Courts rule that MMR Vaccine does cause Autism.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 1:13 am » by Toxic32

MMR was introduced in 1988.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 1:35 am » by Temps13

I think I had various ones,some on sugarcubes..i had measles as a kid & mumps I recall but I definitely think autisms caused by environmental factors,they could be while your in the womb or anything..
Seems its much worse now by these stats
It could manifest as just scoring high on adhd tests,having poor coordination or whatever,however it manifests.
(On a dtv/twilight zone note,thats possibly why aliens mutilate cattle,to check pollution levels)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 10:20 am » by Opalserpent

Thanks for the replies, I wish I could spend more time on this website and I may in a month as my job is getting shit because of the lack of staff and the slave labour wages I get. Sniffing the paint and thinners is about the only good thing about that job now. :(

LOL, check out google censoring zen gardener on this link:

https://www.google.com.au/interstitial? ... rdner.com/.

It's a link to the above story about the scum bag pharmaceutical companies bribing my Australian government
to spray gmo cholera vaccine on Australians without their permission. What a bunch of fcuking scum.
Democracy is bullshit.

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/145 ... 1&From=RSS

It's bad enough our Australian securities commision doesn't fight corruption anymore, just little fish, no big players.
Now scumbag international multi billion dollar corrupt tainted vaccine releasing scum will now soon be spraying we Australians
with genetically engineered organisms they haven't even lab tested.

Who are the worlds real enemies? I like russia and china more and more everyday day when I see this shit. Liberate us NOW!!!!
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 11:54 am » by Toxic32

Opalserpent wrote:Thanks for the replies, I wish I could spend more time on this website and I may in a month as my job is getting shit because of the lack of staff and the slave labour wages I get. Sniffing the paint and thinners is about the only good thing about that job now. :(

LOL, check out google censoring zen gardener on this link:

https://www.google.com.au/interstitial? ... rdner.com/.

It's a link to the above story about the scum bag pharmaceutical companies bribing my Australian government
to spray gmo cholera vaccine on Australians without their permission. What a bunch of fcuking scum.
Democracy is bullshit.

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/145 ... 1&From=RSS

It's bad enough our Australian securities commision doesn't fight corruption anymore, just little fish, no big players.
Now scumbag international multi billion dollar corrupt tainted vaccine releasing scum will now soon be spraying we Australians
with genetically engineered organisms they haven't even lab tested.

Who are the worlds real enemies? I like russia and china more and more everyday day when I see this shit. Liberate us NOW!!!!

Looks like the are treating the Australians people like lab rats and as it's an island they can keep control if it turns nasty. Don't they test the vaccines on prisoners as well?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 pm » by Temps13

Fcking hell man..
Yeah so whats the crack with zen gardner Opal do they really do malware or is that google lies?
I gotta mac anyway
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 12:28 am » by Opalserpent

Temps13 wrote:Fcking hell man..
Yeah so whats the crack with zen gardner Opal do they really do malware or is that google lies?
I gotta mac anyway

AVG reports zen gardner as an unsafe website. I don't believe thats the case.
AVG is good however just like any other company they can be bought out
by satans printing presses.

I have seen that advertisments using active x controls have attempted to exploit my pc before
even in the past while using the disclose.tv website.

I have been attacked with the black hole and nuclear exploits in the past however avg
has managed to stop it.

Check this out, this dude has been doing some research an uncovered that vaccines are also
linked to narcolepsy and gulf war syndrome which is admitted to by the pharmaceutical mafia industry:

ExperimentalVaccines

Upload to Disclose.tv

They will have to spray this vaccine on me via the aeroplanes to get me to take this shit. :nwo:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 3:09 am » by Temps13

I can think of two family members that couldn't wait to queue up for their annual flu vaccination..it's like..they could make anyone take anything then.just tell them yeah its good for you,they won't question it they will queue up for it..HOW SAD IS THAT
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 am » by Middleman

This vaccine will not be sprayed into the environment;
It will be given as a drink to the volunteers willing to participate in the trial;

http://www.ogtr.gov.au/internet/ogtr/publishing.nsf/Content/new-index-1

This was not difficult to find out. I didn't even have to google it; just followed 2 or 3 links, starting with Opals one to the seeming originators of the story at freedomsphoenix.com.

So the GMO bit is true, but the random aerosol spraying onto innocent people stuff is bullshit.

Incidentally, I find it extremely difficult to believe that the people at freedomsphoenix were not aware the aerosol spraying part is bullshit, as their link to the Notification of application on the government site said nothing specific about the delivery method, but was fairly specific about how many people this would effect ("approximately 1000 children and adults").

An internal link from that page explains exactly how this drug would be "released into the environment". That open ended phrase appearing on a government website is the hook that freedomsphoenix used to make people shit themselves in this instance.

Total time to find the truth, starting from the links in this thread: around 5 minutes.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 6:27 am » by Opalserpent

Middleman wrote:
This vaccine will not be sprayed into the environment;
It will be given as a drink to the volunteers willing to participate in the trial;

http://www.ogtr.gov.au/internet/ogtr/publishing.nsf/Content/new-index-1

This was not difficult to find out. I didn't even have to google it; just followed 2 or 3 links, starting with Opals one to the seeming originators of the story at freedomsphoenix.com.

So the GMO bit is true, but the random aerosol spraying onto innocent people stuff is bullshit.

Incidentally, I find it extremely difficult to believe that the people at freedomsphoenix were not aware the aerosol spraying part is bullshit, as their link to the Notification of application on the government site said nothing specific about the delivery method, but was fairly specific about how many people this would effect ("approximately 1000 children and adults").

I see, thanks for your input. I appreciate when information I have thought to be true is debunked
justifiably.

Thanks middle man.

However all the other information I have posted previously is correct. MMR vaccine does cause
austism and thats a fact.

Also the information I posted about pharma companies releasing vaccine knowing that those
vaccines are going to cause outbreaks is also true.

Besides, if the u.s. government can experiment on you it will, correct me if I'm wrong.

Lets not forget the poor black housing projects that were sprayed with radioactive material

back in the 60's and the mk ultra experiments that tested to see how people died

buried underground in coffins and other more horrific death experiments to attempt

mulitple objectives.

Thanks middleman but it's just so easy to believe this stuff since past evidence suggests

worse things have happenned under U.S. and NAZI rule in the past.

WHEREERER is spelll chchehcehk :rtft: . DAMIT.

5 minutes you say middle man, perhaps I should first verify what I'm posting.
Thanks for the heads up. :cheers:

Here you go middleman, I get head swells to when I debunk something that was poorly reposted without
checking the evidence.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 7:08 am » by Thebluecanary

The preservative that you are talking about is no longer used in vaccines. It hasn't been for some time. Most of the research that these anti-vax sites (Natural News being the king of them) is based on research that has been discredited (as in, the guy who did it straight out admitted that he made it up because he wanted the attention). I'm no particular fan of big pharma, but I also have several relatives/close friends who work with special needs children. The reason that autism cases are growing is that the diagnostic criteria for the multiple different kinds of 'disorder' that are heaped under the name "Autism" are being continually broadened. If you want to give yourself a giggle, go find one of those online Autism Spectrum tests and take it. I bet you're autistic. According to several, I am and so is pretty much everyone I know. Medical professionals who are studying the disorder (not Google Doctors or washed up MTV VeeJays) believe that most Autism spectrum disorders are probably linked to things that take place during brain development in utero.

I've long come to the conclusion that arguing with anti-vax folks is pretty useless. But think about it…people refusing to vaccinate their children against disease because of poorly researched fears about autism is destroying the herd immunity. This not only puts children at risk; it also potentially effects adults whose vaccines have worn off (most are good for 20 years, give or take) and the immunocompromised (elderly, people on chemo, etc.) who depend on herd immunity to not get sick. The diseases that we vaccinate against haven't disappeared…there has recently been a rash of polio cases in Syria because the instability there has prevented humanitarian aid groups from giving children the polio vaccine; they thought they'd "eradicated" polio in their country but it only took a year of not vaccinating for the disease to resurface. What seems like a more likely scenario? That evil powers that be would knowingly give out vaccines that MIGHT cause a spectrum disorder that millions of people live completely normal lives with? Or that they'd spread some bullshit disinformation that makes people want to not vaccinate their children against diseases that can kill them AND their neighbors? If you're at all familiar with the idea of a depopulation agenda, that should be an easy question to answer.

There are very few people left alive, at least in north america, who remember when diseases would go through communities and wipe out half the children. I'd really not like to live to see it happen, myself. My cousin nearly died a year ago from whooping cough, not because he lives in a third world country but because he lives in an affluent community full of Jenny McCarthy worshiping yuppies who refuse to get their Speshul Snowflakes their shots. I can show you a pretty sobering Victorian era photograph of what rubella does to a baby, too. It's worse than Autism, I can guarantee you that.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

PreviousNext