Crop Circle 31st May 2010

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:12 pm » by Thesaint

:flop:

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:24 pm » by Alexrubic

A stylised representation of a carbon atom?

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:27 pm » by Buffendoff

Pindz is a nice guy, no wonder we Jews love him.

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:36 pm » by Buffendoff

I´ll send regards from my grandfather!
You should meet him, a man that will make even Muhammed proud.

A bit scared aint you?
I´m too, he is a wonderful man, and anyone would feel inferiour in his face.

Do you understand his greatness?
Meet him, I´m a tiny part of him!

Any Muslim fear this, he is Muhammed reborn.

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm » by Umbrex

hmmm

that's some freaky corn.

that piece could be symbolic, of the correct geometric alligment of the "real" tree of life/earth double tetrahedron matrice, basically telling us that our DNA is twisted. Looking into it tomorrow :)

That's an awesome swirl in the middle. Not ruling out that it could have been mad made.:) Good one :flop:

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 11:12 pm » by Umbrex

pindz wrote:
aliengrey wrote:any suggestions what it might mean? if anything?

probably later some "possible" explanations will arrive .. :flop:
as this design seems to be easy - IT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY COMPLICATED ONE :clapper:

This is a seed of life.

And one of the easiest structures to tramp down ;) :peep: I took the liberty of draiwing in the last circle for it to reach its full shape. See how easy it is.

Only thing which makes me doubt, is the middle swirl. The seed of life is the origins for the flower of life etc, and can be recognized in the basic patterns of atoms, cell division to universes galaxies etc. It still holds the earth/sun/tetrahedron matrice reference i mentioned above. Things need to be in balance on all levels for us to ascend normally. Both on atomic and cosmic level. I guess that message is valid regardless :)

Can the OP, or anyone with acces go to the site, and stick their fingers in the miiddle of all the circles??

Is there a hole from a pole?

Idunno! Considering my own post, i cant help but notice, that there is a sane, and a constructed version of the truth. I think that is healthy to be reminded of. Always keep an open mind. "Conspiracy stuff" can be dangerous

Light to all

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 11:48 pm » by Umbrex

Most probably a cropcircle group of southern england. That amount of activity, in that area, with those circle, sure does make it smell like :bullshit:

Lets try keeping a good discourse here. It serves us all to look at all the facts

Pretty thought though. Thinking about starting myself, good summer evening activity. Secluded area, few beers and a radio in good weather. Sounds like a good night :)

Initiate

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:56 am » by Cognoscenti

I think it's fascinating how some people jump to the conclusion that a formation is made by people based on one or two aerial images. Here are two groundshots from this formation. If humans are flattening down this crop at night does it really make sense that they would go to the trouble to lay down these beautiful "spinners" when flattening out one of the triangular sections?[*]Image
[*]Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 am » by Mozi!!a

cognoscenti wrote:I think it's fascinating how some people jump to the conclusion that a formation is made by people based on one or two aerial images. Here are two groundshots from this formation. If humans are flattening down this crop at night does it really make sense that they would go to the trouble to lay down these beautiful "spinners" when flattening out one of the triangular sections?[*]Image
[*]Image

I think it's fascinating how some people jump to the conclusion that a formation is made by people based on one or two aerial images

thats becose we got some real expert here.

every people that have some decent iq know for a fact that

thers no such thing as expert you ca be good on one think. but no expert

they know only one thing and thats debunk it :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 am » by Ph0enix

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GtiSCBXbHAg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GtiSCBXbHAg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCXZF3NiPIk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCXZF3NiPIk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

PreviousNext