'Creepy' skies on Sunshine Coast

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm » by Abyssdnb

A LUNAR eclipse, Michael Jackson’s face in the clouds and about 30 orange lights.

It was a spooky night if you cast your eyes skyward on the Sunshine Coast on Saturday.

First, half the moon disappeared when its glow was blackened by the earth’s shadow at 9.40pm.

Then there were multiple reports of clusters of orange lights from 10.10pm.

To continue the wonderment in our skies, photographer Nicola Brander captured an eerie face at 11pm.

Lauren Bennett had just finished her shift at Till’s Bit O Bull at Alexandra Headland when her colleague spotted orange lights in the sky.

“They just kept coming. We counted 29 of them,” she said.

“They were bright orange lights with no tails.

“It looked like dots but glowing, not really pulsing but almost like a flame.

“Sometimes they were in a line, sometimes in clusters and then they would move around. Two got very close together at one point.

“The 29th one appeared to be travelling faster than the rest and then it just vanished.

“It was really creepy. There was about 15 people standing around outside by the end.”

Twin Waters courtesy bus driver Chris Golder was driving seven people home when he saw 10 to 15 lights.

“I was driving along a dark road and I saw them in the sky directly in front,” he said.

“The lights were about the same brightness of a yellow light at the traffic lights, maybe a bit redder.

“At one point they appeared to all move away a bit, then move in closer again and then away again.”

Murray Gawthorne and Cannon Murchie were at a house in Maroochydore.

“We saw nine lights but this last one was sitting still in the sky, just hovering over our house,” Mr Gawthorne said.

“I looked at it through binoculars and it just seemed to have an orange ring with a V.”

Mr Murchie said the first three were in a triangle form, followed by four in a “messy square” and then others that were “cloaking”, disappearing and then popping up elsewhere.

Ms Brander said the face in the clouds she saw Saturday night was also “spooky” and “eerie”.

“I was taking some photos of the moon ... but then I realised the photo had distinct features of a face,” she said.
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au%2Fstory%2F2010%2F06%2F28%2F-ufo-sunshine-coast-eclipse%2F
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 5:30 pm » by domdabears

that is cool.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 7:33 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

domdabears wrote:Image
that is cool.

Totally Cool.

Nice to see you around, Domdabears!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 pm » by chuckdavidjr

A posting for all the rest of time--Americans-Are Getting==PERANOID-PERANOID+PERANOID-PERANOID_PERANOID==Are Now--PERANOIDAmericans are MIND BENDEDAmericans==And all people on This planet--Are BRAIN WASHED_!!We are all making our own collossial=PERANOID=DOOM!!