Courts rule that MMR Vaccine does cause Autism.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 7:15 am » by Opalserpent

Thebluecanary wrote:The preservative that you are talking about is no longer used in vaccines. It hasn't been for some time. Most of the research that these anti-vax sites (Natural News being the king of them) is based on research that has been discredited (as in, the guy who did it straight out admitted that he made it up because he wanted the attention). I'm no particular fan of big pharma, but I also have several relatives/close friends who work with special needs children. The reason that autism cases are growing is that the diagnostic criteria for the multiple different kinds of 'disorder' that are heaped under the name "Autism" are being continually broadened. If you want to give yourself a giggle, go find one of those online Autism Spectrum tests and take it. I bet you're autistic. According to several, I am and so is pretty much everyone I know. Medical professionals who are studying the disorder (not Google Doctors or washed up MTV VeeJays) believe that most Autism spectrum disorders are probably linked to things that take place during brain development in utero.

I've long come to the conclusion that arguing with anti-vax folks is pretty useless. But think about it…people refusing to vaccinate their children against disease because of poorly researched fears about autism is destroying the herd immunity. This not only puts children at risk; it also potentially effects adults whose vaccines have worn off (most are good for 20 years, give or take) and the immunocompromised (elderly, people on chemo, etc.) who depend on herd immunity to not get sick. The diseases that we vaccinate against haven't disappeared…there has recently been a rash of polio cases in Syria because the instability there has prevented humanitarian aid groups from giving children the polio vaccine; they thought they'd "eradicated" polio in their country but it only took a year of not vaccinating for the disease to resurface. What seems like a more likely scenario? That evil powers that be would knowingly give out vaccines that MIGHT cause a spectrum disorder that millions of people live completely normal lives with? Or that they'd spread some bullshit disinformation that makes people want to not vaccinate their children against diseases that can kill them AND their neighbors? If you're at all familiar with the idea of a depopulation agenda, that should be an easy question to answer.

There are very few people left alive, at least in north america, who remember when diseases would go through communities and wipe out half the children. I'd really not like to live to see it happen, myself. My cousin nearly died a year ago from whooping cough, not because he lives in a third world country but because he lives in an affluent community full of Jenny McCarthy worshiping yuppies who refuse to get their Speshul Snowflakes their shots. I can show you a pretty sobering Victorian era photograph of what rubella does to a baby, too. It's worse than Autism, I can guarantee you that.

Nice, who do you get paid by?

Sorry, the facts are facts, vaccines cause all kinds of problems.

So they don't put squalene and live attenuated virus into your blood stream
cultured in insect or animal cells?

Funny but if I recall we are still here after millions and millions of years and we
didn't have vaccines back then. Funny even the dinasours didn't seem to need them.

You don't seem to comprehend that there are companies that make
billions of dollars selling these vaccines and that if people realised that our
living standards were why we had less disease then they would lose alot of
money.

Here is an example:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... -asia.aspx
In Haiti they were living all well with basic day to day life without vaccines untill
the earthquake and they sent in some nepalese mlitary peace keepers who
then shat in the local rivers causing disease killing thousands.
Just an example of poor Hygiene

info from below link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11949181

'Not local'
The strain of cholera had already been matched to one from South Asia, although it is present in other Latin American countries."
Cholera is endemic in Nepal; last year, the disease killed more than 300 people in the far west of the country and this September, there was an outbreak in the capital Kathmandu.

Our immune systems are being fiddled with like gmo and we can see already that
gmo causes cancer and sterility but no doubt you believe gmo is perfectly safe too. :bang;

Nice try, I had everything under the sun as a child even with shots and I lived, I lost
a third of my lungs to whooping cough so I know the deal.
I'm lucky I'm not a freaking down syndrome child thanks to all those shots.

No doubt the Blue canary poster above would have back in the sixties signed
up for Thalidomide injections to calm her morning sickness because
the doctors say it's safe!!! :shooting: :ohno:
Last edited by Opalserpent on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 7:23 am » by Thebluecanary

I'm an antique dealer and a history nerd. I have no vested interest in the pharmaceutical industry, and in many cases can admit that they are out for profit. In the case of vaccines, though, that is not the case. I do have immunocompromised loved ones, who I'd hate to see die of some awful disease because ignorant fucks make bad decisions based on the ravings of internet morons.

I can see that you are an idiot and that there is no point carrying this argument any further. My original post was aimed at anyone with a brain and reasoning ability who might happen upon this thread and decide to do a little critical thinking before they endanger their children and community based on bullshit. I'd suggest you spend less time reading bogus sites like Natural News and more time reading some history books. Guns, Germs and Steel is a good place to start. You can probably find it at your local public library.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 7:28 am » by Temps13

Typical of the mentality we are up against..have these people even researched the dangers of putting these things in the body..Bluecanary sounds like he/she has,but why would you even want to argue for someone to let the eugenics obsessed nuts who make governments adopt eugenics based policies manipulate this sh*t into their bodies?
This sh*t about herd immunity is just a ploy to make us police ourselves & force others into having vaccinations they dont want & never needed.
Herd immunity was fine before vaccinations thank you-you go inject yourself dont try to tell me I have to have that sh*t pumped into me.
It's true autism is on a continuum & everyone has a point more or less above or below a line,above that line,the further you are,the more autistic.
People like to try to be clever & say oh you are nuts..they probably don't realise ufos are real,they dont understand that conspiracies happen all the time,they dont conceive of the monstrous reality of eugenics..
Too busy doing whatever they have to do to survive
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 7:36 am » by Opalserpent

Thebluecanary wrote:I'm an antique dealer and a history nerd. I have no vested interest in the pharmaceutical industry, and in many cases can admit that they are out for profit. In the case of vaccines, though, that is not the case. I do have immunocompromised loved ones, who I'd hate to see die of some awful disease because ignorant fucks make bad decisions based on the ravings of internet morons.

I can see that you are an idiot and that there is no point carrying this argument any further. My original post was aimed at anyone with a brain and reasoning ability who might happen upon this thread and decide to do a little critical thinking before they endanger their children and community based on bullshit. I'd suggest you spend less time reading bogus sites like Natural News and more time reading some history books. Guns, Germs and Steel is a good place to start. You can probably find it at your local public library.

Wake up to yourself please.

Vaccines cause lot's of bad shit. If you want to waste your breath telling me then debunk
the posts I made about mmr causing downsyndome plz and also debunk the
links made by studies showing that vaccine additives cause among other things
narcolepsy and gulf syndrome. Thanks and have a nice day.

Oh also please find an alternative website to post your mainstream do gooder bullcrap. Thanks. :sunny:
This is a conspiracy website not a "lets talk about how vaccines save lives debate"
And in reality I could post plenty of info on studies showing how vaccines cause all kinds of crap
and it's known but the media says nothing like good stooges and you keep on swilling
down what mainsteam wants you to believe. Good on you.

Blue Canary:

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 8:04 am » by Temps13

+1
books are written to make money
Enjoy your vaccine injections but don't try to make me feel guilty for not having poisonous concoctions put in me..
Before you can comprehend,you need to take some time out from antique dealing & educate yourself on the Eugenics movement.You could start in your local library reading about the London School of Economics & who owns them & who their alumni are.
Last edited by Temps13 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 am » by Thebluecanary

Temps13 wrote:Typical of the mentality we are up against..have these people even researched the dangers of putting these things in the body..Bluecanary sounds like he/she has,but why would you even want to argue for someone to let the eugenics obsessed nuts who make governments adopt eugenics based policies manipulate this sh*t into their bodies?
This sh*t about herd immunity is just a ploy to make us police ourselves & force others into having vaccinations they dont want & never needed.
Herd immunity was fine before vaccinations thank you-you go inject yourself dont try to tell me I have to have that sh*t pumped into me.
It's true autism is on a continuum & everyone has a point more or less above or below a line,above that line,the further you are,the more autistic.
People like to try to be clever & say oh you are nuts..they probably don't realise ufos are real,they dont understand that conspiracies happen all the time,they dont conceive of the monstrous reality of eugenics..
Too busy doing whatever they have to do to survive

I'll say it again, because apparently it didn't get through the first time. What is a likelier eugenics scenario? That evil conspirators will put a chemical into vaccines that MIGHT cause a spectrum disorder that millions of people go on to live normal productive lives with? Or that they would manipulate people into not vaccinating their children, thereby destroying herd immunity and causing millions of people to be infected with diseases that ACTUALLY KILL YOU? I'm sorry that people on the internet have convinced you that herd immunity is a "myth" but I assure you it's quite real. There are lots of interesting books and articles about it, and about the historical consequences of diseases before medical science advanced enough to vaccinate us. Depending on where you live, you might stop by a pre-vaccine era graveyard, too, and count the children's gravestones. There's one by my house, post Civil War era, where 11 children in the same family died within weeks of one another.

I don't want to live in a world where people voluntarily let children die of horrible diseases because they're misinformed by internet crackpots pretending to be doctors. We're a society so removed from our history that we're doomed to endlessly repeat it because we think we know so much better. I know I'm wasting my breath and giving myself carpal tunnel for nothing. People can do what they like with their own children I suppose, just keep them at home on your compound and the fuck away from me and mine, please, because this isn't some "let's play conspiracy" internet game, it's very serious. Serious enough that my immunocompromised husband gets to get ALLL his baby shots over again in the next year, and I can promise you that no government boogeyman is trying to give HIM autism. I'd like to not watch him suffer and die, though, because too many morons in my community chose to believe internet nonsense over the advice of that doctor who went to medical school.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 am » by Temps13

You are in another world,reducing everything thats real that you don't know about as 'internet nonsense'..
Yes there is a lot of nonsense talked everywhere,especially in hospitals & surgeries
Last edited by Temps13 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 8:13 am » by Thebluecanary

Opalserpent wrote:

If you want to waste your breath telling me then debunk
the posts I made about mmr causing downsyndome

I'm sorry, I don't need to DEBUNK any suggestion that vaccines cause Downs Syndrome, because the entire suggestion is patently fucking absurd. Downs Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality that happens in utero. It is apparent at birth, and can even be detected before a fetus is born. Go get a dictionary while you're at the library and look up "chromosome", that might be a good place to start. I can't even with this thread, dude. And you fucking people wonder why nobody takes conspiracy theorists seriously?

I don't need to find you a website, you've obviously found a whole slew of bogus ones that you'd much rather believe. Pardon me for having a brain and trying to have a rational discourse with anti-vax idiots. I'm disgusted with myself. I'm going to go slam my head repeatedly in a door, now, as it's less painful and more satisfying. :bang;
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 8:15 am » by Thebluecanary

Temps13 wrote:You are in such another world,sort of reducing everything thats real that you don't know about as 'internet nonsense'..
Yes there is a lot of nonsense talked everywhere,especially in hospitals & surgeries

And that….i don't think that's even really coherent english. Done done done. Pissed at myself for even getting involved with this discussion. By all means, do what you like with your poor unfortunate children. Like I say, though, keep them the hell up in the trailer and away from my family please.

:bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 8:17 am » by Temps13

No offence but I think the difference is in levels of naivety as to what eugenic measures are implemented & how corrupt things actually are & how many conspiracy theories are conspiracy facts..
night :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext