Create Change

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 3:39 am » by Torofamily


http://nsa.motherboard.tv/


______________________________________

Write your Congressman:
http://myfloridalegal.com/contact
http://www.nwyc.com/
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
http://congress.org/contact/
The American people vote once every 4 years and recycle and think they are politically correct, its the other 1459 days that f#&k us.

Im tryin

ImageImage
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 867
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 3:52 am » by Domeika


Those phrases are caught by the NSA and then the info forwarded, so it has no affect on the NSA. To really put a dent in it, you need to baffle their encryption which means giving them something to try and de-crypt which makes no sense in the first place.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/do-u-want-2-mess-up-their-surveillence-t90381.html

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 3:53 am » by Torofamily


easy cut and paste


This is a great sample letter than can be modified for every state, county, city, town, etc....


Dear Governor:

I am writing to you today due to many concerns we as Florida Citizens have.

We the people would like to know what provisions you have put in place to protect the citizens against the evils of our runaway officials in Washington DC.We are mainly concerned about the TPP, The NDAA, Obamacare, common core, and gun control policies being instituted by the Federal Government.

Our Federal elected officials have overstepped their authority and are in violation of their oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. They will not answer the phone, they will not respond to our e-mails. They have lost touch with reality and we are frustrated as fire knowing what is coming just not knowing the when.

What is Florida doing to stop this runaway government?

At this time many of the citizens are looking to form a Militia and ask for your support and leadership. We want to do this legally and Constitutionally.

Since you are an elected official and the employee of We the People, We The People expect and deserve a timely response to our questions and ask that you make a public news announcement to inform the citizens of the state of Florida where you stand and what are you doing to ensure that our Constitutional Rights are being protected and in fact restored to the original documents.

God Help The United States
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 867
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 5:29 am » by Domeika


Torofamily wrote:easy cut and paste


This is a great sample letter than can be modified for every state, county, city, town, etc....


Dear Governor:

I am writing to you today due to many concerns we as Florida Citizens have.

We the people would like to know what provisions you have put in place to protect the citizens against the evils of our runaway officials in Washington DC.We are mainly concerned about the TPP, The NDAA, Obamacare, common core, and gun control policies being instituted by the Federal Government.

Our Federal elected officials have overstepped their authority and are in violation of their oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. They will not answer the phone, they will not respond to our e-mails. They have lost touch with reality and we are frustrated as fire knowing what is coming just not knowing the when.

What is Florida doing to stop this runaway government?

At this time many of the citizens are looking to form a Militia and ask for your support and leadership. We want to do this legally and Constitutionally.

Since you are an elected official and the employee of We the People, We The People expect and deserve a timely response to our questions and ask that you make a public news announcement to inform the citizens of the state of Florida where you stand and what are you doing to ensure that our Constitutional Rights are being protected and in fact restored to the original documents.

God Help The United States


I agree with the intent, but as a programmer, I have to say that the purpose needs to be to send a message they cannot decipher at all. That will throw their software into a loop until it finds something, the point being that it never will because there is nothing to find. It will use up allocated memory and then kick it out to a set of human eyes, and there just aren't that many eyes.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 6:50 pm » by Torofamily


Domeika wrote:
Torofamily wrote:easy cut and paste


This is a great sample letter than can be modified for every state, county, city, town, etc....


Dear Governor:

I am writing to you today due to many concerns we as Florida Citizens have.

We the people would like to know what provisions you have put in place to protect the citizens against the evils of our runaway officials in Washington DC.We are mainly concerned about the TPP, The NDAA, Obamacare, common core, and gun control policies being instituted by the Federal Government.

Our Federal elected officials have overstepped their authority and are in violation of their oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. They will not answer the phone, they will not respond to our e-mails. They have lost touch with reality and we are frustrated as fire knowing what is coming just not knowing the when.

What is Florida doing to stop this runaway government?

At this time many of the citizens are looking to form a Militia and ask for your support and leadership. We want to do this legally and Constitutionally.

Since you are an elected official and the employee of We the People, We The People expect and deserve a timely response to our questions and ask that you make a public news announcement to inform the citizens of the state of Florida where you stand and what are you doing to ensure that our Constitutional Rights are being protected and in fact restored to the original documents.

God Help The United States


I agree with the intent, but as a programmer, I have to say that the purpose needs to be to send a message they cannot decipher at all. That will throw their software into a loop until it finds something, the point being that it never will because there is nothing to find. It will use up allocated memory and then kick it out to a set of human eyes, and there just aren't that many eyes.



I think you may have missed the purpose of this post. It is not to confuse the NSA or throw software into a loop. I threw the "Hello, NSA" http://nsa.motherboard.tv/ web page just for fun.
Image


The purpose of this post is to give people that want to get involved and dont really know where to start a starting point.
Besides actually getting out there and takin it to the street, which I believe may be difficult for some.

The information I posted is current and easily accessible. The cut and paste sample letter makes it easy for everyone to participate in the political conversation that all U.S. citizens should be talking about.

Common core, TPP, fast and furious, obamacare, gun control, NSA the IRS scandal, boarder control/immigration reform and Benghazi are all obviously ignored by the mainstream media but should be a main concern on every Americans minds besides foreign affairs and policies.

This gives people the ability to have their voice heard.


______________________________________

Write your Congressman:
http://www.nwyc.com/
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
http://congress.org/contact/
The American people vote once every 4 years and recycle and think they are politically correct, its the other 1459 days that f#&k us.


I wont even mention Fukushima radiation health risks









Image
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6253
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 7:36 pm » by Vulcanic


no he is trying to say, your letters are not read , its just a automated response, if you want a human to read the mail you have to make the automated computer response not understand what your saying so a human has to read it,

in other words no human has seen your mail a computer read it and gave you a auto response mail, if you want real human eyes to read your letters then you have to write it in such a way a computer will not have any response and forward it to a human to read and respond..
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 7:55 pm » by Torofamily


Vulcanic wrote:no he is trying to say, your letters are not read , its just a automated response, if you want a human to read the mail you have to make the automated computer response not understand what your saying so a human has to read it,

in other words no human has seen your mail a computer read it and gave you a auto response mail, if you want real human eyes to read your letters then you have to write it in such a way a computer will not have any response and forward it to a human to read and respond..




I think that is very smart Vul, but I thought with the phrase "kick it out to a set of human eyes, and there just aren't that many eyes" he ment the NSA.

My sample letter is very directed to those particular office's and individuals that my links direct you to.

but I like your idea and you and may and be right :cheers:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2946
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Location: The beach

PostSun Jan 12, 2014 8:47 pm » by Torofamily


Torofamily wrote:http://nsa.motherboard.tv/


______________________________________

Write your Congressman:
http://myfloridalegal.com/contact
http://www.nwyc.com/
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
http://congress.org/contact/
The American people vote once every 4 years and recycle and think they are politically correct, its the other 1459 days that f#&k us.

Im tryin

ImageImage




Create Change :shooting: :nwo:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook