great finger love
gorgeous fucking ladies

also... Image

he he that's a funny pic man :alien51:

:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 am » by Mountaingoat

thesaint wrote:I ain't gonna jump on the bandwagon of Dissing. This woman obviously believes what she's saying and you have to say she's pretty fluent with her info so for that, respect. Maybe it's gonna happen and none of us here has fore knowledge of if it is or if it isn't, we are just reacting to past performance, which Is understandable but we don't know if these people are being used somehow, either all of the time or just some of the time. She just might be crazy but I know I'm not qualified to know either way but she sure does believe what she's saying, she just flows none stop but with obvious knowledge of things we do know to be true along with stuff we cannot corroborate. I do feel that she is not intentionally trying top deceive us and to me, comes across as being an honest and kindly individual.

Plus, I'm watching in 3D so I'm well happy :lol: :cheers:

well said Saint. I remember someone went by the name 'aussiebloke' created a stir with his asteroid prediction last decade, turned out to be an identity-thief. Double-hoax. Most of us won't be changing our lives because of this mutt Brett whatever turns out.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 pm » by Memccool

e6722maj wrote:
mochon wrote:Mhh...we should at least give the man the benfeit of the doubt dont u guys think?

you're right. who the fuck knows anything anyway? :flop:

:alien:

ps anyone who thinks they do is lying, delusional, full of shit or all three.

(but still... GFL... ouch!!)

The entire story would have been better without stating GFL
I really liked everything but yuou saying gfl
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 1:21 pm » by Huge1234

kennyforever wrote::slDont hold you beath guys,GFL are a bunch of Nut jobs what ever happened to Blossom gone wilde,back in the Mental home?

has anyone of yous u's considered that goodchild might of been a victim of voice to skull technology as were the iraqi insurgents...

thats mean that could do it to you anytime they wanted... betchya cant wait huh ?

people relentlessly taking the piss... tptb have certainly created much doubt in the mind of people who originally were skeptical about the gfol

if this is the case... maybe the gfol is a creation of tptbs to damage the ufo movement

but...

theres more than just blossom who are channelling the gfol isnt there ?

so what if the gfol are real ?... and the blossom incident was designed to blacken the gfol credibility via v 2 skull

i think people are forgetting the bigger picture instead they are taking the piss... which is exactly what tptb had in mind

so who's conforming like a sheeple then and still relentlessly taking the piss ?

still its not like there is a human being at the middle of all of this who is being used a scape goat... wrong... blossom is that human being... and if this was someone you know or whjo you were related too who was a victim of v2s or even a mental disorder...

would you still be ripping her a new arsehole ?... i doubt it very much

baaaaaaaaa.... baaaaaaaaa... keep on sheepin peeps

:)
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 1:33 pm » by Huge1234

zigoapex wrote:she still has a website that post gfl readings.

over all,they never ask for money or ask people to change there whole life.
Its all about thinking of the whole instead of the individual , and there saying positive
things.
even if they make a handful of people feel positive there doing something good.

The road humanity is headed down,I'll take any positive thoughts from anywhere.

congratulations zigoapex :flop:

you dont seem to be phased by the fickleness of sensationalist sheeplism

and fair play to you for standing up and posting what you can see through the acrid sheeple-list stench

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm » by Otomon

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 1:58 pm » by Huge1234

one mention of bloosom goodchild or the gfol... manages to transform the 'normalest' or people into temporary trolls which mean the plan has worked if it was a tptb setup dunnit ?

no ?... then what do you call someone who constantly hangs on 1 piece of info in order to cause embarrassment and / or disruption ?... has the 'legal' definition of a troll changed recently or something... maybe the words... blossom... goodchild... & gfol... have been repealed from the descriptors used to determine trolls ?... i dunno ?... which is why im asking, maybe someone can enlighten me

it doesnt matter which scenario you look at which concerns blossom goodchild...

a) she was a VICTIM of voice to skull
b) she was a VICTIM of her own disillusionments
c) she was being genuine and actually channelling entities which then YOU have in fact made her into a VICTIM by your continuing ribbing

notice a pattern starting to emerge anyone ?

some people dont like seeing the bigger picture... its too much to take for them... and they i feel are the ones who are unable to control those nasty egotistically driven urges to rip blossom 'loony'child a new one

so much for mankind going through a stage of transformation of enlightenment, understanding and of unification (in a non-nwo-erey type way)

lets the backlash commence

:D

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 pm » by Huge1234

a cheesy choon ottoman... but the words are very apt indeed

:flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 2:10 pm » by Otomon

huge1234 wrote:a cheesy choon ottoman... but the words are very apt indeed

:flop:

Sometimes I get inspiration from the most random of places/people... XD
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 11:32 pm » by Nervousnjerky

huge1234 wrote:
rginternetart wrote:I got some land on the moon if your interested.

i wish i was the dood who came up with that scam...

selling the moon... fucking classic :D

:)

http://lunarregistry.com/
The GLF thing pissed a lot of people off last time. you can tell in this thread. I kinda like the vertical force fields. :headscratch:
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

PreviousNext