'Criminals now rule the streets', claims police

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 pm » by Rizze

Sevens wrote:fair dinkum, there must be something better than a slap in the face.

Yep, ban tv soap ban adverts, ban everything on the box :alien51: The people here are so zombie like, all looking down at the hand held phones all the time, they take no notice of whats going on around them, a slap is well justified, metaphorically speaking.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 11:03 pm » by Sevens

you could be right you know, the self destruction begins from within in the moral fibre of the people like a contagion. I reckon there is a solution that no one has heard of before and has nothing to do with what is already being proclaimed there, especially the ones with the megaphones that speak of taking over and so forth but offering zilch and who are themselves corrupt by the corrupter deceiver being a parasite.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 pm » by Rizze

Sevens wrote:you could be right you know, the self destruction begins from within in the moral fibre of the people like a contagion. I reckon there is a solution that no one has heard of before and has nothing to do with what is already being proclaimed there, especially the ones with the megaphones that speak of taking over and so forth but offering zilch and who are themselves corrupt by the corrupter deceiver being a parasite.

No one has a solution at the moment, it's gotten worse over the decade or so.I bet when things get really tough along will come a megaphone speaker that will hypnotize the people, then revolution will start.
Full collapse and whole new despicable regime will rule.

On the other hand it may just be the opposite, and it all gets hunky dory. (Doubts very much)

Did i just say hunky dory! :peace:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 pm » by Sevens

hunky dory hahaha yeah no worries, it seems so aggressive and angry over there. I reckon I know what could help but thats are hard nut to crack. If something could be demonstrated that unlocks truth relevant to the people from the beginning using all things, dispelling ignorance through realization in discovery leading somewhere with no confusion, it could help.

It could be hunky dory at the end hahaha

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 12:27 am » by Thewatcher

mediasorcery wrote:and they want to disarm citizens? let us protect ourselves if they cantat least!

What planet are you on, the op's on about the u.k. :lol:

Listen fleck I've grew up in rough areas all my life, and there are several problems with the young generation of today.

A lot of gang members and out of control youths come from dysfunctional families were a father figure is not around to keep the little brats in line.

One of the major problems these days is kids get too much, laptops, I phones etc all before the age of 16 before they've even worked a Day in there life, they stay in bed till after midday then run amok through the night because there mothers can't handle them.

I could sit here typing all night about the wrong mindset of the youth today in deprived areas.

The government should arm all police with handguns, not just have armed response units scattered here and there, that will get some order sorted and they should also have curfews on ages, where under 16's cannot be out on the streets past a certain time, and stronger sentences for carrying armed weapons etc.

It's about getting tough and showing these little wannabe gangsters who's boss.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 12:46 am » by Mydogma

I think it would be fairer said..criminals run most governments and most big banks...and they are afraid we are cluing in...so the race is on to lable us a criminal before we lable them...the cop is a chhicken shit sellout with half a brain...it won't be until morons like gadget loose their pensions and have to cut back..and be put in second fiddle position under the military that they realize they sold themselves out too..and their machoism curbed by some new recruit private...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am » by *WillEase*

E6722maj wrote:not sure how to embed liveleak, but this video features criminals out of control on the street. insane! :shock:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a12_1357589383

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 am » by E6722maj

thanks Will :cheers:

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 am » by Rizze

When i was younger many years ago, giving barefaced cheek as they used to say, would result in getting a smacked arse, being disrespectful to the police would get you punched or maybe taken to the city bridewell, and await a parent to pick you up.

You then got a leathering when you got home, you could not backchat to your school teacher too, otherwise you would get punished by a few strokes of the cane Image

good old corporal punishment.

I learned the lessons very quickly in life, and stuck to it, never did me any harm nor did i have mental issues with this.
The kids these days are pussies, respect comes from just a minority of them.
A little bit of discipline is all that's needed to put our future generations back on track imo.

Some 49 per cent of mothers and fathers are in favour of corporal punishment to crack down on the worst offenders, it was revealed.

Bring back the cane to improve pupil discipline

The vast majority of parents also want greater use of other back-to-basics discipline measures including detention, expulsion and forcing badly behaved children to write lines.

Even a fifth of secondary school pupils themselves support the reintroduction of caning or smacking.

The disclosure comes amid claims from Michael Gove, the Education Secretary, that “adult authority” has been eroded in too many schools.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 am » by Perronick

we need to raise the wtf ceiling or we'll go into the shtf cliff

PreviousNext