Creating Physical Reality With Your Mind Only

Writer

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 am » by z_man

I'm interested in reading your experiences with "mind power" and creating reality. I have a number of such experiences, and thought I'd share a recent example...

I was just reading Alex Collier's Defending Sacred Ground, and his discussion of the human ability to create without technology struck a chord. If you are a regular visitor to this site, you are almost certainly familiar with topics such as law of attraction, mind power and so on, so I doubt the topic needs much introduction.

This story is going to sound quite strange or perhaps seem merely a coincidence, but I tend to think not, as I have had a number of telepathic and shaping reality via thought experiences in the past few years.

In recent days and weeks, I have been obsessing about a particular singer and musician I'd recently discovered. I was actually mad at myself for not having discovered her earlier! Yes, she is that talented and gorgeous. Her voice is angelic and she is so stunningly beautiful she could very easily grace the cover of a fashion magazine (and she has). I have watched her musical performances over and over again simply for the pleasure of being in the presence of her beauty. I had been hoping to see a live performance of hers but she is not performing anywhere nearby, so no opportunity there.

I went out this weekend--forcing myself to go out as I have not been in a few weeks.

And lo and behold, who did I see but her doppelganger! She looked almost exactly like the singer I had been magnetically drawn to: clothing, hairstyle, makeup, face, body type, height.

Not only did I see this gal, but she approached me. She would not face me directly but began to dance with her back rubbing against the front of my body on the edge of the dance floor. I stood there, doing nothing, completely stunned at this development! Not only did I see my 'dream girl' of the past few days and weeks materialize in front of me, but she gave me every opportunity to dance intimately with her!

After a minute or so, without my cooperation, she danced away and off. I stayed, staring at her, stunned by the similarity in appearance. I left later, unable to bring myself to talk to her.

Anyway, perhaps some readers will chalk this up to an over-active imagination. At the very least, I should have taken a photo of/with her to prove my point, but I was quite stunned to even think of it.

Or, perhaps, just perhaps, this is "mind power" at work. Once again.

Am now interested in YOUR experiences!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 2:23 am » by Noentry

Great post Z man.

I have always managed to be in the right place at the right time.
I am not 100% sure why.

It might be because I was promised to the divine before I was born.

Or it might be my mind creating this.

In essence I think I am sent/travel where I am needed the most.

Hey you better go back and find that girl, she might just be the one.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 3:06 am » by Just a thought

I believe we all live with in a dream and that the dreamer is not physical but can create a physical reality. Man has struggled with this since the beginning, creating religions around it and about it and even giving it a name and yet they still can’t define it. I believe my position in life is as an observer and in my observations of many different subjects I have found small truths hidden within. Such as in religion is the truth that we are created in its likeness. And in music, well I’ll let you be the judge, and this is just a small sample.

Led Zeppelin Kashmir:
Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait, all will be revealed
Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears
But not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear

That is just a sample and things like this an observer can find in every subject right down to quantum physics.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 4:13 am » by Noentry

interested person wrote:maybe the disco ball threw you into a time/space warp eplipetic seizure that you only came out of at 10:52 am, good thing your tongue was hanging out so far you didn't swollow it.[disclosetv][/disclosetv]

interested person :hiho:

:headscratch:

sarcasm?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 4:31 am » by Cosmine

It's the collective unconscious that creates our reality... it must be a ugly fcker.... :evil:

Guess some people are keeping us safely out of... Total hell....

And that's why im hating .. humans... :twisted:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 7:57 am » by Skydog

Had a few lucky escapes myself.It's like there's something watching over you.I don't know maybe thats fate or maybe the mathematics of the universe and it just rolls like that.Who can say for sure?nice post :flop:

Writer

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 12:57 pm » by z_man

First of all, thank you all for your feedback.

I am continuing to read Alex Collier and his work is truly stunning. While it may sound naive, I am finding it useful to simply be "open" to new information and letting it all in, rather than using a set of "scientific rules" to guide what you can or will not be willing to accept (ie rules of empirical evidence, corroboration, validity, reliability, and so on).

Some information will simply resonate with you (as collier's work does) and some won't. I don't have any further explanation as to why this intuitive model works for me, but it does.

---

I can understand people's reluctance to share their specific experiences. After all these are often going to be of a very personal and emotionally intimate nature, which you won't want to share with everyone, or perhaps not anyone at all.

But nonetheless, I hope more and more people feel brave enough to subject themselves to potential ridicule (even if it's more or less anonymously on the internet) to promote our mutual growth and understanding.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 2:16 pm » by Rich316

I couldn't tell you if it was mind power at work or just an unusual coincidence?

We certainly do create our reality from our thoughts.. As a collective, we are 'stuck' in a collective illusion of sorts, and then there's the individual and karmic reality.. I think it's great to think we can change our reality but it's the doing of it that's the hard part.. Just look around the world.. do you think the 99% want to live the way they do? clearly it's not working for us is it?

Writer

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 pm » by z_man

Some excellent points there Rich. While we have this ability, most aren't aware of it. Those who are aware, cannot muster it sufficiently to direct their lives fully. Very often, it works the other way around; people are caught in someone else's 'tractor beam' and are the object, rather than author, of influence.

I will give you one more example of telepathic energy, communication or mind power, whatever you want to call it. Several years ago, I began to suddenly have thoughts about a particular actress. I knew of this actress, having enjoyed her work, but not having any particular affinity for her otherwise (aside from being an admirer of her talent and beauty, along with many others). So it was unclear to me why I began thinking of her so suddenly and so frequently. I began to rent her movies compulsively, and when I wasn't watching her films, I was thinking of her.

I didn't understand why, until perhaps a year later, and I read that she had been filming a new movie in a city 2 hours from where I lived precisely at the time when I had been bombarded with thoughts about and sentiment towards her! So that's why I began to think of her and focus on her so intently! The city she was filming in was a city I visit/ed frequently and am very familiar with.

I have often thought about why celebrities can have such strong "broadcast power." I believe it is because they are able to build a large number of telepathic "relay bridges" which serve as links from one mind to the next, potentially relaying their "signal" over long distances.

For example, I was watching a documentary on Princess Diana by Chris Everard. Everard stated that when he heard of Diana's death, he immediately knew that she had been murdered. He decided to speak to some of the onlookers and the lady he first spoke to confirmed that she knew Diana had been murdered also.

In this case, it is quite possible that Diana broadcast her thoughts to those who were emotionally linked (her british subjects and perhaps to many other europeans in general), and that many people picked up on her signal as a result. I believe it was only later revealed that prince charles and others had openly spoken of the fact that diana would be murdered in an auto accident; information which few citizens would be privy to. Nonetheless, people "knew" immediately of the conspiracy.

Anyway, this is quite a large subject, which I will discuss bit by bit.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 am » by pushtone

hello zman.

do you have experience not being of the leading others making - in that you make a movement react to/from you.... rather than you to it ?

much thanks :wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Next