Courts rule that MMR Vaccine does cause Autism.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 am » by Opalserpent

I have vainly avoided making reposts into new topics but this deserves attention.

Poooooot wrote:
monica44 wrote:
Rates of autism have rocketed by 1000% since 1990, and certain studies showed that vaccines containing a preservative called Thimerosal which contained high levels of mercury[50%], and trials found that children who had this type of vaccine were 2 Xs more likely to develop autism than those children who did not take that vaccine..

I suspect any company setting out to reveal the facts about the big pharmas pumping the nations with their poisons will find themselves in a sticky postion..
Go to NaturalNews.com and check out the autism and vaccines section for further reading.

"Prenatal and early life exposure to ethylmercury from thimerosal in vaccines or immunoglobulin products does not increase a child's risk of developing autism," concluded senior study author Dr. Frank DeStefano, director of the immunization safety office at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Vaccine Cleared Again as Autism Culprit
and
Doctor faked data linking autism to vaccines
and
Wakefield's paper linking MMR vaccine and autism a fraud
and
Andrew Wakefield found fraudulent
I'm not gonna argue with you. Just know that you're wrong.

:rtft: :headscratch: :think: :bang; :vomit: :hell: :censored: :hugging:
You got to realise that the establishment makes a shit load of money selling vaccines and
there is an agenda and it's not to protect the world from a pandemic or keep you
spanking healthy into your old age.

There is no need to argue. The ingredients alone being injected into ones bloodstream
bypassing the bodies immune system and entering our brains and childrens brains
is disturbing enough. There is plenty of evidence that the mercury based thimerosal and
squalene are both dangerous to your body.
According to wiki they are phasing out thimerosal eventually.
Like USA will give germany's gold back in 7 years LOL
Good indicator when the shit is going to hit the fan I believe.

It's like todays bought and paid for science that helps the global warming scammers scam
our governments for the bankers.

Anyway, this is the latest in a court ruling that hopefully can't be argued with: :geek:

http://www.riseearth.com/2013/08/courts ... ccine.html

Dr. Andrew Wakefield (guess he's not a fraud afterall.)

At the center of the fifteen-year controversy is Dr. Andrew Wakefield of Austin, Texas. It was Dr. Wakefield that first publicized the link between stomach disorders and autism, and taking the findings one step further, the link between stomach disorders, autism and the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine.

For that discovery way back in 1996, and a subsequent research paper published by the doctor in 1998, Andrew Wakefield has found himself the victim of a world-wide smear campaign by drug corporations, governments and media companies. And while Dr. Wakefield has been persecuted and prosecuted to the extent of being unable to legally practice medicine because of his discovery, he has instead become a best-selling author, the founder of the Strategic Autism Initiative, and the Director of the Autism Media Channel.

But in recent months, courts, governments and vaccine manufacturers have quietly conceded the fact that the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine most likely does cause autism and stomach diseases. Pharmaceutical companies have even gone so far as to pay out massive monetary awards, totaling in the millions, to the victims in an attempt to compensate them for damages and to buy their silence.

- See more at: http://www.riseearth.com/2013/08/courts ... NJzFE.dpuf

The website wrote last month, ‘In a recently published December 13, 2012 vaccine court ruling, hundreds of thousands of dollars were awarded to Ryan Mojabi, whose parents described how “MMR vaccinations” caused a “severe and debilitating injury to his brain, diagnosed as Autism Spectrum Disorder (‘ASD’).”’

The Liberty Beacon went on to describe the second court ruling that month, as well as similar previous verdicts writing, ‘Later the same month, the government suffered a second major defeat when young Emily Moller from Houston won compensation following vaccine-related brain injury that, once again, involved MMR and resulted in autism. The cases follow similar successful petitions in the Italian and US courts (including Hannah Poling, Bailey Banks, Misty Hyatt, Kienan Freeman, Valentino Bocca, and Julia Grimes) in which the governments conceded or the court ruled that vaccines had caused brain injury. In turn, this injury led to an ASD diagnosis. MMR vaccine was the common denominator in these cases.’

The report echoes the exact same sentiment that our reader conveyed – Dr. Wakefield has had his career and reputation destroyed over the past 15 years, but has just been vindicated. The account reports, ‘While repeated studies from around the world confirmed Wakefield’s bowel disease in autistic children and his position that safety studies of the MMR are inadequate, Dr. Wakefield ’s career has been destroyed by false allegations. Despite this he continues to work tirelessly to help solve the autism catastrophe.’

The article from The Liberty Beacon closes with a direct quote from Dr. Wakefield himself to the independent grassroots outlet, “There can be very little doubt that vaccines can and do cause autism. In these children, the evidence for an adverse reaction involving brain injury following the MMR that progresses to an autism diagnosis is compelling. It’s now a question of the body count. The parents’ story was right all along. Governments must stop playing with words while children continue to be damaged. My hope is that recognition of the intestinal disease in these children will lead to the relief of their suffering. This is long, long overdue.”

Wakefield attacked again

Since the world has slowly become aware of the dangers of the MMR vaccine, parents around the globe have refused to get their children vaccinated. Earlier this year, the UK government singled out Dr. Wakefield and blamed him for the rising number of measles outbreaks in the country. In an April 2013 interview, he responded publicly.

The website TheRefusers.com published both the video, as well as the written transcript, of Dr. Wakefield’s public response. Below are some excerpts of the doctor’s remarks:

“The important thing to say is that back in 1996-1997 I was made aware of children developing autism, regressive autism, following exposure in many cases to the measles mumps rubella vaccine. Such was my concern about the safety of that vaccine that I went back and reviewed every safety study, every pre-licensing study of the MMR vaccine and other measles-containing vaccines before they were put into children and after. And I was appalled with the quality of that science. It really was totally below par and that has been reiterated by other authoritative sources since.

All I could do as a parent was to say, ‘what would I do for my child?’ That was the only honest answer I could give. My position on that has not changed. So, what happened subsequently? At that time the single measles vaccines were available freely on the National Health Service. Otherwise, I would not have suggested that option. So parents, if they were legitimately concerned about the safety of MMR could go and get the single vaccines. Six months later, the British government unilaterally withdrew the importation license for the single vaccines, therefore depriving parents of having these on the NHS; depriving parents who had legitimate concerns about the safety of MMR from a choice; denying them the opportunity to protect their children in the way that they saw fit.

The news shouldn’t be left wing or right wing, conservative or liberal. It should be the news. It should be independent – Whiteout Press

And I was astonished by this and I said to Dr Elizabeth Miller of the Health Protection Agency, ‘why would you do this, if your principal concern is to protect children from serious infectious disease? Why would you remove an option from parents who are legitimately concerned about the safety of MMR?’ And her answer was extraordinary. She said to me, ‘if we allow parents the option of single vaccines, it would destroy our MMR program.’ In other words, her principal concern seemed to be full protection of the MMR program and not protection of children.”

Dr. Wakefield himself reiterates the final conclusion of the courts in various countries, but censored by the world’s media outlets saying:

“Now this question has been answered not by me, but by the courts, by the vaccine courts in Italy and in the United States of America where it appears that many children over the last thirty years have been awarded millions of dollars for the fact that they have been brain-damaged by MMR vaccine and other vaccines and that brain damage has led to autism. That is a fact.”

Source: undergroundhealth.com - See more at: http://www.riseearth.com/2013/08/courts ... NJzFE.dpuf

:peep:
My brothers baby had a vaccine recently and became very sick. I told
my bro not to let them turn him into a retard.
There are too many of them out there already like my ex prime minister
and current prime minister, they must have had shots galore. :lol:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 11:16 pm » by Opalserpent

http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2013-0 ... -vaccines/

by Jeffry John Aufderheide
first published in VacTruth under the title New Minnesota States Law Bans Cancer-Causing Formaldehyde in Children’s Products, Stays in Vaccines

Lawmakers in the state of Minnesota have decided formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent, is too dangerous for children’s products. According to section 325F.175 of HF458, products containing formaldehyde are banned from being sold starting August 1st, 2014, for manufacturers and August 1st, 2015, for retailers.[1]

Finally, an answer to one of the many toxic ingredients being injected into your child?

Not so fast.

At first blush, it appears Minnesota is addressing at least one of the many toxic chemicals found in vaccines. However, a carefully crafted paragraph creates a loophole for excluding vaccines from this ban.

The Pharmaceutical Loophole

So, how is formaldehyde banned in toys and clothes but permitted to still be in vaccines? The new Minnesota state law exempts vaccines through this passage in a section entitled “[325F.174] DEFINITIONS.” It reads:

(c) “Children’s product” means a product primarily designed or intended by a manufacturer to be physically applied to or introduced into a child’s body, including any article used as a component of such a product and excluding a food, beverage, dietary supplement, pharmaceutical product or biologic, children’s toys that are covered by the ASTM International F963 standard for Toy Safety, or a medical device as defined in the federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, United States Code, title 21, section 321(h), as amended through February 15, 2013. [1] [emphasis mine]

Frankly, I’m puzzled. Lawmakers don’t want your child to play with or put into their mouth products containing formaldehyde, but if your doctor injects it into your baby, it is perfectly fine?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 am » by Opalserpent

MMR Vaccine maker busted faking samples and knowingly releasing vaccine that causes outbreaks:

http://worldtruth.tv/merck-vaccine-fraud-exposed/

Merck vaccine fraud exposed by two Merck virologists; company faked mumps vaccine efficacy results for over a decade, says lawsuit.

Breaking news: According to two Merck scientists who filed a False Claims Act complaint in 2010 — a complaint which has just now been unsealed — vaccine manufacturer Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks, and ripped off governments and consumers who bought the vaccine thinking it was “95% effective.”

See that False Claims Act document at:
http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/docu ... ms-Act.pdf

According to Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, both former Merck virologists, the Merck company engaged in all the following behavior:

• Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a “95% efficacy rate.”

• In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies. As reported in CourthouseNews.com:

Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that “did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life … virus neutralization in vaccinated people,” according to the complaint. (http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/27/47851.htm)

• Merck then used the falsified trial results to swindle the U.S. government out of “hundreds of millions of dollars for a vaccine that does not provide adequate immunization.”

• Merck’s vaccine fraud has actually contributed to the continuation of mumps across America, causing more children to become infected with mumps. (Gee, really? This is what NaturalNews has been reporting for years… vaccines are actually formulated to keep the outbreaks going because it’s great for repeat business!)

• Merck used its false claims of “95 percent effectiveness” to monopolize the vaccine market and eliminate possible competitors.

• The Merck vaccine fraud has been going on since the late 1990′s, say the Merck virologists.

• Testing of Merck’s vaccine was never done against “real-world” mumps viruses in the wild. Instead, test results were simply falsified to achieve the desired outcome.

• This entire fraud took place “with the knowledge, authority and approval of Merck’s senior management.”

• Merck scientists “witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine’s efficacy findings,” according to court documents (see below).

US government chose to ignore the 2010 False Claims Act!

So all you people out there saying "Oh, you are wrong for not getting your kids vaccinated"
You should stop thinking these billion dollar companies actually give a shit about anything other
then getting golden handshakes and multi million dollar bonuses. They are only
interested in profits and nwo agenda's.

Rather than taking action on this false claims act, the U.S. government simply ignored it, thereby protecting Merck’s market monopoly instead of properly serving justice. This demonstrates the conspiracy of fraud between the U.S. government, FDA regulators and the vaccine industry.

Chatom Primary Care sues Merck for Sherman Act monopolization, breach of warranty, violation of consumer protection laws

Following the unsealing of this 2010 False Claims Act, Chatom Primary Care, based in Alabama, smelled something rotten. Three days ago, Chatom filed a lawsuit against Merck. That lawsuit record is available here:
http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/docu ... -Mumps.pdf

It alleges, among other shocking things:

[Merck engaged in] …a decade-long scheme to falsify and misrepresent the true efficacy of its vaccine.

Merck fraudulently represented and continues to falsely represent in its labeling and elsewhere that its Mumps Vaccine has an efficacy rate of 95 percent of higher.

In reality, Merck knows and has taken affirmative steps to conceal — by using improper testing techniques and falsifying test data — that its Mumps Vaccine is, and has been since at least 1999, far less than 95 percent effective.

Merck designed a testing methodology that evaluated its vaccine against a less virulent strain of the mumps virus. After the results failed to yield Merck’s desired efficacy, Merck abandoned the methodology and concealed the study’s findings.

…incorporating the use of animal antibodies to artificially inflate the results…

…destroying evidence of the falsified data and then lying to an FDA investigator…

…threatened a virologist in Merck’s vaccine division with jail if he reported the fraud to the FDA…

…the ultimate victims here are the millions of children who every year are being injected with a mumps vaccine that is not providing them with an adequate level of protection. And while this is a disease that, according to the Centers for Disease Control (‘CDC’), was supposed to be eradicated by now, the failure in Merck’s vaccine has allowed this disease to linger, with significant outbreaks continuing to occur.

Chatom Primary Care also alleges that the fraudulent Merck vaccine contributed to the 2006 mumps outbreak in the Midwest, and a 2009 outbreak elsewhere. It says, “there has remained a significant risk of a resurgence of mumps outbreaks…”

This investigation is only beginning.

Full article at below link:

http://worldtruth.tv/merck-vaccine-fraud-exposed/

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 8:22 pm » by nmeokswermainossiow

Knowledge and understanding against measles with the mmr vaccine autism. Prevent and understand the process use mmr vaccine autism. And understand the process of MMR immunisation. You can follow website http://www.mmrvaccineautism.com/

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 pm » by ZetaRediculous

nmeokswermainossiow wrote:Knowledge and understanding against measles with the mmr vaccine autism. Prevent and understand the process use mmr vaccine autism. And understand the process of MMR immunisation. You can follow website http://www.mmrvaccineautism.com/

that was the fourth mulitpost...

Hope you enjoyed your stay at DTV...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:58 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Just a short response Opal..well done for highlighting this practice..its disgusting to understate...

I've got a wee one, on the way....and in the country i am in, it is compulsory to get your child vaccinated..i will be in this predicament shortly,i really don't want to put this upon my child...its not right!

Anyways,heres a great presentation, about Vaccines and their harm...presented by an ex doctor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WoMps4P ... _ujmBoamlR

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 10:39 pm » by Opalserpent

OMG, the satanic nwo gods must be crazy!!!

http://preventdisease.com/news/13/11151 ... dium=email

Looks, like we Australians are going to get prototype gmo vaccines sprayed on us
without our permission. This nwo bs is getting on my nerves.
Chemtrails are the delivery system.

Below information from above link:

PaxVax is seeking approval to conduct the clinical trial of a genetically modified live bacterial vaccine against cholera. Once underway the trial is expected to be completed within one year, with trial sites selected from local government areas (LGAs) in Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. PaxVax has proposed a number of control measures they say will restrict the spread and persistence of the GM vaccine and its introduced genetic material, however there is always a possiblity of these restrictions failing and infecting wildlife and ecosystems.

Aerial vaccines have used in the United States directed towards animals by the use of plastic packets dropped by planes or helicopters. Sanofi (who is one of the largest vaccine manufacturers in the world) has subsidiary companies such as Merial Limited who manufacture Raboral, an oral live-virus poisonous to humans yet distributed wildlife in the masses.

OMG :shock:

There's just no stopping these scumbags.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 10:48 pm » by Temps13

Good posts Opal thanks,I have a mild autism from some fckin environmental contaminant & its likely this mmr vaccine or that & other
Or whatever shite they used back then
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 12:39 am » by Ishumble

Nurse calls woman a loser from not vaccinating her kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O4wAFQO8E8

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 1:06 am » by Temps13

Grrr such a gap between people on the net & actual people working in U.S. & U.K medical jobs-nhs dentists telling you to make sure you use a fluoridated toothpaste as they flash fry your brain with bitewings then inform you how bad anti biotics are (duh)
This worries me,I try not to worry about stuff I can't do anything about but we can raise awareness here..This nurse story is so typical of the situation it is fcked up..these are ordinary hard working people who think arabs blew up the twin towers & they think vaccines are good how can we affect change here?
Without seeming like 'conspiracy theorists' to them.. slap up posters for them to pull down on sight?
Suggestions?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next