CROP CIRCLE CHALLENGE 2013

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm » by *WillEase*

Cognoscenti wrote:Common sense told people for hundreds of years that the world was flat and that man would never be capable of flight. Does common sense tell you Will that this can be done with stomping boards?

Man, go fuck yourself!
Prove that it's not man made or STFU...asshole.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 pm » by Cognoscenti

So Will, you are backed into a corner that you cannot logically, or intellectually get out of so you attack on a primitive emotional level. Sorry, you lose.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 12:26 am » by Cognoscenti

Historical details of the Aug 12, 2012 Milk Hill Spiral:

This amazing, largest Crop Formation on record was discovered in Ron Read's wheat field on August 12,2001. Located in the county of Wiltshire, England, the field is located in the highest plateau in the country, is not visible from the main road and apparently, in order to even get there one must walk about fifteen minutes from the nearest parking. The formation, composed of some 409 circles, measures 787 feet in diameter appeared the morning after a night of rain... no sign of muddy footprints or human activity in the field were found.

Author and crop circle researcher Lucy Pringle, in an interview with Linda Moulton Howe, said, "...When you are on the ground, you have no possible means of deciphering the shape of the formation, especially when you're confronted with 409 circles. I mean, where the hell are you? It's quite impossible when many of them measure 70 feet in diameter. You just don't know where you are... totally mind blowing. I've never seen anything like it. I had to go up over 200 feet (in altitude) to get it in my lens!"

The central circle measures 22 meters (72 feet), the smallest of the circles are a mere 39.37 inches.

Andreas Mueller, Student, School of Fine Arts, Saarbruecken, Germany, and producer of The International Crop Circle Archive (I.C.C.A.) stated, "The night of it had formed (August 11) it rained and we can also confirm a witness who is credible, a crop circle man from Wiltshire. He was there on Saturday at the field and there were no circles. So it had to have happened that night." He continued in Linda Moulton Howes interview, "The thing is that what was of very impressive detail in this formation is that it was placed in a field that was very sloping. There were many ditches and some in the field. Those ditches were very deep.... But the basic thing I want to tell is that the night was covered with rain. And people who were first in the formation said the lay was nice and clean and with no footprints on it and everybody who knows what it is to walk in a wet field -you know this from England - it is not possible to avoid that your feet and shoes get clumpy with tons of earth and mud and you spread this all over in the formation. And nothing was there."

When asked how difficult it would have been to make this formation in the dark, Mueller said, "The thing that takes time is the survey and the positioning and marking the geometrical relevant points. And this takes hours. And based on experience, I think the only way it could have been made by people is in several stages over several nights. But we know definitely that did not happen. On top of that, it appeared on a night of pouring rain and there was only a few hours between sunset and sunrise (approximately 7 hours)."

Vincent Creevey, Professional Land Surveyor, Southern New Jersey commented, "...It's probably going to take a better part of a day and a half to two days work. Because you've got 409 points. You would have to lay out the radius point of every circle in that formation to get it perfectly symmetrical. And the office calculations you would need for something like that would probably take also the better part of a half a day with a computer. And the way this would be laid out would be with an electronic distance meter and a data collector that would already have the coordinates of all the points stored into it." He goes on to say, "It would be extremely difficult.You would have to have some type of surveying equipment with an optical laser site on board. That does exist, but it's pretty expensive and most people aren't using it because it's not necessary for a lot of current construction layout work."

Howe asked, "Could you guess how long it would take to lay out that 409 circle formation?"

"With the very best GPS equipment available, you might be able to lay out each point in about 2 to 3 minutes, and with some of the less expensive equipment, it would probably be about 45 minutes per point. So, for professional land surveyors to mark 409 circle points and radii at 3 minutes per point would take 20 hours; or up to twelve days at 45 minutes per point before any crop could be laid down." We're talking just to plot the points folks, much less the actual work of laying down the crops. That is quite remarkable for a formation that appeared in less than 7 hours.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 am » by Iwanci

Cog, your bias on this matter is well known my friend..

You have a CC that YOU cannot explain and explanations that you REFUSE to accept.. further, you take for granted what you hear and read... like.. the CC was made overnight or appeared in front on my eyes...

Do you believe everything people tell you? Who said they were made overnight? As I recall some land owners stated (and you will know this as you would have read it) that the CC makers camped on their land for days making them and then paid the farmers to say it appeared overnight... remember reading that? Or did those landowners lie about a lie?

Also, some witnesses said they saw these CC appear in front of their very eyes... OK.. so, in a court of law we MUST determine the cerdibility of the witness, has anyone done this with these types of witnesses? Sound of mind ? Not on any drugs at the time perhaps? My point is, YOU should know by now that you cannot take for granted what people tell you, especially when they can be a part (consciously or subconsciously) of a story/event... people through history have seen strange things that have turned out to be quite explainable... Watch Derren Brown experiments you will see just what the brain is capable of accepting as fact...

So what do you have Cog?? You have some circles that cannot be explained, some scientists that have scratched their heads and said 'wow, don't know how that happened'.. and you go straight to aliens? Really? You know, I am seen as an 'expert' in my field, and let me tell you something 'I don't know half the stuff that I see happening'.. point is, a scientist is limited in his/her knowledge by one thing, their brain cannot possibe know nor have the answer to everything, so just because they don't know or they think it is improbable or defies logic, does not mean it isn't so... it just means they don't know.

Now.. in the spirit of a healthy debate... as you are asserting that the man made explanation is fanciful and you are offering a beter explanation, please post your PROOF of the alien theory - also, please post the names of scientists that agree with your testament, their field of expertise, their extensive research on the topic, their PROOF of ET involvement, I WANT TO HEAR A WELL KNOWN SCIENTIST SAY 'ALIENS MADE THIS CROP CIRCLE, AND HERE'S THE EVIDENCE'..I do not want to hear... 'I can't explain how a man could have made this, it is improbable, I don't know, not saying aliens but if not aliens who? etc etc etc... which is all they say.. also, the names and testaments of the land owners and so called witnesses with their charachter histories... then we can all sit down and analyse your PROOF and agree or disagree with you.

Now, here's a start... do you happen to have a picture of a CC without the irrigation equipment lines running through them? I can't find one and I am suggesting that this is significant as it may provide an answer to some questions about how a man could get to the field without disturbing the area around the CC... Could these lines be used to mask the presence.. ie, the stems under the lines would already be damaged no? so walking on them would not do more harm... plausible?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 am » by Iwanci

Cog, did you even read your own last post?

Look closely at what they said.... these statements make me cringe...

They appeared after a night of rain? really, who says? we trust them do we? No signs of human involvement? really what do we know about human involvement? a muddy footprint? A CC maker would cover his tracks.. no? come on man there is NO evidence in this 'story'..

Here I give you an example of a biased 'interview'...

[quote]When asked how difficult it would have been to make this formation in the dark, Mueller said, "The thing that takes time is the survey and the positioning and marking the geometrical relevant points. And this takes hours. And based on experience, I think the only way it could have been made by people is in several stages over several nights. But we know definitely that did not happen. On top of that, it appeared on a night of pouring rain and there was only a few hours between sunset and sunrise (approximately 7 hours)."

So.. what would the next logical question be I wonder?

"But we know that did not happen"... OK, how do you know that? would have been the next logical question.... and then the answer that comes would generate another question and so on, until we eventually would see or better understand the interview .. we could then also address important questions... but that interview is a farce...

Imagine that kind of interogation in a court of law Cog...

"So to kill that man would have taken me 20 hours to plan, and I know that did not happen".. "Ok sir, fair enough you may go home"... :alien51:

What this topic needs Cog... is some REAL interogation to uncover the truth behind the wirnesses, the experts etc etc.. in the absence of proof you need to make sure that you have no loop holes or your case is fudged...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 am » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:
Cognoscenti wrote:Common sense told people for hundreds of years that the world was flat and that man would never be capable of flight. Does common sense tell you Will that this can be done with stomping boards?

Man, go fuck yourself!
Prove that it's not man made or STFU...asshole.

P.S.
Yes that pattern could be made with two people and stomping boards.
I may not have the talent of tongue like Iwanci does, but my previous posts and video clearly show
what you refuse to admit. Again, go fuck yourself.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 1:01 am » by ZetaRediculous

I live in the area where a lot of these circles appear in the UK, and I have visited quite a few. I would say that 85% are man-made. Footprints, broken stems, marks in the soil where either central spikes were planted in the ground or turned up soil in smaller circles made from the edge of the board. However there are a few which appear each year that are not man-made, that appear in less than an hour (the julia set at stonehenge in 1996 appeared in less than 45mins in broad daylight right next to the A303, which is a traffic heavy main road).

Some formations that appear on hills are actually elliptical and if viewed from directly overhead become circular. sort of "beamed down" from above you could say.

I can totally understand why people are skeptical of the phenomena, and rightly so, but when you stand in a freshly made genuine formation, you can feel the energy. It's like the air around you is buzzing and sometimes you can hear the static discharges. Also, quite often, there are balls of light that are seen days after a formation has been made, there are plenty of vids out there if you care to research for them.

But I shall leave you with this video of three people who sat out all night looking over and filming East field outside Alton Barnes in 2007.

if this was done by hoaxers, they did one hell of a job not to get seen....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 am » by Phoenix rising

National Geographic crop circle UFO debunking: debunked, yep caught planting witness and being very selective of what they try and debunk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 am » by Iwanci

Zeta, what you have there my friend is a fact that 85% of crop circles have been made by 'people' who lack the finer skills of the other 15% who do a way better job of hiding their traces... we have magicians whom perform such tricks that would leave you spellbound, and others who stumble and the tricks are more apparent...

Phoenix... :flop:

Will ... :mrgreen: I have been told by several females that I have the talent of tongue... :alien51:
(yes I can speak several languages---- get your minds out of the gutter!) :cheers:

What I really like about these denates/arguments/discussions is the FACT that at times we agree with people and at other times we are at complete opposites on the spectrum of the topic, and yet, we have the ability to disagree with passion and agree with humility... This is the true essence of conspiracy, the ability to disagree and agree with the same people, and the ability to hold together even when their is a polarity in views and opinions.

So... a big thumbs up from me... :flop: to all of you DTV'ers
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 3:18 am » by ZetaRediculous

Iwanci wrote:Zeta, what you have there my friend is a fact that 85% of crop circles have been made by 'people' who lack the finer skills of the other 15% who do a way better job of hiding their traces... we have magicians whom perform such tricks that would leave you spellbound, and others who stumble and the tricks are more apparent...

Phoenix... :flop:

Will ... :mrgreen: I have been told by several females that I have the talent of tongue... :alien51:
(yes I can speak several languages---- get your minds out of the gutter!) :cheers:

What I really like about these denates/arguments/discussions is the FACT that at times we agree with people and at other times we are at complete opposites on the spectrum of the topic, and yet, we have the ability to disagree with passion and agree with humility... This is the true essence of conspiracy, the ability to disagree and agree with the same people, and the ability to hold together even when their is a polarity in views and opinions.

So... a big thumbs up from me... :flop: to all of you DTV'ers

Well shapeshifter, as I cannot agree with you about the other 15%, we shall have to agree to disagree. there is definite observable phenomena in "genuine" formations, higher background radiation, higher EMF readings, unsnapped, bent nodes (which unless someone has a magnetron attached to there boards/rollers with a hefty power supply that is silent?! Not to mention the health risks of such a undertaking...), then there is the case of Hildesheim, Germany 1991, when three metal plates (gold, silver and bronze) were found under the ground in the circle bearing half rings on there periphery with the same design as the circles. At the time of the discovery the plates were encrusted with dirt which according to experts had been in the ground for a long time.All three plates were of the highest purity. If that was done by hoaxers, then they must have extremely deep pockets.

I think that maybe you are a bit too fervent in your believe that they are all man made, I would like for you to explain to me:-

How the Julia set was created in less than 45mins in broad daylight in a field that is totally visible from the road that passes along side it and from stonehenge itself which has hundreds of visitors every day?

How the 2007 East field formation was done while the field was under observation all night?

How are the hoaxers increasing background electromagnetic frequencies and radiation?

I have not just seen vids on youtube or read a few websites, I have visited many formations and witnessed these things firsthand. man made circles bear hall marks of broken stems, footprints and tracks to smaller grapeshot circles in between tramlines and no increase of either radiation or EMF.

I will concede that many are hoaxes, but some are not, and these are the circles that hold interest. Every time I go to a formation, I go there with the intention to debunk it as man made, sometimes the damn things are to off the scale in weirdness to be able to do that.

I invite you to come to Wiltshire this summer and visit some for yourself (if we are luck enough to get a genuine one, in 2010 I didn't personally see one genuine circle personally), once you have been in a "genuine" circle and felt the difference, I think you might change your mind.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

PreviousNext