low installing a mirror calls for you also.
Try asking people questions. You have been on me from the start.
You know questions?

Like for example:

'are you an draconian?'

'what are you thinking?''

'How come low you are so angry all the time, did a horse kick you in the balls and now you cant reproduce so everytime a person even reminds your absent testicals- wich is probably all the time-you get angry?'

'Are you a Hermafrodite and do you have a dick for tongue?

'U mad bro?'

'Did you met a dutch girl in line dancing class, you tried and hit on her, you failed, is this why you believe all 'dutch woman' are insensitive?'

'Do you have problems getting into serious relationships because you have a dick for tongue?'

'How are you feeling?'

'Can I help you?'

'did you fall of the grand canyon?'

'Did you fall on your head when you fell of the grand canyon?

---

You know, questions?!
I don't care what you think. But im not a psychopath. thats bullshit. And if i would ever have to pick someone out who fits the prescription here that would be you.

And now a question for you:
i don't care that you give your opinion, i think its a good thing that you do. But note that i don't agree with you. And i hardly ever do. But when i do i would say so because i don't care who says anything when a message resonates with me. But i disagree with you judging me without knowing anything about me. If you dont like my message, fine. But you have been judgemental about me from the beginning.
But when you do, and if you want me learn something from it or another person to learn something from it- And i assume some lurkers are even afraid to say something, you should apply some proper feedback methods- Because when you are not doing it, it only implies you are doing it for attention. And not to contribute anything to anyone.

You don't contribute any knowledge to anyone by first dishoner them or put them in survival state. This is the total opposite of empowerment. And to my opinion this is the behaviour of a psychopath. Your front is getting old. You are to a typical example of a tool of fear based counterthoughts. And this is what i have learned from you. And it is sad that a person with you intelligence doesn't use it in order to promote growth but because of a cynical attitude just dances around in circles following fearsystems patterns. This is how i see you. And that is more of a resemblanse to a psychopath than me, trying to be conscious. I am not responsibl for making other people happy. But i do not treat people in any other way than i want to be treated myself. And for the sake of the readers, i have made an extensive topic on psychopathy approximately a year ago. Look it up.

And you can be real typical right now. Quote 2 or 5 from my words like you use to do to distract people from actually reading my entire posts. And because you are smart you probably won't. And if your not. You will let your cynical, angry, hatefull part get the best of you know and get back at me with some denigrating comment. Why don't you show us your true colors.

But its ok..
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:19 pm » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Lets be honest low, is this really one of the most disgusting things you have seen on the net ?

no, chechclear trumped it...by a little.

and i wasnt really lurking..
i just got up to take a piss...

thought..lets see if the suckers have figured out
that the real answer is...
that Troll is really just thinking about....Troll.

But they havent got it yet.

and then THIS gem..

Pew-pew Geegollywhizbang Beev!

Huh ? Troll is thinking about Troll ?

No, not at all, I just don't want this to become a shit slinging contest. There has been enough of this surely. I know many on here revel in it, (me included) but there comes a time in every trolls life when ze foot must come down.

If shit must be slung, there is a PM function, sling as much as you want people, have at it. :cheers:

PS, Low.

I have a secret to tell you...

I wanna fuck your unicorn. Its fucking hot man

EDIT.

Have at it then guys n gurls. Pointless me trying to moderate something so deeply steeped in feelings and emotions.

So long as name calling and personal insults are kept to a minimum if not zero.

Get it out of your systems.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm » by Lowsix

IN the interest of the Frogfart of wisdom Troll has displayed on this...

I edited my reply..
To reflect what I should have written
had i been awake for more than two minutes
before i read her gobstopper of an attack on Nemmie...

The rest was wasted pixels..even the part where i felt i was truly standing up for him...
Since it does appear Nem had a part to play.

And if her story is true..then, he wasn't taken advantage of at all.
And id retract every word related to that...(if, and only if)

so lets try this again...

And You wouldn't know compassion if it crawled up your twat and laid eggs.

If you need a tarot reading to find a lover/investor..
and d9, your guide..to teach you about compassion,
and Nems gentle concern was enough to make you turn on him
and toss him under the bus like that..WHILE saying you love him...

Then my assesment stands.

Youre insane.

And by the way...

What in the fuck is that? lol
You are terrible at the insult game.

And yes, Serious...indeed it IS harder to be the Villain than the hero.

But i manage.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 12:56 pm » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:IN the interest of the Frogfart of wisdom Troll has displayed on this...

It does appear NEM has been just as much a part in all of this than previously thought by many on here, I don't think we should demonise SC or NEM. As we don't have a frogfart of a clue about what their brief relationship was, we have about 000000.01% of what they shared, only that written on here, (by them). Granted we have more than we should as this was all very public. However, it is their business in the long run. No matter how much we feel invested.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:13 pm » by Lowsix

I injected my own feelings into this mess..so the best thing to do,
is to clean it all up, remove myself and my defense of Nem, and to reframe it all..

And let these two speak for themselves again.

Did he earn all this venemous retaliation..for being concerned?

Discuss.

Newearthman wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote: Devin, my 9D guide, has told me many times that it is much harder to play the role of a villain than it is to play the role of a hero.

You should know that this is utter new age nonsense. :bullshit:

Sorry to say but I'm starting to worry a bit about you lately when I read your posts and watch your video's. Something just doesn't feel right to me so be carefull who you trust and what you decide to pursue.

:wink:

Her Reply

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Devin, my 9D guide, has told me many times that it is much harder to play the role of a villain than it is to play the role of a hero.

Read more: posting.php?mode=reply&f=6&t=79540#ixzz29AVNKC9B

I'm sorry NEM but i have to do a PACMAN on you.

Damn fucking right it is easier to play the role of the Hero than it is to play the role of a vilain. All of our beliefssystems say we need a HERO to save us like we are to fucking incompetent to take care of ourselfs. PLease see the mindfuck here.
So please don't try and save me. PLease save you from yourself.
Fucking hypocrit. New age nonsense, this coming from the guy hitting on me with Anastasia and also the same guy afraid of coming on an airplaine because it might crash. And also the same guy starting this whole online LOVE thing for the sake of spreading it, because he tought the world was coming to an end in 2012?

Seriously F U right now. Thank you for highlighting that, i actually filtered that the first time i read the whole thing. Thank You. AND FUCK YOU TOO.
I need to let al this fucking anger out in order to grow. YES thanks for the reminder.
I have been so fucking patient with you. I have even played your game on YOUR FUCKING REQUEST to reply to your DTV post even tho it didn;t feel right HENCE why i never actually said anything to actually confirm your so called TRUE LOVE, and i take full responsability for being the dumb fuck on that, thank you socks for stating the obvious. It was all you 'being romantic' NOR did i ever confrim this being TRUE LOVE on skype. THIS WAS ALL YOU WANTING ATTENTION. Same with the fucking song. remember me saying a hidden purpuse? If you fucking love me in a romantic way, act up like a man and just fucking love me. And please start with yourself mister 'whatever makes you happy' I am already happy asshole. Even right now i am happy mad. YOU FUCKING DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. And stop blaming society and your fucking family, that are actually being the hero letting their 30 year old constant depressed son staying in their basement for free. I would be fucking gratefull for a mom like yours that actually cares for you. Spoiled brat. Its not mere the system. ITS YOU. fuck you for making fun of your overweight family too. selfrightious prick. show some fucking respect. Thats right you wanted an online thing.
I stayed on the fence letting the online thing play out for fucking to long out of respect for your feelings. BEcause i can't lie. Thats right i hate fucking lying. I think your an pussy ashole. some fucking hybrid. PLease install a mirrir in your fucking brain. ALL OF THIS LOVE TOWARDS ME WAS MERE YOU WANTING TO GET SOME FUCKING CONFIDENCE. YOU HAVE ALL THE TOOLS TO GET SOME FUCKING CONFIDENCE> YOU ARE AWESOME> BUT YOU ARE A PUSSY ASSHOLE TOO.

And go ahaed make fun of me, make fun of my singleparent situation. You couldnt even make fun of my 8 year old daughter. SHE FUCKING OWNED YOU. You wouldnt even stand a change with her. Be my guest.
And you know what my community sevice job actually asked if I couldn't break another persons jaw so i could stay there. People love me because I love me. And I love them back. You are great everyone is great. We are all connected, US two too. AND YES I FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

So thank you. AND this fucking formula its great and i dont even care right now if i didnt play completely by the rules. But i do have a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart right now.

NEM I LOVE YOU. yes i might seem crazy, I am. I fucking love life. its crazy wonderfull. strange beautifull. fuck new age. I dont belive in god i know god. we all do. we all talk to him some without even knowing it. fuckint hate me for sayin it. i dont care. i fucking love myself. and you.

------------------------------

Thank you for showing me the contract in wich i agreed that you would show me that i should never DOUBT MYSELF. And that i can follow my feelings. And that i don't need to save any other PUSSY ASSHOLE again. I am gratefull that i did in the past. And i am gratefull for all the friendships that i got from it. But most of all i am gratefull for myseff.. Im happy i solved that piece of the puzzle

THANK YOU

next

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:03 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Lowsix wrote:IN the interest of the Frogfart of wisdom Troll has displayed on this...

I edited my reply..
To reflect what I should have written
had i been awake for more than two minutes
before i read her gobstopper of an attack on Nemmie...

The rest was wasted pixels..even the part where i felt i was truly standing up for him...
Since it does appear Nem had a part to play.

And if her story is true..then, he wasn't taken advantage of at all.
And id retract every word related to that...(if, and only if)

so lets try this again...

And You wouldn't know compassion if it crawled up your twat and laid eggs.

If you need a tarot reading to find a lover/investor..
and d9, your guide..to teach you about compassion,
and Nems gentle concern was enough to make you turn on him
and toss him under the bus like that..WHILE saying you love him...

Then my assesment stands.

Youre insane.

And by the way...

What in the fuck is that? lol
You are terrible at the insult game.

And yes, Serious...indeed it IS harder to be the Villain than the hero.

But i manage.

I am not going to respond to your game invite.
Do you even know what it is to be a tool for fear based counterthoughts? And this is my compassion speaking. To try splitting hairs to enhance your energy vacuum. Where you put yourslf above other people with your 'game'. Tapping into the fear system may provide you with portals that feed you but drain others, so where is your compassion? This is an energy game you talk about and i aint gonna set up a comforzone in there like you did.

You always put the focus on the little things lthat are the least meaningfull, wich u base a wholy assumed truth on and make it sound like it is the whole story. You distract people from seeing the whole and the original message. And this is where i ask you to look into the mirror.

If it is so easy to be conscious and compassionate than tell me einstein how the world is so fucked up. How easy people are to being triggered into becoming tools like yourself?

Label my hapiness and confidence as insanity. Than I admit it I am insane.
And yes i took my anger out on NEM, just now. To be able to transumte it into compassion for him. And so far it is working. I was so busy to protect him against his own feelings for a long time during the time i saw him and also a bit over here on DTV. It wasnt healthy. And I wouldnt do it if I would think he couldnt handle it. He can. He is strong. And he should know by now to not take any other person his or hers opinion personall. Including mine. He should believe in himself. In orther to become strong.

PreviousNext