Cristopher hitchen's RIP. & Galloway, V "Them."

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 7:27 pm » by Fatbastard

Sorry, Don't know how to embed. >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB3NIcPC ... re=related Merry X.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm » by Fatbastard

"Bump." Once again. no one has a comment to put forward. Is it the video that frightens you off from speaking, or is it the name, "FatBastard," Your Call. Merry X.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 8:12 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

here you go you fatbastard
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 pm » by Fatbastard

noentry. I didn't ask for a "bump," I asked for a constructive, critical view on the subject matter. Cheers anyway. Merry X.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 pm » by Fatbastard

Sorry I don't mean to "bump" this, but does anyone know where/how to find the full interview. I would be much obliged. Merry X.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 8:55 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 1
do you want me to wipe your nose too
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 9:05 pm » by Fatbastard

noentry wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 1
do you want me to wipe your nose too

Cheers noentry. Being 97yrs, this computer & internet thing is a bit hard to get a grip on. Merry X.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 am » by 44z44

Christopher hitchen-Rot-In-Peace.
:flop: you fatbastard :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 2:03 pm » by Fatbastard

44z44 wrote:Christopher hitchen-Rot-In-Peace.
:flop: you fatbastard :flop:

"At the end, Hitchens was more engaged, relentless, hilarious, observant, and intelligent than just about everyone else, just as he had been for the last four decades. He was Inspirational because of his wit and his ability in discussions to adopt a counter-intuitive position and argue it with vigour even when it became obvious he believed the opposite." Merry X.