CROP CIRCLE CHALLENGE 2013

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 3:34 am » by Tuor10

Phoenix rising wrote:National Geographic crop circle UFO debunking: debunked, yep caught planting witness and being very selective of what they try and debunk

Upload to Disclose.tv

I won't watch any UFO programme, airred by National Geographic. I find their subjective and condescending approach insulting. They present hackneyed stories and footage; and use the same cretinus sceptics. Dr David Clarke, a fucking media/Journalist lecturer at Sheffield University, does my head in. The Guy talks utter bollocks.

I'd rather watch Danny, I'm a right fucking Gezza - Dyer - hunt for UFO's LOL.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 4:57 am » by I2haveseen

@Will your such a joke sometimes (and others not?????) that i look forward too your post???? Go figure????

@Iwanci think I'm starting to shine to you ytoo. IQ noted :flop:
Think yo9ur saying rusesles teapot (that big claims, deserve big proof), yeah? Fair nuff & rightly so.

I'm also saying teapot time. I'm not saying aliens, wind, localised magnetic forces of some sort????, or what ever???? I am saying though: It's a big claim, to say you made it, when most peeps don't see how (back in 2001) this could of been done in 1 night by 3 men. IMHO, they've made the claim, it's up to them to prove it.

I do like your previous assertion/thought line (and add it to the 'could be' list): AKA ~ (paraphrased) That the perpetrators of this/these circles are happy to keep 'us' in the dark.

IDK who/what makes them (i'm talking the ones that are 'strange' (size,nodes,complexity,time,location,ect,ect..... ), but It wasn't them IMO.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 am » by Iwanci

Zeta, you see.. you can't simply go to a magician and tell him to expalin his tricks can you? The whole mystery is the fact that neither YOU nor I can understand how these CC's are all formed. If I was to find out and publicise the 'tricks' of this trade, then the trade would be lost, just like if an artist was to give away the secrets that made his/her art unique. This particular art (the creation of CC's) relies heavily on mystery..so, eliminating the mystery eliminates the art.

Now, in so far as the higher levels of radiation, I watched some doco not so long ago and they explained how the makers of the CC's place fragments of rocks and metals with higher than usual levels of radiation etc... they explained that this is not only plausible, but factual, ie.. they found the fragments that were giving off the readings in all the CC's... Can't remember the name of the doco, but I will post it as soon as I can remember it..

Can you explain to me what makes you think that the Julia set was created in less than 45minutes please? This is the greatest question that needs to be asked, investigated and indeed clarified. Who said it was made in les than 45minutes and how credible is that source... again same for the 2007 formation that was under 'observation' all night... listen, I will give you $500 if you and your mate tell people that you were awake all night looking at this field ok? Geesh, how simple that would be... $500 not enough? I am sure you have a 'buy' price... again, this happens ALL the time, people, for whatever reason, lie.

What I contend that you have witnessed at these formations that cannot be debunked by you is a very clever and skilled artist at work...

Now, I am the worlds biggest conundrum... I am a conspiracy theorist with a huge amount of sceptisim.. I would absolutely LOVE to believe that some of these CC's were man made, and I would LOVE to be able to swallow humble pie on this topic and state that I was indeed wrong... being wrong on this topic makes me so very right on many other topics, so I have a greater amount to win by conceading I am wrong than I have to gain by proving that I am right. That is.. I need to be proven wrong in order to be right.

I would love to come with you mate, but the distance between our countries is far too great.. but you never know, I may land a job in France, in which case the distance would be closer and I would definately come over...

Please don't think I am ridiculing the people who believe that these CC's were made by aliens, I am NOT, however, by continously pushing the boundaries on these topics we find that we draw closer to the ultimate goal, that of better understanding.

Cheers Zeta... please retort my every argument, it is welcomed and helps me better understand :flop:

I2.. I truly do not know how they make these things, however, on the balance of probabilities, I think that these are all man made.. why? Because often the simplest answer is usually the right one. Perhaps there is a greater conspiracy here than we would care to think? Who know who or why they are making these circles, and who knows for what agenda... is it a distraction?

But I agree, the people who make outlandish claims (even if these are people who claim to have made these circles in one night) should put up the proof... either way, there is huge amount of proof required. :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 am » by Phoenix rising

At the end of the day there is £100.000 on the table, the cards have been laid, now will the other side play? of will they shrivel up like salt on a slug, its time to walk the walk or reel in the talk.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 am » by Kinninigan

I2haveseen wrote:Wiltshire C/C, 12 August 2001. Pretty sure still the largest crop pattern of all time, 268 mts (878 ft) across, consisting of 409 circles.

Easy, we get 409 DTV members, we all stand in a field and each one has seven hours to make one circle in the dark

we split the $160,000

then we each get $3,911.98....

minus the beer, coffee, vodka, weed, and bath salt expenses we should break even!

:banana: :dancing: :banana:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 am » by Phoenix rising

Tuor10 wrote:
Phoenix rising wrote:National Geographic crop circle UFO debunking: debunked, yep caught planting witness and being very selective of what they try and debunk

Upload to Disclose.tv

I won't watch any UFO programme, airred by National Geographic. I find their subjective and condescending approach insulting. They present hackneyed stories and footage; and use the same cretinus sceptics. Dr David Clarke, a fucking media/Journalist lecturer at Sheffield University, does my head in. The Guy talks utter bollocks.

I'd rather watch Danny, I'm a right fucking Gezza - Dyer - hunt for UFO's LOL.

I whole heartedly agree, the same can be said of the BBC, the debunkers are obviously pre selected shills and there is no real attempt to address the real issue apart from employ play school presenters who seem to talk condescendingly to the audience like they are kids
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 am » by Iwanci

Pheonix and tuor.. I must agree with you here as well.. some of these 'documentaries' leave a lot to be desired for either camp...

do you think mythbusters would take up the challenge?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:41 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

Crop Circles are the work Light Orbs Conclusive EVIDENCE not digitized video

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:56 am » by Iwanci

You sure about that Kinni... LOL :alien51:

Type this into youtube and look at what you get,..... It was proven tpo be a hoax..

'Olivers Castle Crop Circle Hoax (Is It Real)'

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMeRd5EdBwE
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:59 am » by I2haveseen

Look this is becoming circular (a waste of our time) peep's.....
Can I redirect a bit? These CC hoaxer guy's are newbies on the plot:

Sure this has been posted else where here but:
yr 1768:
The inquisitive farmer no sooner arrived at the place where his oats grew, but to his admiration he found the crop was cut down ready to his hands, and as if the Devil had a mind to shew his dexterity in the art of husbandry, and scorned to mow them after the usual manner, he cut them in round circles, and placed every straw with that exactness that it would have taken up above an age for any man to perform what he did in that one night.

-----

Yr 1880:
The storms about this part of Surrey have been lately local and violent, and the effects produced in some instances curious. Visiting a neighbour's farm on Wednesday evening (21st), we found a field of standing wheat considerably knocked about, not as an entirety, but in patches forming, as viewed from a distance, circular spots.

Examined more closely, these all presented much the same character, viz., a few standing stalks as a center, some prostrate stalks with their heads arranged pretty evenly in a direction forming a circle round the centre, and outside these a circular wall of stalks which had not suffered.

I sent a sketch made on the spot, giving an idea of the most perfect of these patches. The soil is a sandy loam upon the greensand, and the crop is vigorous, with strong stems, and I could not trace locally any circumstances accounting for the peculiar forms of the patches in the field, nor indicating whether it was wind or rain, or both combined, which had caused them, beyond the general evidence everywhere of heavy rainfall. They were suggestive to me of some cyclonic wind action, and may perhaps have been noticed elsewhere by some of your readers.

-----

1914 to 1956 - Maiden Bradley
This account was uncovered in 1990 in the wake of some high-profile media coverage of the subject. Events began when Mrs Christine Dutton decided to write to her local paper, The Bristol Evening Post, about some similar circles she had known of in her youth.

The paper printed her letter on August 7, the text of which is given right.

The letter talks of circles generally, in a matter-of-fact way, and Mrs Dutton states that she and her family had seen them for generations, and that they were a normal part of life on the farm.

They were apparently attributed to whirlwinds, the same as those which picked up the hay. The family concluded that when these winds manifest in crop fields, they would not be strong enough to lift the plants - hence they would leave behind a swirl in the crop.

This story appealed to Terence Meaden, who at the time was promoting an atmospheric vortex explanation. Meaden had support from Paul Fuller's Crop Watcher magazine, who conducted some follow-up. In issue 2, Fuller reprinted the letter, after having spoken directly to Mrs Dutton. He stated that,

"According to Mrs Dutton, crop circles regularly appeared on her husband's farm between 1914 and 1956".

This gives us some tentative dates to pin down. The rest of the account is not detailed, but Mrs Dutton was clearly of the opinion that the circles she was reporting from years ago were of the same nature as those making the news in 1990.

The exact location of Mr & Mrs Dutton's farm is not given, but is known to be located at Maiden Bradley, a small village in the country, south-west of Warminster in Wiltshire.

-----

1918 - Bilsington

-----

The list goes on (as the complexity grows????) to our present day...... So... lol Doug & dave must of had a whole 'family thing' going on....... JK :mrgreen:

:bang; More to this than we know???
IMHO, yep :flop:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

PreviousNext