14%
I do not really care
No votes
Gundum style
3%

Total votes : 29
Writer

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:08 pm » by Hiddenhand

i look at the world and everything i've ever read or seen and am coming to believe we are alien i was watching a video of aliens in the government i started thinking of mars prolly life there at 1 time florishing population grow becoming more controling possesive ruling they build there pyramids go in them and clen the planet sep they destroyed the atmosphere and died but in the mean time transport leaders of their alien race here ahead of the cleansing so they could survive it then the ones on earth start a new race workers so they can run everything but as time goes by humans mate and multiply and again uncontrolable so they use advance weather devices to destroy and restart while the elite are safe in pyraimd or inside earth now our tech is advancing faster every sec and i feel theres going to be a new cleansing soon if the world dont comply the elite bunkers are there u know it aliens exsist we know it they are in control for the moment we are waking up to there secrets and hidden truth and thats when all hell breaks loose the elite will hide once more and cleanese the world once again to start over tks for listening just a idea

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 pm » by Temps13

Can't vote, therefore,must have voted already.
I believe that evolution is the father of all beginnings mode of creation & it takes a long time..
Ancient & modern estimates (I believe the ancient estimates were given us by a more evolved race) put the age of the universe at AT LEAST 14.5 billion yrs..
But the age of our solar system at only 4.5 billion yrs..
So that would mean life from outside would have had at a head start of 10.5 billion yrs to evolve & I think that our evolution/destiny was taken from us when visitors created homo sapiens sapiens via biological engineering :alien:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 8:32 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Previous