Criss Angel Body Split Trick-How?!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 am » by Ishumble

if you study the faces they are different people in similar clothes too :alien51: :alien51:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 5:12 am » by Temps13

Different people in the Angel 'trick' ?(it's not a trick its just fake! BOOO! BOOOO!)
But I didn't get how the Truck trick was done..was it a trick truck?
And the Gun trick-blanks?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 5:51 am » by Cia212

Temps13 wrote:Different people in the Angel 'trick' ?(it's not a trick its just fake! BOOO! BOOOO!)

The Penn and Teller truck? Yes, trick truck and wheels with planted "observers".

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 7:38 am » by ZetaRediculous

Temps13 wrote:Different people in the Angel 'trick' ?(it's not a trick its just fake! BOOO! BOOOO!)

The Truck was weighted on one side to offset the balance and the tyres that ran him over where made of foam.

and there was a huge crowd of people who saw the weighted side of the truck...

I love Penn and Teller... can't get enough of 'em.... :flop:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 8:43 am » by Temps13

Ah I see thanks for clarifying..by 'planted' I thought fake..but no it was a genuine illusion..no cheating..but I guess they couldnt see too good from the weighted side..
I mean,we saw it from the non weighted side so you'd think the audience would too?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 8:47 am » by ZetaRediculous

Temps13 wrote:Ah I see thanks for clarifying..by 'planted' I thought fake..but no it was a genuine illusion..no cheating..but I guess they couldnt see too good from the weighted side..
I mean,we saw it from the non weighted side so you'd think the audience would too?

The audience was stood on the weighted side and they saw it....

here is how...

Upload to Disclose.tv

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 10:39 am » by Temps13

Just been looking at people's comments of what they thought of Angel's live show at Cirque DeSoleil or sommat-& seemed to me everyone was expecting stuff like on his tv show but of course he has no good tricks except disappearing..so the comments were just really disappointed bored people..& some angry LGBT people..
I wouldn't put him in with Blaine..he seems more original..more in the Houdini school (but not nowhere near as as great as the man himself).
& I found a joke about that..
Criss Angel and Houdini walk into a bakery. Criss palms 3 Donuts with one hand and puts them in his pocket without anyone noticing. He says, "Do you see how masterful I am Houdini, I make donuts disappear at will!"
Houdini responds, "Not bad, not bad at all." Houdini then goes to the Bakery owner and asks him if he wants to see a magic trick. The curious owner answers, "Of course!" Houdini proceeds to ask him for a Doughnut, and then eats it. He asks him for another one, and then eats it as well. He then asks him for a third one, which the owner reluctantly gives up. "So where is the magic trick? I gave you 3 donuts already!" Houdini responds, "Go check Criss Angel's pocket."
:lol:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 10:47 am » by ZetaRediculous

Temps13 wrote:
Criss Angel and Houdini walk into a bakery. Criss palms 3 Donuts with one hand and puts them in his pocket without anyone noticing. He says, "Do you see how masterful I am Houdini, I make donuts disappear at will!"
Houdini responds, "Not bad, not bad at all." Houdini then goes to the Bakery owner and asks him if he wants to see a magic trick. The curious owner answers, "Of course!" Houdini proceeds to ask him for a Doughnut, and then eats it. He asks him for another one, and then eats it as well. He then asks him for a third one, which the owner reluctantly gives up. "So where is the magic trick? I gave you 3 donuts already!" Houdini responds, "Go check Criss Angel's pocket."
:lol:

:lol: :alien51: :P :mrgreen:

I will use that one :flop:
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 4:18 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Cool thread :flop: :clapper:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Previous