Creepy Pic of "Black Eyed Kid" In Ikea Catalogue

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

CREEPY PIC ON IKEA CATALOGUE: "BLACK EYED KID"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Encounters With Black-Eyed Kids

Who are these creepy looking children who have been spotted so many times ,eyes as black as coal,no white in them at all.Some of the people that encounter these children seem to be left emotionally scarred afterwards.Most of them are usually children ,some are even of adult age.Are they ghosts,demons,alien hybrids?No one knows, they have spotted on across the globe.

It is even said that when temperatures are below freezing there are no signs of breath,or breathing period.They are unfazed when skimpily dressed and exposed to cold temperatures ,like they don't feel anything.They always seem to be asking for some kind of help ,or tyring to get invited into peoples homes.

The children approach quietly, yet forcefully. They insist on coming inside your house to use the telephone or to get a drink of water. For some reason these children frighten you, and as your hand reaches up to open the door you see why. Their eyes are black. No iris, no whites, just an empty, soulless void.

Tales of Black-Eyed Children began appearing on online forums in the late 1990s. I published my first article on Black-Eyed Kids in 2008 and since then I have seen reports of these entities go from rare to common.

Explanations as to what they are include alien/human hybrids, demon-possessed children, and cryptoterrestrials. Regardless of their origin, one thing is certain – they’re terrifying.

A Ghostly Entity

Kerrie Kisner hadn’t intended to stop at the Triangle Town Center mall on her way home from Wake Tech Community College near Raleigh, North Carolina, but she did. She wished she hadn’t.

“There were very few people there that day and found it strangely eerie how quiet it was,” Kisner, 20, said. “While walking back to my car I rounded a corner and saw an older lady and a young boy. He immediately caught my attention because he was so odd looking, I had never seen anyone like him.”

The boy, about twelve years old, seemed average at first, but as Kisner watched him talk with the woman, he seemed anything but average. The boy’s black hair contrasted sharply with his pale skin; dark patches hung under his eyes. “It looked like he hadn’t slept in weeks,” Kisner said. “He had a very thin face.”

As Kisner walked closer to the pair, she heard their conversation. In a quiet, but strong voice, the boy asked the woman for help. “He stood very rigid with his hands by his sides looking at the ground as she fished around in her purse for something to give to him,” Kisner said. “As I got closer I noticed he seemed to get more and more uncomfortable.”

The boy began to shift his body when Kisner passed them on her way to her car, then he lifted his head and made eye contact with her. “I froze. His eyes were black as night, very dull, almost dead,” Kisner said. “The look he gave me has haunted me. The feeling I got from him was as though he wasn’t all there, almost ghostly.”

Eyes locked on Kisner’s, the boy turned slowly and not waiting for the older woman to give him what she dug for in her purse for, simply walked away. Kisner doesn’t know who, or what the boy was, but this memory will stick with her forever. “Ever since then the look he gave me has haunted me,” she said. “Almost like he knew what I had been thinking.”

What was this individual Kisner saw at the mall in Raleigh?

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citiz ... 44816.html

Coast to Coast AM Segment on "Black Eyed Children"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 11, 2012

Filling in for George, Rob Simone (email) welcomed author, paranormal investigator, cryptozoologist, and ufologist, David Weatherly, who delved into his fascinating study of the Black Eyed Children phenomenon. Painting a picture of a typical incident, he described what happened to a man named Paul who was home alone when he heard knocking at the door. He opened the door and saw two kids about 10 years old, standing on his steps with their heads down. "Hey, we just thought we'd stop in for a bit," they said. Paul thought they had the wrong house, but the kids kept insisting that they be asked in. He stepped forward to get a better look, and when they made eye contact he saw their entire eyes were solid black, including the sclera.

The incidents or visitations usually involve from 1-3 children, and they speak in a monotone voice, repeating the same phrases (always requesting to be let inside), which suggests they may be attempting some kind of mind control or hypnosis, Weatherly said. Their skin is usually described as being pale or pasty, and they often seem to vanish at a moment's notice, he continued. In another case, a man in Dallas suddenly saw a boy at his door as he was arriving home. The boy repeated "I think it's food time. You should invite me inside." Intriguingly, the man's protective pit bull which initially came running toward the front door, cowered when it got closer to the boy, and then reportedly whimpered and hid under the bed for days afterward.

Other anomalies connected to the Black Eyed Children (who usually appear to be from 8-13 years old) include electrical phenomena such as garage doors inexplicably opening, and their odd clothes which look to be homemade or old-fashioned. Weatherly postulated that these sinister children could be interdimensional beings that come into our level of existence in order to feed off the energy of fear that they create by their interactions. Interestingly, one abductee he interviewed said that the Black Eyed Child she encountered was an alien-human hybrid, and she was his mother.

Biography:

David Weatherly is a paranormal investigator and author. For over 35 years he has explored the world of the strange, investigating cases around the country and abroad. He has written and lectured on a diverse range of topics including cryptozoology, ufology and hauntings. David has also studied shamanic and magical traditions with elders from numerous cultures including Europe, Tibet, Native America, and Africa. He has appeared on numerous radio programs including: Darkness Radio, Project White Paper, Haunted South and Paranormal Live. He is a writer for Intrepid Magazine and is the author of "The Black Eyed Children."

Who Forted magazine describes Black Eyed Children (BEC) as follows: "BECs have, as the name implies, black eyes, completely void of color or light. No pupils, no irises, just dead-looking black eyes. In fact, some witnesses say their eyes seem to be bottomless pools of blackness. These children, typically between the ages of 8 and 16, have very pale skin, some people say it even looks plastic, or artificial, but other than that they look like normal children. Witnesses say they either dress in drab clothes, generally blue jeans and a hoodie, or they wear very old-fashioned, handmade clothing, similar to what Amish people wear. Sometimes they travel in pairs, sometimes in groups and sometimes you'll see just one. Regardless, these BECs seem to evoke an instant feeling of terror. Not just suspicion or even fear. But pure, gut-wrenching...mind-numbing terror."

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 pm » by E6722maj

creepy stuff. would be cool to able to turn your eyes black at will. to spook people :nails:

whatever

Writer

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 pm » by Lonestarman

I found the picture online and it seems 2 kids with black eyes? and the last time i saw some 1 with black eyes was in X-files series :alien:

http://static1.schoener-wohnen.de/thumbnails/galleryImage/0001/00000000001/57/21/57214_bild_7.jpg

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 pm » by Kinninigan

Lonestarman wrote:I found the picture online and it seems 2 kids with black eyes? and the last time i saw some 1 with black eyes was in X-files series :alien:

http://static1.schoener-wohnen.de/thumbnails/galleryImage/0001/00000000001/57/21/57214_bild_7.jpg

yeah x-files was great :flop:

now i wanna find that show again...its been a while since i seen that one

it had to do with alien hybrids too

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 11:18 pm » by Phaeton

Anybody with black eyes coming near me is going to get knocked the f out.

Including 'trendy' lens wearers, including women & kids.

I aint down with that sh*. :top:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 11:18 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

awesome here is the original pic

thanks lonestarman :flop:

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 pm » by Vulcanic

forget the black eyes they are old ,watch out for the blue men they are moving in on us fast! :nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

ohhhh he isn't so bad, kinda like a big papa smurf santa clause :banana:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv