Counter Thoughts and the Formula of Compassion

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 pm » by Tuor10

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:Compassion: Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it.

Are you aware of the suffering of others; and do you have an intrinsic desire to relieve it?

Are you asking me this? just checking

Affirmative.

Just out of interest: have you read the works of Alister Crowley?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Tuor10 wrote:Compassion: Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it.

Are you aware of the suffering of others; and do you have an intrinsic desire to relieve it?

I'm bored so i might aswell answer.

The thing with compassion is we have it all. And when we are a child we are being thought that it needs the shape and pattern of martyrdom. as a kid we could just feel what another felt and it made us gasp how another person deals with its shit. Not after other people ask them to give an arm or comforthing words, and besides that all the time we bashed our knees our parents felt like they have to comfort us, and that is is 'a sad situation' in that we are condinioted that way to cry louder in order to get attention. We started off being really selfish. And it needed a lot of conditioning that we learned that other people are helpless and needed our help. And also the other way around we learned we can't solve all of our problems ourselves and need 'outside'' help. Even when we do not ask for it. Other peoples opinions are very important.

In our conversatiotns we take and give away our energy and thig goes trough all of the different kind of feelings, compassion, love, anger etc. THe scars we all collected are like uge leaks in wich we leak our energy to others. And we all have it. Untill you become more whole again and the leakage gets limited. And you discover you dont need other peoples energy anymore. You dont need their love in order to maintain an happy energy level. I dont know ANYONE including myself who is totally whole like that. But i have noticed that i have become less leaky. And it does feel great. And you come to realise that we have these 'attention/energy' games in wich we give each other and take eacht other energy under the disguise of compassion, love, hate. But it is actually just us Feening like an addict because we cant maintian a healty balanced base ourselves.

We think that other people need comforting instead of 'empowement' because we have these patterns ourselves where we need other peoples comforting because we can't comfort ourselves. Thats this fucking hell we are living in to my opinion. We could all live in heaven on earth if we would give uncontionally and receive unconditionally and we would trust ourselves to heal ourselves. without spirit guides (i actually think thats BS for now, but i havent investigated it fully) other peoples pity.
My compassion is starting to shape itself to a pattern in wich i want to empower people to not take anything personal and to wake up from their roles as vitims and agressors in order to see the hidden source in themselves to heal. To become whole. And after that there be infinite energy.. the divine comedy

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:06 pm » by Troll2rocks

We should try some spiritual healing.

I am sending my mind warps out into ze cosmos for love and harmony.

I am riding my unicorn of spiritual awakening into the vagina of enlightenment.

All of us together will make a rainbow to fill ze universe :hugging: :sunny:

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Tuor10 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:

Are you asking me this? just checking

Affirmative.

Just out of interest: have you read the works of Alister Crowley?

No i havent what is it about?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:09 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Troll2rocks wrote:We should try some spiritual healing.

I am sending my mind warps out into ze cosmos for love and harmony.

I am riding my unicorn of spiritual awakening into the vagina of enlightenment.

All of us together will make a rainbow to fill ze universe :hugging: :sunny:

I can feel it :hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 pm » by Tuor10

Seriouscitizen wrote:

Thanks. I am truly honoured

The thing with compassion is we have it all. And when we are a child we are being thought that it needs the shape and pattern of martyrdom. as a kid we could just feel what another felt and it made us gasp how another person deals with its shit. Not after other people ask them to give an arm or comforthing words, and besides that all the time we bashed our knees our parents felt like they have to comfort us, and that is is 'a sad situation' in that we are condinioted that way to cry louder in order to get attention. We started off being really selfish. And it needed a lot of conditioning that we learned that other people are helpless and needed our help. And also the other way around we learned we can't solve all of our problems ourselves and need 'outside'' help. Even when we do not ask for it. Other peoples opinions are very important.

Okay. So what you are really saying - If I have this right - is that the love and comfort we receive as children from our parents, turns us into whiny bitches when we reach maturity, thus perpetuating the need to be nurtured, or looked after, by others, when the going gets to tough for one to bear alone?

In our conversatiotns we take and give away our energy and thig goes trough all of the different kind of feelings, compassion, love, anger etc. THe scars we all collected are like uge leaks in wich we leak our energy to others. And we all have it. Untill you become more whole again and the leakage gets limited. And you discover you dont need other peoples energy anymore. You dont need their love in order to maintain an happy energy level. I dont know ANYONE including myself who is totally whole like that. But i have noticed that i have become less leaky. And it does feel great. And you come to realise that we have these 'attention/energy' games in wich we give each other and take eacht other energy under the disguise of compassion, love, hate. But it is actually just us Feening like an addict because we cant maintian a healty balanced base ourselves.

Some have no choice but to become emotionally independent, without the need of others emotional energy.
My father was put in a boarding school when he was nine. He had to fight to survive. The weak ones would suffer, while he was left alone because he assumed an emotional mindset that enabled him to face his situation alone. He had no option after all.
If he had turned into a complete wrongen, the psychological establishment, and society, would have looked to his childhood and discerned that the events that shaped his early life had an impact on how he matured. Fortunately, his tough childhood made him into the man he is now: a man full of love and compassion for his family and friends; for his experiences taught him many lessons about the human condition.

We think that other people need comforting instead of 'empowement' because we have these patterns ourselves where we need other peoples comforting because we can't comfort ourselves. Thats this fucking hell we are living in to my opinion. We could all live in heaven on earth if we would give uncontionally and receive unconditionally and we would trust ourselves to heal ourselves. without spirit guides (i actually think thats BS for now, but i havent investigated it fully) other peoples pity.
My compassion is starting to shape itself to a pattern in wich i want to empower people to not take anything personal and to wake up from their roles as vitims and agressors in order to see the hidden source in themselves to heal. To become whole. And after that there be infinite energy.. the divine comedy

I think you need to understand humanity first. It seems that you have little knowledge (I am not being offensive) of the human condition. Yes, we all need a kick up the backside; but without assistants, or the compassion of others, we, as a species, are doomed to self destruct.
We all have intrinsic values that make us unique; but we also have an innate desire to want to be around people who love and cherish our being. That is human nature.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:57 pm » by Tuor10

Nevile Chamberlain was called an appeaser; he was branded weak. Why?...Because he knew what war with Germany would mean. He knew that millions' of innocents would die. He knew the live blood of the nation would hemorrhage on the fields, seas, and skies of the world. He was a 'compassionate' man. Only at the last did he see that war was preferable to servitude. Contrast that with men like Bush or Blair, who were more than eager to bomb Iraq into the stone-age - in the knowledge that thousands of innocents: men, women and children, would die. Their lack of empathy and compassion elucidated their psychopathic nature. Thus the world is primarily made of of two kinds of people: the compassionate and the psychopath.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 7:39 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Tuor10 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:

Thanks. I am truly honoured

Okay. So what you are really saying - If I have this right - is that the love and comfort we receive as children from our parents, turns us into whiny bitches when we reach maturity, thus perpetuating the need to be nurtured, or looked after, by others, when the going gets to tough for one to bear alone?

No I am saying that love and compassion should be unconditional and not based on our own need of energy. There is a difference in compassion and pity also most actions out of pity are based on the need to quickly remove instead of appointing/experiencing it, being in the here and now so you can learn from it, skipping that step and avoid or enlarge the pain so going aroung the experience doesnt contribute to growth in my experience. I believe we can be the comforting shoudler, the voice that says it will all be ok. but look how often that is what actually happends. Sometimes people use other peoples grieve to mirror or sprew their own shit trying to 'control' other peoples pain because it makes them feel helpless/uncomfortable or they just get a kick out of it and there are many more reasons to that people use to sprew they emotional garbage. There are even people who use the situation to get the focus on them. For example; 'Yeah you have this happeing to you but look at me, ive been trough so much worse things, so get over it.' They put their ego in it to get energy out of it.

The difference is again that when you allow people to go trough certain things and have their back Unconditionally you empower them to grow emtionally.

Some have no choice but to become emotionally independent, without the need of others emotional energy.
My father was put in a boarding school when he was nine. He had to fight to survive. The weak ones would suffer, while he was left alone because he assumed an emotional mindset that enabled him to face his situation alone. He had no option after all.
If he had turned into a complete wrongen, the psychological establishment, and society, would have looked to his childhood and discerned that the events that shaped his early life had an impact on how he matured. Fortunately, his tough childhood made him into the man he is now: a man full of love and compassion for his family and friends; for his experiences taught him many lessons about the human condition.

Wonderfull. I can imagine that, the generationt of my parents especially my mom also had no choice than to toughen it up. Her own pain now made her a typical case of parentification now sometimes. And that has givin her a lot of stored up emotional garbage..

I think you need to understand humanity first. It seems that you have little knowledge (I am not being offensive) of the human condition. Yes, we all need a kick up the backside; but without assistants, or the compassion of others, we, as a species, are doomed to self destruct.
We all have intrinsic values that make us unique; but we also have an innate desire to want to be around people who love and cherish our being. That is human nature.

I totally agree with you. Aside from the part i dont understand humanity, there is only this little i can do to explain myself herem but feel free to ask my opinion again. OF coarse i still have lots to learn but i think you based that on a misunderstanding in wich you tought i dont encourage compassion and love. I do on the contrary :flop: . Just on a most conscious manner as possible

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm » by Tuor10

Seriouscitizen wrote:No i havent what is it about?

It doesn't matter. You just remind me of someone who was into that stuff.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 8:05 pm » by Tuor10

Seriouscitizen wrote:
No I am saying that love and compassion should be unconditional and not based on our own need of energy. There is a difference in compassion and pity also most actions out of pity are based on the need to quickly remove instead of appointing/experiencing it, being in the here and now so you can learn from it, skipping that step and avoid or enlarge the pain so going aroung the experience doesnt contribute to growth in my experience. I believe we can be the comforting shoudler, the voice that says it will all be ok. but look how often that is what actually happends. Sometimes people use other peoples grieve to mirror or sprew their own shit trying to 'control' other peoples pain because it makes them feel helpless/uncomfortable or they just get a kick out of it and there are many more reasons to that people use to sprew they emotional garbage. There are even people who use the situation to get the focus on them. For example; 'Yeah you have this happeing to you but look at me, ive been trough so much worse things, so get over it.' They put their ego in it to get energy out of it.

The difference is again that when you allow people to go trough certain things and have their back Unconditionally you empower them to grow emtionally.

Some call that tough Love.
There is nothing wrong with learning from a negative experience, if a positive lesson is gained
What you have to remember though, is that not everyone has the strength to come through certain experiences without the compassion of others. It doesn't make them lesser in character; for we are all products of our environments.

Wonderfull. I can imagine that, the generationt of my parents especially my mom also had no choice than to toughen it up. Her own pain now made her a typical case of parentification now sometimes. And that has givin her a lot of stored up emotional garbage..[/color]

How people evolve as a consequence of circumstance is quite a fascinating thing. My fathers situation is similar to others; but he took his experiences at face value; that is to say that he became the opposite of what he experienced.

I totally agree with you. Aside from the part i dont understand humanity, there is only this little i can do to explain myself herem but feel free to ask my opinion again. OF coarse i still have lots to learn but i think you based that on a misunderstanding in wich you tought i dont encourage compassion and love. I do on the contrary :flop: . Just on a most conscious manner as possible

It is all a fine line: To much of this leads to that, and to little of that leads to this. It really is a balancing act.

If one stays true to themselves, while maintaining a respect for others, life simplifies itself - for the most part.

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by Tuor10 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext