Craigslist Ad says UFO massive contact will be this month

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 8:07 pm » by Savwafair2012

New York Craigslist Ad says UFO massive contact will be this month or next one

First Contact - UFO/E.T/Dimensional Reality shift happening NOW (The Universe)

Date: 2010-10-02, 1:56PM EDT
Reply to: comm-2xnxh-1985306486@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
They have returned indeed - I am Ground Crew for the GFL - my roots are from Sirius aka I'm Sirian, The Pleiadians are heading up the First Contact and many star friends are with them like the Arcturians.

First Contact may very well begin this month or the next but one way or another there will be millions of UFO star fleets, light ships showing up any day now after the 10.10.10 gateway the door just gets that much bigger -

The Energy is changing so fast and everyone awake or sleeping is feeling something different - the internet is our connection and proof of all of that 100%. Also the Agarthans will be joining us from Hollow Earth.

They indeed come in peace and love and are here to assist us at this part of the journey on Earth as we are now in a Dimensional Reality Shift - this is the end cycle of incarnation as we have known it on earth for 26'000 years or about 8000 life times - now we graduate to the 5th Dimension (ascension) taking our bodies with us as they become lighter and our abilities remembered again and activated to there fullest degree. For some may go way beyond the 5th Dimension where others they may have to stay where they are and and learn some more in 3D -

So 'Free Will' you choose, but do it fast the gate way will not remain open for too much longer - to raise your own frequency - you must first understand and come to terms with that you are the Universe, and that I am you and you are me - Ask your Guides, higher-self, angels, master to assist you. and then help your self at the same time - Meditate - Eat Right - Love your self - love others - be selfless - Egoless

Dream Work - Most of us are having very vivid dreams at present - know that your dream world is just as real as this world - and what is now happening is that your dreams will become your reality but its a big test along the way - you have to claim your spirit over there just as you do her - The laws of attraction are working so just look at your life and see what you have/are/can or continue to do or not do, depending on your hearts desire - Listen to your heart now it's there for a reason - try and stay out of your head.

Also some off you will have already made contact to your Star family aka your Guides.masters and higher self also some of you have been contacted by The Pleiadians ect in your dreams you even visit the light ships in your sleeping.

This 2012 shift is a very real one - there is way to much proof and evidence that has been released the Governments world wide and Disclosure from NASA/ U.N/ SCIENTISTS/ ASTRONOMERS/ASTRONAUTS/ MILITARY/ AIR FORCE/PRESIDENTS/ and PEOPLE of EARTH

Remember you are from the stars - No one is from Earth - we are only having a 3D experience we are SOUL - we are Conscious energy- we are one - Be on the road of OneNess - Brett
Blessings Love and Light
p.s
I have left a trail of videos in my Fav's on you tube and I do speak on the shift also.
David Wilcock has always been a big help as a go to guy for positive info
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 8:14 pm » by E6722maj

hmmm... unfortunately i saw the letters 'GFL'. oh dear.

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 10:32 pm » by Elnorel

Bull SH*T.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 pm » by Redistuo

so does it mean "avatar" will be in 5D?????????? cant wait!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 11:12 pm » by Mochon

Mhh...we should at least give the man the benfeit of the doubt dont u guys think?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 11:48 pm » by Flecktarn

glf =guliable lowlife fuckwits
glf= gods looney frauds
glf, girls love fuckin :D

please feel free to add more :sunny:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 11:52 pm » by E6722maj

mochon wrote:Mhh...we should at least give the man the benfeit of the doubt dont u guys think?

you're right. who the fuck knows anything anyway? :flop:

:alien:

ps anyone who thinks they do is lying, delusional, full of shit or all three.

(but still... GFL... ouch!!)
whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:01 am » by Mochon

Yeah the galactic federation huh....im not so sure either but im trying to find out anything else on it that hasnt been posted....but i cant ell you icant wait for that date to come....

Initiate

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 am » by Kingdraco

jetxvii wrote:OMFG!!!!!

I CAN'T POST THE FACE PALM ENOUGH SOME DAYS!!!!

Actually I have grown tired of posting the face palm...

can someone else do it?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 am » by Shaggietrip

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Next