Crop Circle 5.5.10

Writer

PostThu May 06, 2010 7:07 am » by Giantkiller

Good find "BADGER" ,but next time before you make the vid' rent one of those tour helicopters so we can see it from "above"......Just kidding!!! great post thanks for sharing! :flop: :cheers:
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img843/3428/davidgoliathn.jpg[/img]

Initiate

PostThu May 06, 2010 2:55 pm » by Cognoscenti

Yes this is the first crop circle to be seen in the UK this year! Aerial views should be posted on Crop Circle Connector later today. There is already a stretched view of badger's picture posted there. This year's crop circle season has been delayed by the longest and coldest winter in England in 30 years so the canola is a few weeks late. An anomalous beam of light and orbs of light were photographed and videoed using night vision cameras over the famous East Field near Alton Barnes on the evening of May 2-3. These can be viewed at www.cropcirclewisdom.com.

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 3:02 pm » by Pindz

cognoscenti wrote:Yes this is the first crop circle to be seen in the UK this year! Aerial views should be posted on Crop Circle Connector later today.

cant wait :owned:

Super Moderator

PostThu May 06, 2010 3:24 pm » by Seahawk

Wow, Badger. Great find. Good going, Buddy. Gratz!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:13 pm » by Kingz

Dude check this out Badger... >>>

:look: :rtft:

Crop Circle season starts in Salisbury
Old Sarum, nr Salisbury, Wiltshire. Reported 5th May

I have submitted a report of a crop circle that appeared on 5th May 2010 in a field north of old Sarum at 5 20pm as I was travelling home on the bus. I returned to Old Sarum to take some pictures about 8:45pm. I went down to the farmhouse to ask permission to go into the field but I was unable to get hold of the Farm manager.

Stretched image by Sonya Bailey

Video
While I was on my way home from work I glimpsed a formation in the field north of Old Sarum. I walked back up after dinner to get a better look. I did take some pictures but they didn't turn out so well (not what you would call a natural photographer) but the little vid I made did...

I went down to the farmhouse to ask permission to go into the field but I was unable to get hold of the Farm manager.

Matt (badger) Holloway

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html
crop-circle-5-5-10-t21444.html
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Report-A- ... 2482166171

It was posted here:

http://niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=23196

NICE MATE, looks like you indeed had the honour of reporting this first
:cheers:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm » by Kingz

cognoscenti wrote:Yes this is the first crop circle to be seen in the UK this year! Aerial views should be posted on Crop Circle Connector later today. There is already a stretched view of badger's picture posted there. This year's crop circle season has been delayed by the longest and coldest winter in England in 30 years so the canola is a few weeks late. An anomalous beam of light and orbs of light were photographed and videoed using night vision cameras over the famous East Field near Alton Barnes on the evening of May 2-3. These can be viewed at http://www.cropcirclewisdom.com.

:look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This beam of unexplained light was captured on the night of the 2/3rd of May 2010, using nightvision goggles. Location East Field - Wiltshire.
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Initiate

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:34 pm » by Mercury

YES!!
I have been waiting weeks for this post. So excited!!!!!!! :banana: :hugging: :flop: :sunny: :cheers: :obsessed:

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:35 pm » by Pindz

mercury wrote:YES!!
I have been waiting weeks for this post. So excited!!!!!!! :banana: :hugging: :flop: :sunny: :cheers: :obsessed:

me too :owned: :dancing: ,,,,,,,,, but this one looks fake(man-made) to me :nails: we will see later
Last edited by Pindz on Thu May 06, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:52 pm » by Eliakim

Congratulations Badger! Looking forward to viewing the ariel shots and the message the crop circle conveys. In your photo to the right it looks a bit like six dolphins and today is the sixth and the UK election as we know. The other guy wrote that it looks like an owl and yin yang symbol.

:banana:

Last year we brought in the wheat into God's barn half way through the year. This year we will follow it and feature it as often as possible. So it begins....May 13 is ascension day and it is also .the lead up to June 26th and the JUNO door opening on the solar eclipse.

Initiate

PostThu May 06, 2010 5:38 pm » by Mercury

Looks awesome!!! I'm so jealous, I wish I could afford to get to the UK to see the crop circles. You are so lucky if you live there. Congratulations Badger!!!! :cheers:

PreviousNext