Counter Thoughts and the Formula of Compassion

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm » by Poooooot

Tuor10 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:No i havent what is it about?

It doesn't matter. You just remind me of someone who was into that stuff.

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 8:16 pm » by Poooooot

In all seriousness, SC, I may give you a hard time, but as long as you stay true to yourself, no one's opinions or comments can harm you. Keep your head up and on straight, and you'll be fine.

I wish you the best... :cheers:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 8:18 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Poooooot wrote:In all seriousness, SC, I may give you a hard time, but as long as you stay true to yourself, no one's opinions or comments can harm you. Keep your head up and on straight, and you'll be fine.

I wish you the best... :cheers:

thank you for the reminder, in all seriousness too! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 pm » by Newearthman

Well...well...What do we have here...I think someone truely loves me, I can tell. All this coming out is just your desire to be with me and the frustration that you can't have my body next to yours.

To set the record strait, everything I posted online and all my actions and intent with S.C. was and is 100% honest and I still love her through her confusion. She is trying to justify by any means necessary that we are not meant to be together but the truth hidden behind Serious's curtain is that she is afraid to get her heart broken if she really shows her love towards me. Yes Anastasia brought us together and it's insulting to me that you say I just used it to fill some sort of alternate agenda on my part. You know I have never told another woman in my adult life that I love her...and when I say it to you I mean it and you know it. I still love you believe it or not because I know the true you...the one thats hidden away behind all the protective layers you have.

Love Chris!

:love:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Newearthman wrote:Well...well...What do we have here...I think someone truely loves me, I can tell. All this coming out is just your desire to be with me and the frustration that you can't have my body next to yours.

To set the record strait, everything I posted online and all my actions and intent with S.C. was and is 100% honest and I still love her through her confusion. She is trying to justify by any means necessary that we are not meant to be together but the truth hidden behind Serious's curtain is that she is afraid to get her heart broken if she really shows her love towards me. Yes Anastasia brought us together and it's insulting to me that you say I just used it to fill some sort of alternate agenda on my part. You know I have never told another woman in my adult life that I love her...and when I say it to you I mean it and you know it. I still love you believe it or not because I know the true you...the one thats hidden away behind all the protective layers you have.

Love Chris!

:love:

:peep:

:lol: you see, you are awesome :D

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm » by Newearthman

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Devin, my 9D guide, has told me many times that it is much harder to play the role of a villain than it is to play the role of a hero.

Read more: posting.php?mode=reply&f=6&t=79540#ixzz29AVNKC9B

I'm sorry NEM but i have to do a PACMAN on you.

So please don't try and save me. PLease save you from yourself.
Fucking hypocrit. New age nonsense, this coming from the guy hitting on me with Anastasia and also the same guy afraid of coming on an airplaine because it might crash. And also the same guy starting this whole online LOVE thing for the sake of spreading it, because he tought the world was coming to an end in 2012?

I never once said I thought the world was going to end in 2012 but if for some reason I die I know I can die happy for finding and pursuing love. We are always one breath away from death.

I never "used" Anastasia to hit on you, it's what drew me to you!

Seriously F U right now. Thank you for highlighting that, i actually filtered that the first time i read the whole thing. Thank You. AND FUCK YOU TOO.
I need to let al this fucking anger out in order to grow. YES thanks for the reminder.
I have been so fucking patient with you. I have even played your game on YOUR FUCKING REQUEST to reply to your DTV post even tho it didn;t feel right HENCE why i never actually said anything to actually confirm your so called TRUE LOVE, and i take full responsability for being the dumb fuck on that, thank you socks for stating the obvious. It was all you 'being romantic' NOR did i ever confrim this being TRUE LOVE on skype. THIS WAS ALL YOU WANTING ATTENTION. Same with the fucking song. remember me saying a hidden purpuse?

I assure you there is no hidden purpose and certainly no game being played, these are my true emotions!

If you fucking love me in a romantic way, act up like a man and just fucking love me.

I am.

And please start with yourself mister 'whatever makes you happy' I am already happy asshole. Even right now i am happy mad. YOU FUCKING DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. And stop blaming society and your fucking family, that are actually being the hero letting their 30 year old constant depressed son staying in their basement for free. I would be fucking gratefull for a mom like yours that actually cares for you. Spoiled brat. Its not mere the system. ITS YOU. fuck you for making fun of your overweight family too. selfrightious prick. show some fucking respect.

I never once made fun of my family, I merely shared with you how I felt about it.

Thats right you wanted an online thing.
I stayed on the fence letting the online thing play out for fucking to long out of respect for your feelings. BEcause i can't lie. Thats right i hate fucking lying. I think your an pussy ashole. some fucking hybrid. PLease install a mirrir in your fucking brain. ALL OF THIS LOVE TOWARDS ME WAS MERE YOU WANTING TO GET SOME FUCKING CONFIDENCE. YOU HAVE ALL THE TOOLS TO GET SOME FUCKING CONFIDENCE> YOU ARE AWESOME> BUT YOU ARE A PUSSY ASSHOLE TOO.

I already had confidence my dear and my feelings are free to be as they please, I can deal with it. My love for you is true!

And go ahaed make fun of me, make fun of my singleparent situation. You couldnt even make fun of my 8 year old daughter. SHE FUCKING OWNED YOU. You wouldnt even stand a change with her. Be my guest.
And you know what my community sevice job actually asked if I couldn't break another persons jaw so i could stay there. People love me because I love me. And I love them back. You are great everyone is great. We are all connected, US two too. AND YES I FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

Why would I want to make fun of you or your daughter? That just doesn't make sense! I happen to have a lot of respect for you and your family. I have never said anything negative towards you.

So thank you. AND this fucking formula its great and i dont even care right now if i didnt play completely by the rules. But i do have a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart right now.

I stand by my statment, it's complete :bullshit: I would say that to any one of my friends!

NEM I LOVE YOU. yes i might seem crazy, I am. I fucking love life. its crazy wonderfull. strange beautifull. fuck new age. I dont belive in god i know god. we all do. we all talk to him some without even knowing it. fuckint hate me for sayin it. i dont care. i fucking love myself. and you.

Love you too!
------------------------------

Thank you for showing me the contract in wich i agreed that you would show me that i should never DOUBT MYSELF. And that i can follow my feelings. And that i don't need to save any other PUSSY ASSHOLE again. I am gratefull that i did in the past. And i am gratefull for all the friendships that i got from it. But most of all i am gratefull for myseff.. Im happy i solved that piece of the puzzle

There is no contract and there is no puzzle!

THANK YOU

Your welcome :mrcool:

next

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 pm » by Lowsix

Newearthman wrote:Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:38 pm » by Poooooot

Lowsix wrote:
Newearthman wrote:Image

Lulz
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 10:38 pm » by Shemagh

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe,
Who do we choose and who do we loose,
Is it Serious? or is it Nem?
or are either of them worth a score out of Ten.

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe,
Their entertainment has been fun, that's so.
We couldn't help but watch ('cause we're like that)
But now we must go,
'Cause sanity is worth more than a show!

O.K. it's not Poet Laureate stuff, but what do you expect on a Saturday night after a couple of stiff Vodka's!

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 11:49 pm » by The57ironman

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

PreviousNext