Counter Thoughts and the Formula of Compassion

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:10 pm » by Cosmine

Lowsix wrote:I injected my own feelings into this mess..so the best thing to do,
is to clean it all up, remove myself and my defense of Nem, and to reframe it all..

And let these two speak for themselves again.

Did he earn all this venemous retaliation..for being concerned?

Discuss.

Newearthman wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote: Devin, my 9D guide, has told me many times that it is much harder to play the role of a villain than it is to play the role of a hero.

You should know that this is utter new age nonsense. :bullshit:

Sorry to say but I'm starting to worry a bit about you lately when I read your posts and watch your video's. Something just doesn't feel right to me so be carefull who you trust and what you decide to pursue.

:wink:

Her Reply

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Devin, my 9D guide, has told me many times that it is much harder to play the role of a villain than it is to play the role of a hero.

Read more: posting.php?mode=reply&f=6&t=79540#ixzz29AVNKC9B

I'm sorry NEM but i have to do a PACMAN on you.

Damn fucking right it is easier to play the role of the Hero than it is to play the role of a vilain. All of our beliefssystems say we need a HERO to save us like we are to fucking incompetent to take care of ourselfs. PLease see the mindfuck here.
So please don't try and save me. PLease save you from yourself.
Fucking hypocrit. New age nonsense, this coming from the guy hitting on me with Anastasia and also the same guy afraid of coming on an airplaine because it might crash. And also the same guy starting this whole online LOVE thing for the sake of spreading it, because he tought the world was coming to an end in 2012?

Seriously F U right now. Thank you for highlighting that, i actually filtered that the first time i read the whole thing. Thank You. AND FUCK YOU TOO.
I need to let al this fucking anger out in order to grow. YES thanks for the reminder.
I have been so fucking patient with you. I have even played your game on YOUR FUCKING REQUEST to reply to your DTV post even tho it didn;t feel right HENCE why i never actually said anything to actually confirm your so called TRUE LOVE, and i take full responsability for being the dumb fuck on that, thank you socks for stating the obvious. It was all you 'being romantic' NOR did i ever confrim this being TRUE LOVE on skype. THIS WAS ALL YOU WANTING ATTENTION. Same with the fucking song. remember me saying a hidden purpuse? If you fucking love me in a romantic way, act up like a man and just fucking love me. And please start with yourself mister 'whatever makes you happy' I am already happy asshole. Even right now i am happy mad. YOU FUCKING DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. And stop blaming society and your fucking family, that are actually being the hero letting their 30 year old constant depressed son staying in their basement for free. I would be fucking gratefull for a mom like yours that actually cares for you. Spoiled brat. Its not mere the system. ITS YOU. fuck you for making fun of your overweight family too. selfrightious prick. show some fucking respect. Thats right you wanted an online thing.
I stayed on the fence letting the online thing play out for fucking to long out of respect for your feelings. BEcause i can't lie. Thats right i hate fucking lying. I think your an pussy ashole. some fucking hybrid. PLease install a mirrir in your fucking brain. ALL OF THIS LOVE TOWARDS ME WAS MERE YOU WANTING TO GET SOME FUCKING CONFIDENCE. YOU HAVE ALL THE TOOLS TO GET SOME FUCKING CONFIDENCE> YOU ARE AWESOME> BUT YOU ARE A PUSSY ASSHOLE TOO.

And go ahaed make fun of me, make fun of my singleparent situation. You couldnt even make fun of my 8 year old daughter. SHE FUCKING OWNED YOU. You wouldnt even stand a change with her. Be my guest.
And you know what my community sevice job actually asked if I couldn't break another persons jaw so i could stay there. People love me because I love me. And I love them back. You are great everyone is great. We are all connected, US two too. AND YES I FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

So thank you. AND this fucking formula its great and i dont even care right now if i didnt play completely by the rules. But i do have a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart right now.

NEM I LOVE YOU. yes i might seem crazy, I am. I fucking love life. its crazy wonderfull. strange beautifull. fuck new age. I dont belive in god i know god. we all do. we all talk to him some without even knowing it. fuckint hate me for sayin it. i dont care. i fucking love myself. and you.

------------------------------

Thank you for showing me the contract in wich i agreed that you would show me that i should never DOUBT MYSELF. And that i can follow my feelings. And that i don't need to save any other PUSSY ASSHOLE again. I am gratefull that i did in the past. And i am gratefull for all the friendships that i got from it. But most of all i am gratefull for myseff.. Im happy i solved that piece of the puzzle

THANK YOU

next

Fck...What a bitch!
No wander you never replied to my question and comments Serious... :twisted:
like priests abusing children or cops committing crimes,being a "light worker" whit a demonic soul in my book is worse than being a psychopath killer playing it's game in the open.

Cheers to you Low :cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:15 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Not as a disclaimer but more as a 'guide' when i read back my rambling, speedreading, its a lot to take in. The truth is however i didn't type it as fast as it is read. I mean what i say but i urge NEM when he reads it to see that it isnt as venomous as it seems typed out. I already said it but one last time.

I mean it but,
Please read carefully and in patience.

The usual thing would be to say im sorry it worked out like this. But truth is i learned a lot from it. And i even don;t regret this.

fucking Spock NOO!
But can i see yours tho? :love:

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:17 pm » by Spock

Oh yea! And there's more for ya!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:24 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:Oh yea! And there's more for ya!

Aaahhhg! What a way to start my Saturday! :vomit:

:cheers:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:27 pm » by Spock

Maybe I should have combed first.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:40 pm » by Knownawareness

Seriouscitizen wrote:Not as a disclaimer but more as a 'guide' when i read back my rambling, speedreading, its a lot to take in. The truth is however i didn't type it as fast as it is read. I mean what i say but i urge NEM when he reads it to see that it isnt as venomous as it seems typed out. I already said it but one last time.

I mean it but,

The usual thing would be to say im sorry it worked out like this. But truth is i learned a lot from it. And i even don;t regret this.

I tried to read it slow and fast it does not matter. I do not think if I tried to read it backwards I could remove the hate within the words You have chosen. The clear picture here is that anyone balanced or centered would not even react in this manner. How many times does a Actual Happy person use the word Fuck or Fucking in the way you have? Never, as this is an extreme. You are Happy and feel Happy due to the thoughts in your mind. This level of speech and wording is ok with You. You are ok with it and then You can go back to Your world view again. However read these to your child in the manner you wrote them here and see, the reaction. You have unleashed your anger as a happy person as you continue to tell yourself, you however are the opposite end of the equation. You have simply released Anger and now you feel better/happy as your words were justified " in your mind ". Anyone with a heart/happy/loving could not ever erupt like you have shown you can and did. They would not even engage. I remember your post on " Intentions ". What are your intentions here to inform or scar someone? I cannot even keep up with what happy is and balanced is, if this is acceptable to a happy person. You have engaged in a battle and Ego has chosen the words here. " You wanted him to know and really feel it ". You failed to simply inform him. You plastered here on DTV literally the whole internet could find. Exposing the things you both talked about alone and in private. You have not stayed happy and centered. You attacked NEM and had a thought out way in which to let him know, in this case PRESENT it here. You could have sent him an email and replied here. " I have sent NEM a email discussing just how I feel ". If this a happy person you could be happier. I feel you are in denial of the level of happiness that you can obtain. With the world in such turmoil I feel a happy person is less happy as they have feelings for the rest of the world that is dying and in strife as I type this very reply.

Seriouscitizen wrote: Devin, my 9D guide, has told me many times that it is much harder to play the role of a villain than it is to play the role of a hero.

9D Guide............

(Non Physical Reality)
-------------------------
GOD MIND - 9
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS - 8
ANGELIC HIERARCHY - 7
(Physical Reality)
EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL - 6
HUMAN / ALIEN - 5
ANIMAL / INSECT - 4
PLANT - 3
MINERAL - 2
SUB ATOMIC PARTICLES - 1

You are speaking to GOD and his name is Devin? Or are you speaking to Sub Atomic Particles named Devin?

I feel NEM was being sincere when he was saying to " be careful "

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Knownawareness wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Not as a disclaimer but more as a 'guide' when i read back my rambling, speedreading, its a lot to take in. The truth is however i didn't type it as fast as it is read. I mean what i say but i urge NEM when he reads it to see that it isnt as venomous as it seems typed out. I already said it but one last time.

I mean it but,

I tried to read it slow and fast it does not matter. I do not think if I tried to read it backwards I could remove the hate within the words You have chosen. The clear picture here is that anyone balanced or centered would not even react in this manner. How many times does a Actual Happy person use the word Fuck or Fucking in the way you have? Never, as this is an extreme. You are Happy and feel Happy due to the thoughts in your mind. This level of speech and wording is ok with You. You are ok with it and then You can go back to Your world view again. However read these to your child in the manner you wrote them here and see, the reaction. You have unleashed your anger as a happy person as you continue to tell yourself, you however are the opposite end of the equation. You have simply released Anger and now you feel better/happy as your words were justified " in your mind ". Anyone with a heart/happy/loving could not ever erupt like you have shown you can and did. They would not even engage. I remember your post on " Intentions ". What are your intentions here to inform or scar someone? I cannot even keep up with what happy is and balanced is, if this is acceptable to a happy person. You have engaged in a battle and Ego has chosen the words here. " You wanted him to know and really feel it ". You failed to simply inform him. You plastered here on DTV literally the whole internet could find. Exposing the things you both talked about alone and in private. You have not stayed happy and centered. You attacked NEM and had a thought out way in which to let him know, in this case PRESENT it here. You could have sent him an email and replied here. " I have sent NEM a email discussing just how I feel ". If this a happy person you could be happier. I feel you are in denial of the level of happiness that you can obtain. With the world in such turmoil I feel a happy person is less happy as they have feelings for the rest of the world that is dying and in strife as I type this very reply.

9D Guide............

(Non Physical Reality)
GOD MIND - 9
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS - 8
ANGELIC HIERARCHY - 7
(Physical Reality)
EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL - 6
HUMAN / ALIEN - 5
ANIMAL / INSECT - 4
PLANT - 3
MINERAL - 2
SUB ATOMIC PARTICLES - 1

You are speaking to GOD and his name is Devin? Or are you speaking to Sub Atomic Particles named Devin?

I feel NEM was being sincere when he was saying to " be careful "

I just copy pasted the text. Devin isnt my guide it is the one of the autor. In his or hers perception of reality. I like and obviously tried the formula starting with letting it all out. I have to admit it has shaken me up a little bit. And it is an extreme. I have to admit that all the bashing i received from people insunuating i am a psychopath the last few day must have come to me. And NEM was the last trigger. But if i really wanted to get personal on him i would have. That isn't my intention you could say its just a layer of it all. And unless you are NEM you wont get it by just reading it. And maybe even NEM dont get it I dont know anymore. I could have talked to him in a PM that is right. Honestly the trigger was to big. I just really feel it is so hypocrit that he disclaimes that bit of me that I am so passionate about and also that what he actually used to get in contact with me. And tried to be the thing that connects us in the during our whole contact. And if he is so worried about me he could have also had my back when people were openly bashing me. And as a side reference, THAT is what makes a man atractive too. Be there for the one you love no matter what. Obviously i have explored my dark side here. I too feel like i have to do that in order to move on from it,.. And i think it is also very childish of some people to assume a whole person could be displayed on a internet screan and give you a total Idea what a person is all about. It just isnt possible. Like anything there is alway much more to it. With every answer there is a new question. And the mind doesn't like to be uncertain because it doesnt feel save so we make up all these things, assumptions just to feel safe.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 pm » by Tuor10

Compassion: Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it.

Are you aware of the suffering of others; and do you have an intrinsic desire to relieve it?
Last edited by Tuor10 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:40 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Tuor10 wrote:Compassion: Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it.

Are you aware of the suffering of others; and do the have an intrinsic desire to relieve it?

Are you asking me this? just checking

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm » by Troll2rocks

Maybe this whole thing could be summed up in song form ? Can you sing SC ?

Maybe a duet with NEM ?

Sam Mule on backing vocals.

:think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext