Credit to GOLDY - TIMELINE Drops

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:44 am » by Lowsix

Not sure how to post shit from the dtv video section..(sry goldy)
Or I would have posted that here..but instead, i found the YouTube Version.

For McKenna Buffs..
Looks interesting to say the least.

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Uranus Square Pluto September 19th

Major event: Just 4 hours before the exact square, Mohamed Morsi was announced and took office as the new president of Egypt. Uranus square Pluto June 24 2012

Uranus Square Pluto Dates
• Uranus square Pluto June 24 2012
• Uranus square Pluto September 19 2012
• Uranus square Pluto May 21 2013
• Uranus square Pluto November 1 2013
• Uranus square Pluto April 21 2014
• Uranus square Pluto December 15 2014
• Uranus square Pluto March 17 2015

Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn is the most significant and most challenging planetary influence in a generation.

Read more: uranus-square-pluto-last-hitler-t76969.html#ixzz26Uhvui85

http://darkstarastrology.com/uranus-squ ... edictions/

Claim Transition must be made prior to September 18th 2012
We all have common destiny, and only together we can make the Transition to the future in new cycle of life on the Highest level of the material world. The Transition have to be made no later than 18.09.12, because suddenly can be destroyed already completely ready for the Transition the system of united consciousness of civilization due to unexpected natural disasters in various parts of the globe. They may occur as the result of deep restructuring of the planet before superpower nature phenomenon – the second pre-cataclysm 22.09.12. After it, may happen strong radioactive contamination of the environment from the destruction of numerous nuclear power plants. The technique of humanity’ consciousness synchronization is similar to the collective meditation with a common goal – to cause the laser beam for body destruction at the level of global cataclysms and is based on breathing exercises. The laser beam occurs only in homogeneous-resonant medium of the united consciousness of humanity, based on the principle «Love thy neighbor as thyself.» The Transition will not happen without the Governments of the world’ participation. The poles overturn will not happen before the Transition. We are running out of time and have to act immediately, before it's too late. Welcome to the future because only together we can!
http://www.ourtransition.info/ :rtft: This is some heavy shit. I am not saying any of this is or will happen I just find it interesting. If anyone finds other wise let us know

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 4:16 am » by -Marduk-

GOLDY---MUHAHAHAhaha :twisted:

[/quote]
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 am » by Realorfake

the human consciousness is more powerful than any one of us can imagine.
we are master manipulators of energy and i firmly believe we have the power to will this world to doom or to prosperity.

interesting to see what comes of sept 17th.

been on hiatus just reading reading reading reading.

what i miss?
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:29 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Realorfake wrote:the human consciousness is more powerful than any one of us can imagine.
we are master manipulators of energy and i firmly believe we have the power to will this world to doom or to prosperity.

what i miss?

Oto thought he was going to die. Iam and Edgar got banned for a week because of some new guy. Dom went to the hospital for some tests but looks like he's gonna be ok. Iron got made, (mod) both low and Iron hit 10K posts. All I can think of off the top. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:32 am » by Realorfake

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Realorfake wrote:the human consciousness is more powerful than any one of us can imagine.

what i miss?

Oto thought he was going to die. Iam and Edgar got banned for a week because of some new guy. Dom went to the hospital for some tests but looks like he's gonna be ok. Iron got made, (mod) both low and Iron hit 10K posts. All I can think of off the top. :flop:

good stuff, Marduk just hit 10k too. congrats to em.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:38 am » by -Marduk-

Realorfake wrote: Iron got made, (mod) both low and Iron hit 10K posts. All I can think of off the top. :flop:

good stuff, Marduk just hit 10k too. congrats to em.

Thrilled ure back RoF

Welcum to DTV 2.0 btw.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 am » by Lowsix

wb ROF..

Chime in every now and then..
I cant be the only sane one posting around here.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:45 am » by Realorfake

Marduk2012 wrote:Thrilled ure back RoF

Welcum to DTV 2.0 btw.

:twisted:

thanks Marduk - nice on the gorillaz drop :look:

now if i could only get the avatar to take....wtf, it does NOT want to work. have no idea what im doing wrong

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 am » by -Marduk-

Lowsix wrote:I cant be the only sane one posting around here.

WAT??

Next