Crazy Questions

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm » by 99socks

If/when a bunch of Middle East leaders are overthrown, who's gonna fill the vacuum? :ohno:
I mean seriously, riots are either created in order to be manipulated or else they eventually become manipulated... So who is, or will be, pulling the strings?

Now that Arabs have had a taste of democracy, will that help them establish it on their own... or are they, in their short-sightedness, going to be taken over by worse leaders and worse political parties?

Will this further embolden Islamic fundamentalists in Europe?

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 9:44 pm » by Noetic

yes,yes and yes.

infiltrate,destroy,rebuild,rinse and repeat.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 9:46 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

we can only wait and see

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

yes it's now or never...we will see but I fear the worst...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 pm » by Edgarrothstein

99socks wrote:If/when a bunch of Middle East leaders are overthrown, who's gonna fill the vacuum? :ohno:
I mean seriously, riots are either created in order to be manipulated or else they eventually become manipulated... So who is, or will be, pulling the strings?

Now that Arabs have had a taste of democracy, will that help them establish it on their own... or are they, in their short-sightedness, going to be taken over by worse leaders and worse political parties?

Will this further embolden Islamic fundamentalists in Europe?

I don't think so. Muslim people in Europe are more or less assimilated money-wise. They wear burkas (where they're allowed to), but still appreciate the money they earn. Plus, they're still a minority. If they start to get upset, the governments in Europe - or the European government - will make their lives a pure hell. Money-wise. And it's hard to protest if your stomach is empty.

Muslim extremists tried to do that during the last Balkan wars in Bosnia (the country which, by the way, isn't even an EU member now...), but they failed.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 pm » by Noetic

part of the infiltrate,destroy,rebuild strategy relies on provocateurs,like we've been catching red-handed here in the states and canada quite often in the last several years.yet people from countries that have full blown riots caused by this tactic actually have the nerve to call americans stupid.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 pm » by 99socks

noetic wrote:part of the infiltrate,destroy,rebuild strategy relies on provocateurs,like we've been catching red-handed here in the states and canada quite often in the last several years.yet people from countries that have full blown riots caused by this tactic actually have the nerve to call americans stupid.

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 pm » by Edgarrothstein

noetic wrote:part of the infiltrate,destroy,rebuild strategy relies on provocateurs,like we've been catching red-handed here in the states and canada quite often in the last several years.yet people from countries that have full blown riots caused by this tactic actually have the nerve to call americans stupid.

But that's their own problem. Upon you is to react or not. That's the bottom line.

EDIT :

If someone shits in my backyard, i'm going to beat the crap out of him. If i don't he'll shit in my backyard again...
Last edited by Edgarrothstein on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 pm » by Symbolon

Now that Arabs have had a taste of democracy, will that help them establish it on their own

Democracy does not work, so it's rather pointless establishing that. Why do we think democracy the best political system? The reason that Democracy so prevalent is because the US tried it and at the same time got very powerful. So the US decided (tried) to spread it around the world, and some other countries decided to give it a try. The Arabs had their taste and I guarantee they wont like it. And why would they?

The US didn't get all this power and influence because of Democracy. Rather, they got it because of Capitalism. The US has so blurred the line between democracy and capitalism that everyone now thinks that you can't have one without the other.

Next