Crazy Man Arrested Claims He's From The Future

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am » by Dannydix

Kitekat comes fresh......kitkats?.....well, that has to be recovered from the kitty litter and extruded to shape. Mmmm.

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 am » by Temps13

Oh..interesting! This is not Andrew Carlssin,this must be another one geez everyones at it now (& then)
Ah I see its the original story..
I feel that theres an immutable law that only allows travel into the future via time dilation from travelling in space..but as a human house ape,I son't know much..
I find the story of "Abimelech & the Figs" from the Apocrypha amazing its clearly talking about time dilation but I've not seen any such tale to illustrate going into the past..

Image Image

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 1:59 am » by Aragajag

I come from the past, it all started in 1962. I remember coming from a very nice and cosey place but then being forced through a tunnel being held upside down and hit on my arse, it all went to shit after that. Since then I have been trying my damnedest to get back into the tunnel(edit to add, not the same tunnel), end of story.
Pablo Neruda:
…and now, nothing more,
I want to be alone with my essential sea…
I don’t want to speak for a long time,
Silence! I want to learn,
I want to know if I exist.

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 2:00 am » by Trip

E bay item number 130970996380

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"