CROP CIRCLE CHALLENGE 2013

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:04 am » by I2haveseen

Iwanci wrote:I am also sure that if the real creators wanted to prove anything it would be that they have proven that they can hold down a good mystery....

That's very true too :flop:

For the test to be fair, the broken stem rule has to be thrown out completely.

Cia *sighs with the biggest of smiles*, & which broken stem rule would that be?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:11 am » by Cia212

I2haveseen wrote:
Iwanci wrote:I am also sure that if the real creators wanted to prove anything it would be that they have proven that they can hold down a good mystery....

That's very true too :flop:

For the test to be fair, the broken stem rule has to be thrown out completely.

Cia *sighs with the biggest of smiles*, & which broken stem rule would that be?

It's a rule in last year's challenge (this year's complete rules haven't been released) that said a winner must show an "absence of any broken stems".

My point is a simple. What proof exists that no stems were broken in the original? The answer is none.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:12 am » by I2haveseen

The draft
of the conditions for
The Crop Circle Challenge 2013

Is it possible for a team of "artists" to re-create the largest crop circle ever seen? In 7 hours? In the pitch-dark? In a rain sodden field?
On the 12. of August 2001 409 circles, arranged in a spiralling galaxy formation, appeared in a field of mature wheat on top of Milk Hill, Wiltshire. Since then debate has raged over the authenticity, or otherwise, of the giant glyph.
Now 'The Challenge" is being set! Can or will the 'hoaxers' step up and prove their claims of authorship?

--------------------------

1) An award of £100,000 (one hundred thousand pounds) will be paid by EHA group to a team of crop circle “hoaxers” who are able to successfully replicate the 'Galaxy' Milk Hill (409) crop circle of August 12th 2001. The £100.000 will be deposited and held in an escrow account at the official launch of the challenge.

The legal representatives of the EHA Group in this project will be Chancery Solicitors, London (http://www.chancerysolicitors.com).

Upon establishment of the escrow account, an additional $1,000 will be added to the prize by Crop Circles Research Foundation, Inc. (http://cropcirclesresearchfoundation.org/).

2) Payment of the prize will depend on the decision of a mutually agreed judgment panel’s end finding.

3) The Challenge 2013 will be launched on 21st of March 2013. There will be three months time, available for applications, which will end on 21st of June 2013. The challenge will take place around the same date as the original 2001 event.

4) The teams that apply for the challenge will be examined by the EHA panel and the best team will be informed by the 1st of July 2013. All the data from applications will be freely available on this website to make the auditioning process clear and transparent.

5) The team that take up the challenge may consist of up to 13 people.

6) Seven hours will be allowed for the completion of the formation. Clock starts at 22:00.

7) The exact date and location of the challenge is to be the choice of the event organizer.

8) No pre-preparation of the chosen test site will be permitted. The team that takes up the challenge will be given the exact location of the test 36 hours in advance of the challenge.

9) The formation must be created using survey diagram, photos and other recorded material taken from the original 2001 event, as supplied by EHA Group.

10) The team may only use the simple tools and equipment that crop “artists” commonly claim to employ in their activities, i.e., survey tapes, wooden boards, sticks and string etc. If any high-tech devices are to be used in the creation of the replica formation such devices must have been readily available to the general public in 2001. No artificial lighting of any kind is allowed.

11) All parties must agree in advance to a reasonable margin or ‘error’ tolerance when judging the outcome of the test (e.g. up to 2%).

12) There will be at least one independent professional photographer who will take high resolution photos both from air and from the ground for later judgement and evaluation. Only accredited personnel will be allowed to record the whole event on the ground prior to final judgment.

13) Only accredited journalists will be allowed to follow the challenge from the field boundary on the day/night of the exercise.

14) The panel that will make a final judgment of the event will consist of two crop circle researchers, two crop circle “hoaxers”, two independent respected public figures and one member of EHA Group. Judgment will be based on the recorded physical attributes from the original 2001 formation.

15) All participants must agree in advance to being interviewed before and/or after the challenge by accredited journalists and/or a video team - as part of the documentation of the event. The participants must agree that all the recorded material of their work will be published and made freely available on the internet and other media – regardless of the challenge outcome.

EHA Group, 28. of January, 2013
http://www.cropcirclechallenge.co.uk/
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:13 am » by Cia212

Also, don't British farmers have a problem with people doing this? Or do the crops recover?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 10:36 am » by Iwanci

Some farmers have come out and said they were paid to allow it by the CC makers... so, no, I wouldn't imagine the farmer would have any issues with it..

also, not ONE shred of evidence that these things appear overnight as some keep repeating...

Which leads me to another issue...

Isn't it up to the person making an allegation to show proof? People have come forward and stated that these CC's are man made, they have shown how they made them... perhaps not very convinceingly in some circumstances, but they have come forward and provided what appears to be sound evidence that they are man made... on the other hand of the argument some people contest that due to a 'lack of evidence' or 'evidence that is not compelling enough' for a man made creation, then obviously they were made by aliens.... and what proof do they put up to support their argument... NONE... which begs the question, why do these people contest the proof on one side and then offer no proof on the other?

Now, in my humblest of opinions, just because we do not understand nor agree with how these CC's were made does NOT in itself mean that aliens made them... it is a non sensicle argument (IMO).. an argument that sounds very similar to the arguments being had in the middle ages.. tie you up, throw you into a river.. if you float, you must be a witch, if you drown.. ohh well.. my bad... guess how many floated? None, but did that stop the inquisition any time soon? Nope, because they were hell bent on proving something with NO evidence, so they resorted to numerous other likewise damning tests.. all in all many people died simply because the people (at the time) could not explain certain events or occurances, so naturally it had to be demonic in nature... these days if it can't be explained, must of been an alien.

So... proof up if you believe that an alien made these CC's... show us your irrefutable proof and we can all come to an agreement.... otherwise, don't accept what people tell you, but keep searching for the answers, don't rest on your laurels and put it into the 'alien' too hard basket...

My opinion at any rate.. and NO I cannot explain how people make all of the CC's, nor can I understand many things I see around me, slow? maybe...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm » by Cognoscenti

Broken stems or no broken stems, mud or no mud, 409 circles in 7 hours of darkness, (420 minutes) means flattening one circle every minute not accounting for the time it would take to survey the field and plot the formation. Think about it. Put up or shut up. Iwanci, tour arguments are full of holes and lacking in logic and understanding of human nature. No time you rebut your fallacious thinking in detail now, will get back to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 pm » by E6722maj

you could give the circlemakers a week to do it and they (or anybody else) wouldn't be able to reproduce the challenge formation exactly. in my opinion

whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 3:18 pm » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The 'spiral galaxy circle' above can be found on their website...
http://www.circlemakers.org/case_history.html

Obviously some of you people are conveniently skipping both the video, which shows that complex
crop circles can be made in under 7 hours.
And the admission contained in the link that it was these 'artists' who created the OPs circle.
Further more, there is no way to prove it showed up overnight in 2001 or that the farmer wasn't privy
to it being built.
Iwanci is absolutely right in his previous comment. Use some common sense! :bang;

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 7:37 pm » by Cognoscenti

Common sense told people for hundreds of years that the world was flat and that man would never be capable of flight. Does common sense tell you Will that this can be done with stomping boards?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm » by *WillEase*

Cognoscenti wrote:Common sense told people for hundreds of years that the world was flat and that man would never be capable of flight. Does common sense tell you Will that this can be done with stomping boards?

Man, go fuck yourself!
Prove that it's not man made or STFU...asshole.

PreviousNext