Crazy Christians: This Is Amazing

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:52 am » by -Marduk-

Domdabiers wrote:
Spaack wrote:Isn't that the woman Troll was wrapped up with a couple months ago.

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:57 am » by Noentry

When you give to the church you dont give to God, you give to help the church spread the word of God.
Giving to your church to help the church is not a religious act but a charitable one.

Evangelical(and others) practices of postulating that a religious act is found in giving money to a church, is a complete abuse of the message of Christ and to ask for it in the name of Christ or God is blasphemy at the very least.

look how much happier he is holding the money then preaching the word :vomit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 4:50 am » by *WillEase*

Domdabiers wrote:
Spaack wrote:Isn't that the woman Troll was wrapped up with a couple months ago.

:lol:

Or better yet...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hard to believe it's the same guy (Tim Curry).
Oh and so Troll doesn't feel left out...

(also Tim Curry)

what was this thread about again?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am » by Iwanci

Why do some people believe that only people who have a belief in a god or religion are capable of charity? Who thinks for one second that the churches are by far the largest contributors or charitable acts? What would jesus do? What did jesus do? What is jesus doing (through the faith or his followers)? Quite frankly.. who gives a shit? I am saying this NOT out of disrespect to jesus, but I can assure YOU all that if jesus was here he would look at everyone in amazement. STOP talking about what I did and what I would do, and start ‘doing’ what I tried to teach you..have you learnt nothing is this why you are dwelling on my past? This is what I think jesus would tell the mainstream religious follower. I do not think for one second he would judge you by how much you have read, or how much you memorised, or what book or scripture you have read. On the contrary, I think he would rather praise a non believer who has performed selfless acts of charity and expected NO recognition for it rather than listen to the ego stroking of so called ‘wiser’ people.

Do we live our lives by the words or acts of others? Or do we engage our inner good (not god) to ‘show’ through our ‘acts’ our stance? I grew up very closely to religion and of various denominations, and I can tell each of you here (as your god is my witness) that I have seen more goodness from non believers and more hatred from so called believers than you can poke a book at. The hypo-Christian is alive let me assure you.

What does this tell me?

Man (believer or non) is capable of much goodness and evil regardless of what they read and what they believe, it is one’s inner self that guides us, it is our inner being that makes us who we are, if you seek your answers in books you will invariably fall short. Use your books and learning’s as guides, allow your inner self to do the rest. It also seems to me that people have forgotten how to harness their inner beings, they seek guidance (which is fine) but this guidance turns into unquestionable dependency, it is at this point that you have lost what you sought to gain.

I will repeat what I have sad numerous times, and I say this because I have witnessed and experienced this for myself....

The truth IS in the contradiction.... you already KNOW the answers to the questions you seek –trust this – each of our answers is different, simply because our questions are different. The further you turn away from religion, the closer to your god you will be. Why? Because you will be finally doing that which you have been trying to learn, blind faith, acting your good deeds not spruiking them, humbleness (often comes from the sense of inadequacy – superiority complexes and arrogance are often traits of the so called ‘wiser’ more knowledgeable ones), charity – if you allow yourself to give because YOU want to and not because you feel that your religion wants you to, guess what? You have done exactly what your religion is trying to tell you to do – give of yourself. Do unto to others what you would done unto you,,, not because you fear but because you have an inner want to do good. Start with this freeing thought... there is NO devil NO hell No Satan NO heaven NO God NO nothing, just YOU and YOUR involvement with the collective US, WE are the sum of all the individual YOU’S. People spend far too much time analysing and comparing the rule books, arguing and contesting their versions, and not enough time living the life they were put here to live. You see, fear is the reason why we do not act, but it is also the reason why we do act (depending on the situation). The feeling of disappointing your fellow man should supersede the feeling of disappointing a god, if everyone does this guess what, we will be doing what god wants us to do without actually realising it... etc etc

The single most empowering and freeing experience you can have is the knowledge that YOU are responsible for everything YOU do, YOU can make the difference, YOU are the Omega and the Zeta, and YOU are in control. When in doubt seek guidance, but never dependence.

Just a thought....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 1:15 pm » by Rydher

Lowsix wrote:Rhyder..
You are so outmatched and outclassed..its COMICAL.

Outmatched and outclassed? That doesn't even make sense.

Based on your posts it's seems you think that because she chose to post a full page response full of baseless assumptions and responding to things no one stated in this thread. So I don't take the time to respond to every point in her post? No thanks, if Jet did anything - he taught me the futility of taking that course of action. I suppose I could of pointed people to the exact versus I was referring too, but on this subject I would of much rather seen someone actually look for the answers for themselves. Which could of been found in anyone one of the four gospels. And if one person that has never read them before actually did? That would of been a great thing for many reasons. The least of which is finding the answers to topics presented in this thread.

So what happens? At the end of the thread I agree with the main point Socks was making and she agrees with Spock. Where the thread went off the rails is where she thought someone said Jesus taught people to beg for money and that those posting here thought that they are doing a 'good thing' just by throwing money at problems. Because the undertone of her post indicated that if you have money you serve Mammon. There was no middle ground.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:35 pm » by Iwanci

Hang on a minute... is this thread about money? Really? I thought it was about the lengths of stupidity that man can resort to in order to 'be seen' to be correct in the eyes of the 'people' they follow. I thought we were questioning what jesus did, and what religions suggest you do in the name of your god and the money you should give to your church so that you can somehow please your god and that the priest is the teacher not the god but should be treated as the god?

I had no idea it was about money...

Money is the object that points to the subject, the subject is mankind. In any religious argument/discourse the subject is always mankind and how he/she is related back to the question.

In this context, these posts could be about anything that disuades mankind, for now money, in another post infidelity, in another posession and greed... the one common factor is always 'how is mankind involved'.

There is no right or wrong mind you, because jesus aparently taught many things, and his works have been captured through many analogies, so did he teach people to beg? did he ever say you cannot use money to solve problems? or in fact how much money is enough to solve the problem?

No, me thinks the teachings of christ extend a little deeper than the object/s in question... whether or not the occurances stated in the scriptures actually occured becomes a moot point, its the teaching that must be considered.

Did I just tell you guys how to suck eggs? Probably huh? Suck it up people, you are all wrong! and then again I am most certain you are all right.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 pm » by Troll2rocks

I am going to start making a weekly show here on DTV.

The show will be a little bit like the news, with a kind of a twist. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:55 pm » by Spock

Troll2rocks wrote:I am going to start making a weekly show here on DTV.

Can I be the hot spanish weather chic?

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm » by Troll2rocks

Spock wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:I am going to start making a weekly show here on DTV.

Can I be the hot spanish weather chic?

Yeah, but you must only be able to predict the weather via the shrieks and cries of beaten orphans.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm » by Spock

DEAL!

PreviousNext