14%
I do not really care
No votes
Gundum style
3%

Total votes : 29
Writer

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 1:29 am » by iamanalien

the earth is the nucleus the egg, outside the atmosphere going around and around waiting for there moment ,are spirits waiting for there new body after leaving the 1 they had you could be there a while or you could be there for 1 minute, how humans think of life is completely wrong.
we are all atoms entity's , we do not need a body outside this planet but on it we do or we are left in another dimension sometimes able to pop back and fourth, you would call these shadow people.
in time you will understand what im saying is true you will be able to store a humans brain then reprogram a new human body for it ,this is how it all works, but this will interfere with what already happens ,what will happen when I don't know.
time can be stopped and started rewound and forwarded the same as a vcr .
humans most stop looking in the wrong direction of cells and cross breeding life isn't like that .
watch a man die and you will see there spirit leave then you will understand.

jesus himself is nothing more than an entity travelling time , and hes still alive and well

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 2:14 am » by Constabul

Bleever for some those things that make you think.
Check out stuff on flagella.. intelligent design backers have been using micro biology as a go to for awhile. Cool stuff. Not a 'holy grail' to me, but a number have hung their hats on that.

Will jump back in on the main question you asked a little later, jumping between here and chat.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 3:23 am » by Phoenix rising

Evolution/intervention to put it simply, much of what Lloyd Pye says basically
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 4:19 am » by Constabul

Bleever wrote:I found this interesting, With the recent understanding of genetics and coding of DNA scientists now understand we seem to 'coded'. Since the 1950's when Watson and Crick first illuminated the chemical structure and information bearing properties of DNA, biologists have come to understand that living things, as much as today's high tech devices, depend upon digital information - information that, in the case of LIFE, is stored in a four character chemical code embedded within the twisting, figure of a double helix From this factual based info, the phrase 'information revolutions' was coined . - please do not confuse this with revolutions of human discovery or invention but revolutions involving dramatic increases in the information present within the living world itself.

Scientists now know that building a living organism requires information, and building a fundamentally new form of life from a simpler form of life requires an 'IMMENSE' amount of 'NEW' information. Scientists (or perhaps educated or emotionally based atheists) attempting to explain the origin of life must NOW explain how both information rich molecules and the cell's (keep in mind we also understand we have 6 feet of DNA code within each living cell, we are made up of over trillions and trillions of them - this is surely a feat only by God, and removes the 'Chance' component entirely) information processing system arose? Are we to understand it arose from 'nothing'??

I was hoping (sincerely) you might be able to shed light on this subject?

Scientists now know that building a living organism requires information, and building a fundamentally new form of life from a simpler form of life requires an 'IMMENSE' amount of 'NEW' information. Scientists attempting to explain the origin of life must NOW explain how both information rich molecules and the cell's information processing system arose? Are we to understand it arose from 'nothing'??

Sorry had to scale down the question to get the question.

Think the problem you run into is, expecting a finished answer to an on going investigation. Yes there are immense amounts of data.
Vary equatable to the development and evolution of the computer, and computing power. Which has largely been discovered and developed in the past 50, 60 years.. And it is growing.

Ultimately there is not a push of it came from 'Nothing'. Combination of circumstances is more often then not, thought of. Cosmology, Abiogenesis, Cosmogony, Molecular evolution, and yes too Creation myths. Are general thoughts of the 'origins'.

There are various processes that allow for that four character chemical code to be modified, or adjusted
in real time. Cancer is the easiest example, but mutation in various sorts, and bacteria induced changes.

When it comes right down to it, it is chemistry.
Here are a couple of sites of interest that are the tips of an iceberg yet to find full fruition.

http://syntheticbiology.org/FAQ.html
http://www.invitrogen.com/site/us/en/ho ... ology.html

Cloning, creating new bacteria, virus' etc. Have been worked on and are being worked on.
These are example of us Creating these immense sequences, crafting new data.

I mean, really pay attention to what is being said here...

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lCoDbmwFVs

for 10,000$ i could get my cat cloned. While this might not be creation/origin of all life stuff. It is an example of Us bridging that divide of billions of billions of crafted cells. Of programing dna, and recreating life to parameters of our choosing.
Now if this is a realm that is only sposed to be achievable by god, Either A. We are god, or B. I'm not impressed with what is claimed to be only achievable by God.

Again we are not dealing with finished products in the realm of science, cause someone smarter will come along, or more observant then the next and start the next big discovery.

This is where some the human ego shrinks, and introduces the Theistic Evolution.

Might not be the type of answer you expected, maybe it was. Hope it was enlightening all the same. I have no desire to try an convert ya, and agree to leave certain aspects aside for now.

If nothing else maybe i showed you something you havent seen, and will make you at least say damn..
:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 am » by The57ironman

..i can't vote , constabul... :cheers:

Noentry wrote:The group used molecular clocks to date the evolutionary branches back in time and linked them to geological changes in Earth's environment.

.........and wtf is that..?.............maybe i'm too cynical at times :peep:

:cheers: bro

SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote: Eternity is past the comprehension of mortal beings.

..i tend to agree with that, more than anything else in this thread... :flop:

...and the hurricane goin' through the junkyard bit...i'm in agreement there, too

.. i've felt 'the presence of god' on occasion, so i know there's something ''out there'' that "I" can't comprehend

...cheers y'all....it's a wonderful ride...Image

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 7:11 am » by Truthdefender

for 10,000$ i could get my cat cloned. While this might not be creation/origin of all life stuff. It is an example of Us bridging that divide of billions of billions of crafted cells. Of programing dna, and recreating life to parameters of our choosing.
Now if this is a realm that is only sposed to be achievable by god, Either A. We are god, or B. I'm not impressed with what is claimed to be only achievable by God

Gene sequencing, cloning, and synthesizing is far from ex nihilo creation. Which is what big bang cosmology, and the Bible implies.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 7:29 am » by Constabul

Truthdefender wrote:
Now if this is a realm that is only sposed to be achievable by god, Either A. We are god, or B. I'm not impressed with what is claimed to be only achievable by God

Gene sequencing, cloning, and synthesizing is far from ex nihilo creation. Which is what big bang cosmology, and the Bible implies.

In as much was said, with my comments of
While this might not be creation/origin of all life stuff.
as listed in bold above. I think you failed to comprehend the context of what was conveyed.

One of Bleevers comments was
keep in mind we also understand we have 6 feet of DNA code within each living cell, we are made up of over trillions and trillions of them - this is surely a feat only by God, and removes the 'Chance' component entirely

I illustrated with my comments and provided information. That this while complex. Is not in the Realm of God alone.

Thanks for the input Truthdefender, even if out of context.
:flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 9:37 am » by Truthdefender

Tell you what, stop throwing your thumbs at me and just respond. It was you who posed your A or B hypothesis of ability to clone and God. My answer was quite in context. Contempt is one of the weakest and ugliest of traits. Especially from those who posit an elite understanding of knowledge. This elite attitude and contempt for those you find beneath you, only translates into rudeness and is not conducive to conversation or beneficial debate.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 am » by Constabul

Truthdefender wrote:Tell you what, stop throwing your thumbs at me and just respond. It was you who posed your A or B hypothesis of ability to clone and God. My answer was quite in context. Contempt is one of the weakest and ugliest of traits. Especially from those who posit an elite understanding of knowledge. This elite attitude and contempt for those you find beneath you, only translates into rudeness and is not conducive to conversation or beneficial debate.

I had not gone into creation of life in/of the universe... yet..
If you can not gather the information conveyed by the words i provided to the comments bleever had made. I dont know what to tell you.

Maybe try going back and reading again. If you still dont get it. well again not my problem.

I am conveying my opinion. Which I was asked for. I can not help you feeling threatened by my opinion, as to view my opinion as contempt, or elitist attitude. That is on you man.

Just because i am familiar with knowledge that is claimed to be unique to god, That i know is not. Does not mean i am being elitist, an ass, or anything other then conveying information. That i share with any who ask it of me.
Which was done.

The A or B was not commenting on hypothesis, it was making an observation of an implied impossibility. That is not impossible.

Sounding like a pillow bitter truth, demanding response to a Statement you made, not a question and throwing a fit about emotes :flop:

Take a few, try to constructively join the conversation for the right reasons, or not at all.

Aw fuckit, just in the sense of going that extra mile.

Truthdefender wrote:Gene sequencing, cloning, and synthesizing is far from ex nihilo creation. Which is what big bang cosmology, and the Bible implies.

You wanna jump all into Ex nihilo (because you feel this is some grand thing to you) Which i have not discussed yet. What was being discussed is DNA and the amounts of information they contain and how that amount was so vast, and beyond anything other then gods divine hand. I quote
Bleever wrote:keep in mind we also understand we have 6 feet of DNA code within each living cell, we are made up of over trillions and trillions of them - this is surely a feat only by God, and removes the 'Chance' component entirely

Ergo i provided information that shows this is not a feat only achievable by god.
If this were the case, WE would be considered gods. As we have done that which was a feat, only to be done by the power god. (Get the picture? there was no discussion of cosmology or the bible, Understand you? Yes?)

Actually if you Go back to the first page, I kinda already addressed my thoughts on Out of nothing, without going in depth....
But you are not really looking for that are you?

Here is an answer for you, If nothing can come from nothing, what did god spring from?
Surely this wasn't nothing?
What is Gods origins, prove to me your position or thought line. Where does it discuss the origins of god and what proof is there?
This would be vary interesting to me?

................................ :flop:
Just Respond! :flop: Truthdefender :flop:
................................ :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 5:32 pm » by Bleever

Hey Everyone,

Great responses so far. I will get back on some of these responses, believe it or not I have church duties today. Noentry and Constable hang tight for a few and I will try my best to reply. Truth and Son thanks for your support as always.

Have a good day and everyone and relax...this is just a fun topic to kick around...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

PreviousNext