Courts rule that MMR Vaccine does cause Autism.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 pm » by Opalserpent

Thebluecanary wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:

If you want to waste your breath telling me then debunk
the posts I made about mmr causing downsyndome

I'm sorry, I don't need to DEBUNK any suggestion that vaccines cause Downs Syndrome, because the entire suggestion is patently fucking absurd. Downs Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality that happens in utero. It is apparent at birth, and can even be detected before a fetus is born. Go get a dictionary while you're at the library and look up "chromosome", that might be a good place to start. I can't even with this thread, dude. And you fucking people wonder why nobody takes conspiracy theorists seriously?

I don't need to find you a website, you've obviously found a whole slew of bogus ones that you'd much rather believe. Pardon me for having a brain and trying to have a rational discourse with anti-vax idiots. I'm disgusted with myself. I'm going to go slam my head repeatedly in a door, now, as it's less painful and more satisfying. :bang;

WOW, calling something absurd is a good way to debunk my posted proof that MRR vaccine causes
austism and that the additives cause various ailments.
WOW, blue canary, you debating by insults is genius.

Blue Canary:

You stick to your vaccines, I won't, my ancestors didn't, all natures animals don't, why
should I let some greedy piece of shit corporation tell me whats good for me.

Read my first posts on page one and debunk them. :mrcool:

Sorry to break it to you Canary man but vaccines are lucky to be 40 or 50 percent effective
and for all the risks associated with them I think I'll pass.

http://preventdisease.com/news/13/08151 ... dren.shtml

I mean't autism actually, i was on my 4th VB.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 12:21 am » by Opalserpent

Mainstream media get all offensive protecting their mafia pharmaceutical buddies from losing sales
of their paralysing and sickening HPV vaccine.
They don't want to lose billions of dollars afterall, pharma mafia have their market cornered.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/katie-couri ... -backlash/

Katie Couric’s talk show "Katie" has drawn ire from doctors and journalists for a recent segment on the HPV vaccine that presented what it called “both sides” of the “HPV controversy.”

The segment included personal stories from two moms who claim their daughters suffered serious harm from the vaccine (one of them died). In addition, the show featured two physicians: one who researched the vaccine and thinks its long-term protection benefits are oversold, and one who recommends it to her patients, in line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Academy of Pediatrics.

Check out this rebuttal from the doctors quoting oral sex as a contributor to micheal douglas the
actors throat cancer. Ofcourse this is complete bs and hollywood would play a part in a scam.

Michael Douglas links his cancer to HPV: Could it be true?
Rates of oropharyngeal cancer have soared in recent years, studies have found, and HPV from oral sex is thought to be to blame, as Michael Douglas spotlighted in June by disclosing his throat cancer was caused by the infection.

But most people won’t have a problem. The CDC points out 90 percent of all HPV infections, including the cancer-causing strains, will be cleared or undetectable in two years without any treatment, with many leaving the body within six months due natural immunity.
It’s the ones that don’t clear that are worrisome. Virtually all cervical cancer cases each year – there are 12,340 new ones expected in 2013 -- are caused by high-risk strains of HPV, according to the National Cancer Institute.

Now why he really got throat cancer:

http://www.bubblews.com/news/604996-mic ... me-not-hpv

So what's the truth? How did the "Behind the Candelabra" actor get throat cancer? Reportedly, the actor was a drinker and a heavy smoker. Apparently, he quit smoking in 2006 after a half-a-pack-a-day habit. As much as 90 percent of throat cancer is caused by tobacco products. In addition, if Michael Douglas was a drinker, 75 percent of throat cancer is linked to drinking.

Remember when the Pharma mafia were pushing hpv vaccine as an anti anal cancer vaccine?
When do you know for sure it's a scam, because the fda approved it ofcourse! :look:

http://www.healio.com/hematology-oncolo ... nal-cancer

FDA approves HPV vaccine for anal cancer

The new indication is for patients aged 9 through 26 years.
Gardasil (Merck) is already approved for the same age population for the prevention of cervical, vulvar and vaginal cancer and the associated precancerous lesions caused by HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18 in women and girls, and for the prevention of genital warts caused by types 6 and 11 in both males and females.

Wow, 9 yearolds must have alot of anal sex? LOLZ.

You know what this leads my suspicious mind to believe:

As I posted on the first page of my mmr vaccine does cause autism thread:

MMR Vaccine maker busted faking samples and knowingly releasing vaccine that causes outbreaks:

http://worldtruth.tv/merck-vaccine-fraud-exposed/

Merck vaccine fraud exposed by two Merck virologists; company faked mumps vaccine efficacy results for over a decade, says lawsuit.

Breaking news: According to two Merck scientists who filed a False Claims Act complaint in 2010 — a complaint which has just now been unsealed — vaccine manufacturer Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks, and ripped off governments and consumers who bought the vaccine thinking it was “95% effective.”

Read more: courts-rule-that-mmr-vaccine-does-cause-autism-t85961.html#ixzz2nxTtJ3xh

Here check this propaganda out:

Rates of oropharyngeal cancer have soared in recent years, studies have found, and HPV from oral sex is thought to be to blame, as Michael Douglas spotlighted in June by disclosing his throat cancer was caused by the infection.

I think my below explanation is more likely: :ugeek:

Im not sherlock homes but when one see's the rate of autism rise at the same rate
as children have been immunised more and more over the past decades and one
see's that in the above post that criminal pharmaceutical companies are more interested
in creating a billion dollar market for themsevles by knowing releasing fake samples
and knowingly causing infectious outbreaks with their tainted products.
Please read above mainstreamers, I pointed out the whistle blowers that admitted it.
Crikey.

So me not being sherlock has worked out that the reason hpv is becoming more prevelant
and causing more ailments in the young people is simply because hpv vaccination
is on the rise and because like the above example I posted by glorious whistle
blowers the pharma companies are purposely releasing faked and tainted batches
to spur on their own profits.

Seriously, those mainstreamers that think otherwise make me a very sad pander. :cry:

Remember when the mass media were saying that evolution was true because cockroaches were evolving to resist eating the poison sugar baits that were becoming inefective?

It was bullshit, complete and utter bullshit. The cockroaches that had an aversion to sugar
simply didn't eat it and they were the only ones left alive in that town becuase
of that fact. Good old mainstream media, so full of it.

Do you trust this advert? From the same people that release tainted drugs and cause outbreaks on
purpose? Good way to get soceity to accept vaccinations for the rest of our generations?
I can see bad things for the humans species, we didn't need this in the past and we don't now.
Thankyou whistle blowers, your our only hope in todays corporate zio satanic run world we live in.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 4:16 am » by Mydogma

Opalserpent wrote:MMR Vaccine maker busted faking samples and knowingly releasing vaccine that causes outbreaks:

Merck vaccine fraud exposed by two Merck virologists; company faked mumps vaccine efficacy results for over a decade, says lawsuit.

Breaking news: According to two Merck scientists who filed a False Claims Act complaint in 2010 — a complaint which has just now been unsealed — vaccine manufacturer Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks, and ripped off governments and consumers who bought the vaccine thinking it was “95% effective.”

See that False Claims Act document at:
http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/docu ... ms-Act.pdf

According to Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, both former Merck virologists, the Merck company engaged in all the following behavior:

• Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a “95% efficacy rate.”

• In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies. As reported in CourthouseNews.com:

Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that “did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life … virus neutralization in vaccinated people,” according to the complaint. (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/27/47851.htm)

• Merck then used the falsified trial results to swindle the U.S. government out of “hundreds of millions of dollars for a vaccine that does not provide adequate immunization.”

• Merck’s vaccine fraud has actually contributed to the continuation of mumps across America, causing more children to become infected with mumps. (Gee, really? This is what NaturalNews has been reporting for years… vaccines are actually formulated to keep the outbreaks going because it’s great for repeat business!)

• Merck used its false claims of “95 percent effectiveness” to monopolize the vaccine market and eliminate possible competitors.

• The Merck vaccine fraud has been going on since the late 1990′s, say the Merck virologists.

• Testing of Merck’s vaccine was never done against “real-world” mumps viruses in the wild. Instead, test results were simply falsified to achieve the desired outcome.

• This entire fraud took place “with the knowledge, authority and approval of Merck’s senior management.”

• Merck scientists “witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine’s efficacy findings,” according to court documents (see below).

US government chose to ignore the 2010 False Claims Act!

So all you people out there saying "Oh, you are wrong for not getting your kids vaccinated"
You should stop thinking these billion dollar companies actually give a shit about anything other
then getting golden handshakes and multi million dollar bonuses. They are only
interested in profits and nwo agenda's.

Rather than taking action on this false claims act, the U.S. government simply ignored it, thereby protecting Merck’s market monopoly instead of properly serving justice. This demonstrates the conspiracy of fraud between the U.S. government, FDA regulators and the vaccine industry.

Chatom Primary Care sues Merck for Sherman Act monopolization, breach of warranty, violation of consumer protection laws

Following the unsealing of this 2010 False Claims Act, Chatom Primary Care, based in Alabama, smelled something rotten. Three days ago, Chatom filed a lawsuit against Merck. That lawsuit record is available here:
http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/docu ... -Mumps.pdf

It alleges, among other shocking things:

[Merck engaged in] …a decade-long scheme to falsify and misrepresent the true efficacy of its vaccine.

Merck fraudulently represented and continues to falsely represent in its labeling and elsewhere that its Mumps Vaccine has an efficacy rate of 95 percent of higher.

In reality, Merck knows and has taken affirmative steps to conceal — by using improper testing techniques and falsifying test data — that its Mumps Vaccine is, and has been since at least 1999, far less than 95 percent effective.

Merck designed a testing methodology that evaluated its vaccine against a less virulent strain of the mumps virus. After the results failed to yield Merck’s desired efficacy, Merck abandoned the methodology and concealed the study’s findings.

…incorporating the use of animal antibodies to artificially inflate the results…

…destroying evidence of the falsified data and then lying to an FDA investigator…

…threatened a virologist in Merck’s vaccine division with jail if he reported the fraud to the FDA…

…the ultimate victims here are the millions of children who every year are being injected with a mumps vaccine that is not providing them with an adequate level of protection. And while this is a disease that, according to the Centers for Disease Control (‘CDC’), was supposed to be eradicated by now, the failure in Merck’s vaccine has allowed this disease to linger, with significant outbreaks continuing to occur.

Chatom Primary Care also alleges that the fraudulent Merck vaccine contributed to the 2006 mumps outbreak in the Midwest, and a 2009 outbreak elsewhere. It says, “there has remained a significant risk of a resurgence of mumps outbreaks…”

This investigation is only beginning.

Full article at below link:

they kill and maim millions every year...and they are not in jail...i think every sap who signed an approval of this shit should be hung, coward sociopaths...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 16, 2014 12:20 pm » by Opalserpent

ExperimentalVaccines

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 10:59 pm » by Opalserpent

Bill gates asking mates to help cull the useless eaters.

Keep getting vaccines if you will. They will make you sterile and give you cancer. Lovely.

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/bill-g ... opulation/

Bill Gates Asks Fellow Billionaires to Help Reduce World’s Population. :nwo:

When asked about the BMGF efforts to deal with “overpopulation”, Gates replied: “It’s a huge impediment in convincing rich-world donors that they should feel good about these health improvements. Our foundation focused in the 1990s on reproductive health. We weren’t nearly as big then. But we wanted to make contraception available because we thought population growth would make everything so difficult, whether it’s the environment or feeding kids or stability. It was only when we found out about this phenomenal connection between improved health and reduced population growth that we felt: Great, let’s just make the foundation as big as possible to go after these health problems. Because before then the commonsense thing was more kids would make these problems less tractable.” - See more at: http://www.occupycorporatism.com/bill-g ... BmWiG.dpuf

Improved Health goes along with population reduction, sounds like something an elite would say.
Maybe because gates hopes all poor people will be dead with their vaccines they give for free
with tax payer subsidies.
We are all helping murder the poor overseas. Crikey. Nice one nwo.

Gates continued: “I don’t think people like to say out loud that we want to let these kids die because there are too many of them. But by choosing not to get into health in our early days I was a victim of the myth around overpopulation. But there is just phenomenally good news here. The world’s population will peak. Now, we do have huge population growth in places where we don’t want it, like Yemen and Pakistan and parts of Africa, where we don’t have the resources to really help those people. So we need to get serious about figuring out how to make sure there’s relative health and satisfaction in those places.” - See more at: http://www.occupycorporatism.com/bill-g ... BmWiG.dpuf

See, people in africa and pakistan and yemen have to die because they aren't
owned by satanic bankers and are not part of the planetary nwo so
they are in need of culling. Nice one gates, I'll translate for him. :cheers:

The justification for Gates’ focus on reducing the world’s population was invoked in this comment: “We won’t need to answer the question of how much innovation allows us to support 20 or 30 billion people on the planet. It’s possible some miracle like reinventing photosynthesis could do it. We invest in miracles like that. But the amount of innovation it would take to support 20 billion or more is pretty phenomenal and would likely not show up in time. So the fact that the population will peak is great news. We’ve already had the largest birth cohort — the most children born in a year. We’re past the peak on that. We’ll probably only have to support 10 to 11 billion. Now we still need to raise food production and avoid climate change - See more at: http://www.occupycorporatism.com/bill-g ... BmWiG.dpuf

Now gates wants his mates at monsanto to increase gmo infertility cancer producing foods
to help the children die and he wants his mate al gore to get rich from pretend
global warming and force all the world to pay a carbon tax for elite scum bankers and
curb the development of said underdeveloped over vaccinated foreign sovereign nations that
sell out their people and then go live in england. LOL. Translation complete.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 1:53 am » by missamandamanhattan

Opal - I am a Teacher and should you have handed in this thread as an assignment - you would be top of the class.

I would like to support your research with my personal research and informed opinions and thoughts.

I have a friend who first woke me up to the fraudulent concept of vaccines. I accepted the material sent to me and read it and conducted my own research. I read widely and thought critically about the subject and eventually made up my own mind. Vaccines are not necessary and are filled with toxic ingredients that to my knowledge - have no empirical date to support the fact that they work. Double blind tests are the regularly accepted method for testing drugs before release to the (unsuspecting) public. Double blind tests can be lengthy - particularly to be properly conducted and to evince the necessary results to ENSURE safety to the human body.

I read about Dr Andrew Wakefield as I did not know much about him. I eventually purchased two of his books and learned a great deal more than the mainstream media would care to share! Yes he was deregistered but I award him his medical title - he deserves it - more than the government officials who have not studied medicine and actually sign the release paperwork. Dr Wakefield is a Whistleblower and the accepted pattern is to destroy the Whitleblower. Those who sign the release paperwork are focussed on the financial aspect of the situation - Dr Wakefield has a focus on the Children and their families. You do the critical thinking on that aspect and see what you come up with!!!!

1. Please read these two Dr Andrew Wakefield books if you read nothing else. I suggest reading the two books in this order - first; Callous Disregard Autism and Vaccines - The Truth Behind A Tragedy (in this book you will learn of the business person who comes forward and confirms his findings!) then read - Waging War on the Autistic Child - where there are statistics and charts of symptoms that are undeniable proof!

2. Please read the research of Dr Weston Price - from 1938! Nutrition and Physical Degeneration A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects. Dr Weston Price was ahead of his time. He conducted unbiased and independent research with stunning data. The book when read in its entirely - WILL impact on your thinking and the way you view modern society. Fortunately there are people in America who are dedicated to keeping the work of Dr Weston Price alive and his work can be read online if you cannot afford to purchase the book.

3. My friend is a law graduate who in the course of her work manages a portfolio worth gazillions of dollars for pharmaceutical companies. Explained to me - this is what happens - money is allocated to the company for the development of 'their drug' and the money is there to make this happen. The company then own the 'rights' to the drug and have ten years to make as much money as they can!

4. My friend had polio as a Child and his father was a chemist - who successfully treated his son with massage and diet/nutrition. My friend had no physical deformity afterwards. However - many many many years later he contracted AIDS (in the early years when little information was know about it) and he explained that the polio virus resurfaced and caused (horrible) spasm attacks. Luckily he informed me so when he had an attack one day, in my presence I knew to keep him safe and comfort him and that it would pass. So - what we learned here is that he was treated for polio without the vaccine (in the 50's) and carried it his entire life with no problems whatsoever. The AIDS virus as we now know destroys the immune system.

There you have it people - we have an immune system! And when we live correctly the immune system actually works! Ask George Carlin - "we swam in raw sewage and we never got sick because we were tempered in raw shit - our immune system got to practice!

Now that I am in the awakened state - I seek out lots of different resources - I think critically and deeply before I make up my mind and I study the information once then step back and take the word co-incidence out of my psyche and study the information again.

Two pieces of information about vaccines - there is a court in Italy awarding damages to families for the damage that vaccines have caused and another in America. You won't read about those via the mainstream media. A friend of mine has not vaccinated her two youngest children and used homeopathic remedies and this satisfied the school administration paperwork.

When Children are being denied entrance to schools because parents are making an informed decision not to vaccinate - I will be ready to Teach them so they still have access to an education.

Anyone who thinks vaccines actually prevent diseases please read deeply and widely and pay attention to details like money being made and the prevalence of disease still all over this planet. When I went to school you would be lucky to have ONE child in the ENTIRE school who needed an asthma puffer - now - go to any school anywhere and there will be lists and lists of children with allergies to one thing or another - ask yourself - why???? Why aren't children healthier??? Because they are subjected to far tooooooo many chemicals - particularly toxic chemicals and directly into their bloodstream.

My opinion is based on research and critical thinking so if you don't agree with me I am okay with that and wish you the best with you life.

Much Peace - Amanda

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 am » by Opalserpent

missamandamanhattan wrote:Opal - I am a Teacher and should you have handed in this thread as an assignment - you would be top of the class.

I would like to support your research with my personal research and informed opinions and thoughts.

I have a friend who first woke me up to the fraudulent concept of vaccines. I accepted the material sent to me and read it and conducted my own research. I read widely and thought critically about the subject and eventually made up my own mind. Vaccines are not necessary and are filled with toxic ingredients that to my knowledge - have no empirical date to support the fact that they work. Double blind tests are the regularly accepted method for testing drugs before release to the (unsuspecting) public. Double blind tests can be lengthy - particularly to be properly conducted and to evince the necessary results to ENSURE safety to the human body.

I read about Dr Andrew Wakefield as I did not know much about him. I eventually purchased two of his books and learned a great deal more than the mainstream media would care to share! Yes he was deregistered but I award him his medical title - he deserves it - more than the government officials who have not studied medicine and actually sign the release paperwork. Dr Wakefield is a Whistleblower and the accepted pattern is to destroy the Whitleblower. Those who sign the release paperwork are focussed on the financial aspect of the situation - Dr Wakefield has a focus on the Children and their families. You do the critical thinking on that aspect and see what you come up with!!!!

1. Please read these two Dr Andrew Wakefield books if you read nothing else. I suggest reading the two books in this order - first; Callous Disregard Autism and Vaccines - The Truth Behind A Tragedy (in this book you will learn of the business person who comes forward and confirms his findings!) then read - Waging War on the Autistic Child - where there are statistics and charts of symptoms that are undeniable proof!

2. Please read the research of Dr Weston Price - from 1938! Nutrition and Physical Degeneration A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects. Dr Weston Price was ahead of his time. He conducted unbiased and independent research with stunning data. The book when read in its entirely - WILL impact on your thinking and the way you view modern society. Fortunately there are people in America who are dedicated to keeping the work of Dr Weston Price alive and his work can be read online if you cannot afford to purchase the book.

3. My friend is a law graduate who in the course of her work manages a portfolio worth gazillions of dollars for pharmaceutical companies. Explained to me - this is what happens - money is allocated to the company for the development of 'their drug' and the money is there to make this happen. The company then own the 'rights' to the drug and have ten years to make as much money as they can!

4. My friend had polio as a Child and his father was a chemist - who successfully treated his son with massage and diet/nutrition. My friend had no physical deformity afterwards. However - many many many years later he contracted AIDS (in the early years when little information was know about it) and he explained that the polio virus resurfaced and caused (horrible) spasm attacks. Luckily he informed me so when he had an attack one day, in my presence I knew to keep him safe and comfort him and that it would pass. So - what we learned here is that he was treated for polio without the vaccine (in the 50's) and carried it his entire life with no problems whatsoever. The AIDS virus as we now know destroys the immune system.

There you have it people - we have an immune system! And when we live correctly the immune system actually works! Ask George Carlin - "we swam in raw sewage and we never got sick because we were tempered in raw shit - our immune system got to practice!

Now that I am in the awakened state - I seek out lots of different resources - I think critically and deeply before I make up my mind and I study the information once then step back and take the word co-incidence out of my psyche and study the information again.

Two pieces of information about vaccines - there is a court in Italy awarding damages to families for the damage that vaccines have caused and another in America. You won't read about those via the mainstream media. A friend of mine has not vaccinated her two youngest children and used homeopathic remedies and this satisfied the school administration paperwork.

When Children are being denied entrance to schools because parents are making an informed decision not to vaccinate - I will be ready to Teach them so they still have access to an education.

Anyone who thinks vaccines actually prevent diseases please read deeply and widely and pay attention to details like money being made and the prevalence of disease still all over this planet. When I went to school you would be lucky to have ONE child in the ENTIRE school who needed an asthma puffer - now - go to any school anywhere and there will be lists and lists of children with allergies to one thing or another - ask yourself - why???? Why aren't children healthier??? Because they are subjected to far tooooooo many chemicals - particularly toxic chemicals and directly into their bloodstream.

My opinion is based on research and critical thinking so if you don't agree with me I am okay with that and wish you the best with you life.

Much Peace - Amanda

Thanks for your encouragement.

I would be careful presenting this information in a classroom environment.
The system will have you sacked quickly.
I appreciate your suggestions for study.
Knowledge is power.
It must hurt you at school to tell kids vaccines are good for you. :?
Still you better look after your job and stick with the mainstream
knowledge filtered, regurgitated tripe approved for mass reeducation.

There will come a day when we are going to be silenced on our alternative
views on effects from vaccine and gmo pesticide laden produce.

I'm lackluster at best and wish I contributed more. Have a nice day.

:cheers:

Also thanks for stroking my ego, metaphorically. :pray:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 5:46 am » by missamandamanhattan

Opal - you obviously have not read any of my threads. I have had my life destroyed on every level - I am a Whistleblower for Child Abuse. The phone stopped ringing for Teaching work quite awhile ago. I would however always include the vaccination information that I have studied - should the opportunity arise in a classroom situation.

I believe that the Students and their parents need access to all information - both aspects of debate and then allow them to make their own decisions. I prefer to Teach with honesty and with the benefit of all available information.

Vaccines - to my understanding have no empirical data to support the theory that they prevent the intended disease. My belief is they cause a lot of health issues - sometimes - even the very disease they are meant to destroy.

Should the opportunity arise - like Teaching a Personal Development/Sex Education class - I might suggest to the Students they research and locate the empirical data that supports the use of vaccines. I will add that I cannot seem to locate the important data. I know that if it exists - Students will find it and if it does not exist - the Students will prove that fact!

Much Peace - Amanda

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 15, 2014 11:58 pm » by Opalserpent

missamandamanhattan wrote:Opal - you obviously have not read any of my threads. I have had my life destroyed on every level - I am a Whistleblower for Child Abuse. The phone stopped ringing for Teaching work quite awhile ago. I would however always include the vaccination information that I have studied - should the opportunity arise in a classroom situation.

I believe that the Students and their parents need access to all information - both aspects of debate and then allow them to make their own decisions. I prefer to Teach with honesty and with the benefit of all available information.

Vaccines - to my understanding have no empirical data to support the theory that they prevent the intended disease. My belief is they cause a lot of health issues - sometimes - even the very disease they are meant to destroy.

Should the opportunity arise - like Teaching a Personal Development/Sex Education class - I might suggest to the Students they research and locate the empirical data that supports the use of vaccines. I will add that I cannot seem to locate the important data. I know that if it exists - Students will find it and if it does not exist - the Students will prove that fact!

Much Peace - Amanda

No I haven't read your posts. I suppose I'm interested more so in conspiracy and nwo that
threaten our planet more so currently but I agree child abuse deserves a high priority
but it's not in the interest of the modern world at large, especially those that promote
child sexualisation in high places.

I was at the vets yesterday getting our dogs vaccinated and I wondered why do we bother.

He told me about Parvo and how it stays in the soil and infects dogs as they dig it up or
as light rain brings the parvo up from the soil.
It made me realise that some vaccines are good and useful.

Vaccines for children on the other hand? Why do they need so many freaking vaccines?
Does Measels and Mumps and Rubella live in the ground?

So check out this blurb that msm puts out saying how great mmr vaccine is:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/224382.php

To aid in the battle against the spread of mumps, the MMR vaccine is commonly given at an early age to help the body become immune to the virus. Before the MMR vaccination was brought in, in England and Wales there were 1,200 cases involving hospital admission per year.

Then I have a quick look and see the statistics and see that mmr doesn't do shit!

http://www.hpa.org.uk/web/HPAweb&HPAweb ... 5733833790

Confirmed cases of Measles, Mumps and Rubella 1996-2013
ALL LABORATORY CONFIRMED CASES OF MEASLES, MUMPS & RUBELLA
England and Wales (England only), 1996 - 2013*

Measles Mumps Rubella
1996 112 (112) 94 (93) 3922 (3567)
1997 177 (177) 182 (172) 117 (113)
1998 56 (55) 121 (118) 119 (117)
1999 92 (92) 373 (371) 162 (159)
2000 100 (99) 730 (721) 62 (61)
2001 70 (67) 784 (731) 45 (41)
2002 319 (316) 500 (394) 64 (64)
2003 437 (393) 1541 (1086) 16 (14)
2004 188 (178) 8129 (7321) 14 (14)
2005 78 (78) 43378 (39621) 29 (27)
2006 740 (736) 4420 (4128) 34 (34)
2007 990 (977) 1476 (1462) 35 (35)
2008 1370 (1331) 2405 (2348) 27 (27)
2009 1144 (985) 7662 (7301) 9 (9)
2010 380 (372) 3965 (3880) 12 (12)
2011 1087 (1068) 2372 (2299) 6 (6)
2012 2030 (1912) 2564 (2476) 65 (65)
2013* 1843 (1413) 4035 (3524) 12 (12)

*Provisional data

Note: Measles, mumps and rubella laboratory confirmed cases include tests on serum and oral fluid samples.

You can see that perhaps rubella has been reduced but the others? Whoopti to vaccines.
The stats look normal to me. Also during times in the stats above when their are
large numbers could be down to the vaccines themsevles causing the outbreaks as
I've shown that whistle blowers have said that in this topic.

It's on the first page of this topic half way down.

MMR Vaccine maker busted faking samples and knowingly releasing vaccine that causes outbreaks:

See that False Claims Act document at:
http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/docu ... ms-Act.pdf

So as you can see it's possible to fake these statistics and it's possible that greedy
vaccine manuafacturers making billions a year could be forgiven for trying to use
fear and advertising and lobbying bribes to ensure that we keep on using more
and more unnecessary vaccines for children each year while cases of Austism
continue to rise. :headscratch:

Perhaps a hundred years ago when sanitation was poor then vaccines would have been more
useful but now that we have mostly clean living conditions theres nowhere for these
nasty viruses to hide except for in the ground or in the pharmaceuticals labratories.

I know that if I was evil and owned a pharmacompany I'd sure put the scare in people
every few years if there was no uptake in vaccines and just go about releasing the
shit just like I pointed out with the whistle blowers above.
Money talks and bs walks.

Besides remember the vaccines that were given to a pig farmer that made his pigs
sterile? perhaps that's the bill gates version he saids to africa on his
"Philanthropy" missions there.

I'm also a gamer amanda and only work part time at most and my mind is clouded with beer
and herbs. Have a nice day.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 16, 2014 2:20 am » by Mydogma

and all that knew about this and allowed it to happen should be jailed for life for being the criminals they are
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

PreviousNext