Initiate

PostThu May 01, 2014 2:29 pm » by Giovanni

Customers Are Like Whores

Initiate

PostThu May 01, 2014 8:32 pm » by Cthulhu

Giovanni wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well they need to get over it.

they don't live by the "we can agree to disagree" prospect,and every little crybaby antic they pull with fascism tactics to spread their agenda makes me hate that shit even more."Tolerant" doesn't exist in their human nature,so why should their religion be tolerated by anyone who is not Islamic?

another case of, "We can do it, BUT YOU CAN'T" :vomit: :vomit:

Initiate

PostThu May 01, 2014 8:41 pm » by godnodog

Hello,

1 question (and I know about free speech) what was the context?
Could it be that when looking in context of when and where he was, who was there, the goal of what I presume to be a manifestation/protest, could that speech be considered a hate speech?

Super Moderator

PostThu May 01, 2014 8:59 pm » by DarkHeart

Quoting Winston Churchill is a crime :lol:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/29/quoting-winston-churchills-criticism-islam-contrib/#ixzz30U6Y6NFH

Mr. Weston read the following passage, among others, by Mr. Churchill, the Blaze reported:

“The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities – but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith.”

Paul Weston is a wannabe, not a politician nor does he have much of a party by the look of it, & he could do with a smack round the head with one of Carroll Quigley's tomes on Cecil Rhodes, but on the above 1899 quote he is bang on, 115 years have done a lot to prove its a concrete fact & not any form of "ism"
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostFri May 02, 2014 12:54 am » by mediasorcery

sultan of brunei has introduced death by stoning for adultery/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostFri May 02, 2014 4:29 am » by Ishumble

Some scholars translate 666 to be In the me of alah so I guess we will have to see what plays out in the near future

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat May 03, 2014 5:30 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Giovanni wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bump :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun May 04, 2014 3:13 am » by mediasorcery

assholes, political persecution is the neo liberal/agenda/

anyone notice the huge effort to slam christians lately in the medias too?

homophobia and racism, the ptb,s new tools to enslave and create political wedges between ppl,

fuk the mongrels promoting this shit too, u r responsible for sowing discord among humanity, u know who u r too, lowlifes± :badair:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSun May 04, 2014 3:35 am » by Crotchrocket

mediasorcery wrote:assholes, political persecution is the neo liberal/agenda/

homophobia and racism, the ptb,s new tools to enslave and create political wedges between ppl,

fuk the mongrels promoting this shit too, u r responsible for sowing discord among humanity, u know who u r too, lowlifes± :badair:

Ridding people of religion is freeing them. At least their minds.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Conspirator

PostMon May 05, 2014 7:20 am » by mediasorcery

Crotchrocket wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:assholes, political persecution is the neo liberal/agenda/

Ridding people of religion is freeing them. At least their minds.

wow, your really on it with this post, your so right, who needs moral boundaries and codes to run there life? we all need one big free for all where anyone can do anything , just like alister crowley envisioned for the future, if u remove religion there will be world peace right, ???

or is that just fking ludicrous?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

at least there minds will be free, but not there conscience, sounds like a real "paradise" state of existence,

a real utopia aye/ :badair: :think: :lol: :lol:

if we destroy christian foundation to our freedom ,laws, and governance, TOLERANCE :clapper: and society, the satanic will fill the void, as it already has, and if the takeover becomes complete, a lot of good ppl will die.

Next