CROP CIRCLE CHALLENGE 2013

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:01 am » by Iamthatiam

So...Does Crop Circles exist, after all, or not?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:01 am » by Iwanci

I tend to agree I2... these circles might indeed have more to them than meets the eye... but aliens me thinks not.. but magnetic fields? Whirwinds? etc etc why not...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:02 am » by Iwanci

YES, they exists.. its the 'how' and the 'why' that needs explaining....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:03 am » by I2haveseen

Mmythbusters is a shit hot idea man :flop:
Seriously, if we got a few K of us to email them... they'd take a look for sure don't you reccon?
Your Idea dude, you want too strat a post with a 'I emailed" number count? If not I will :flop:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:06 am » by Kinninigan

Iwanci wrote:You sure about that Kinni... LOL :alien51:

Type this into youtube and look at what you get,..... It was proven tpo be a hoax..

'Olivers Castle Crop Circle Hoax (Is It Real)'

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMeRd5EdBwE

that footage is legit...shills debunk legit videos too...our tax money better have them doing something productive
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 am » by ZetaRediculous

@Iwanci...
The Julia set

I will quote directly from "Exploring the Designs an mysteries: Crop Circles" by Werner Anderhub and Hans Peter Roth

ISBN-13: 978-1-57990-297-1
ISBN-10: 1-57990-297-9
Although most crop circles appear between midnight and 6a.m., the "Julia Set" is testimony to daytime appearances. Farmer Sandell claims to have personally inspected that field on that Sunday morning and not noticed anything unusual. A security guard claims he inspected the adjoining field to the south of Stonehenge with binoculars at 5p.m. of the same day-also without seeing anything unusual. and the third witness, an amateur pilot who did not wished to be named, flew over the field in question at 5.30p.m. coming directly from the south. As he flew over the field again half an hour later on his return flight, he immediately noticed the spectacular gigantic formation.

I thought it was a period of 45 mins, before I dug out the book, so I thought I would do a quick search for it and....

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2364207/posts
The formation was first spotted from an aircraft at 6:15 PM. The pilot crossed over the field with a passenger (a medical doctor taking pictures) at 5:30 PM and both reported that there was no formation in the field at that time. This is corroborated by the security guards at Stonehenge who claimed the formation was not in the field earlier in the day. The pilot landed his plane at the nearest airfield, the passenger disembarked, and the pilot refuelled for another flight. The pilot took off again and crossed the field at 6:15 when he saw the Julia Set formation in the field. At about the same time (6:30) his previous passenger drove past Stonehenge to see cars pulled off the side of the busy road. These cars will prove important to today’s new release.....

What has recently been revealed is that the people in those cars may well have seen the formation forming. According to researcher Lucy Pringle, a woman has come forward to say that a taxi driver and passenger were with the parked vehicles and the occupants could not believe what they witnessed. They stood for 20 minutes witnessing this large design form under a swirling cloud of mist. The full story can be read on Lucy Pringles website

I wasn't aware until two minutes ago of other witnesses coming forward so i shall post the story from Lucy's website too.....

Lucy Pringle reports “This event is especially noteworthy for several reasons; a pilot flying a light aircraft from Exeter to Thruxton flew over the field opposite Stonehenge at on the afternoon of Sunday 7 July with a passenger taking photographs, at which time the field opposite on the A303 was unmarked. The pilot disembarked at Thruxton, completed the necessary landing and flight forms, refuelled and then got back into the same plane to fly back to Exeter. Imagine his surprise on when flying over the same field opposite Stonehenge some 40 - 50 minutes later he observed an enormous formation measuring 915.2 X 508 ft imprinted in the wheat below. A gamekeeper and a guard at Stonehenge both confirmed that it had not been there that morning.
The formation was named the `Julia Set` as it represented a complex computer generated fractal image to the mathematicians; to musicians, a base clef, and to marine biologists the cross section of a nautilus.

Veteran researcher Colin Andrews tells me "The formation was first spotted from an aircraft at 6.15 PM. The pilot crossed over the field with a passenger (a medical doctor taking photographs) at 5.30pm”

There was nothing in the field at that time but “When the pilot returned at 6.15 PM he saw the formation in the field. “

"At about the same time (6:30 PM) his previous passenger drove past Stonehenge to see cars pulled off the side of the busy road."

"When I interviewed the Wiltshire Police I was told that the police emergency lines received several 999 calls just before 6.00 PM reporting a large number of vehicles pulled off the road causing a hazard. "

German researcher Andreas Mueller has also supplied some vital information as a result of when he visited the formation after its appearance . He wrote telling me that he had listened to a man he took to be the farmer telling a group of people that he had had farm workers working in the field mending the fence until approximately 17.30 hrs that day.

“Many strange things happened to people visiting this formation.http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/articles/fractal/, the most important being several reports that led me on to develop my research into hormone levels."

“This report has remained one of the most important in the history of the crop circle phenomenon as rarely do crop circles appear during day light hours.

“In April this spring of 2009, I had been giving a talk at Alton College in Hampshire. Shortly after that a friend telephoned me to say that a friend of hers had been in a taxi and had mentioned to the taxi driver that she had just been to a fascinating talk on Crop Circles. M, the taxi driver said “ I saw one appear opposite Stonehenge”. Thinking she meant this year, my friend telephoned me but after making extensive enquiries, I realised that here was no circle anywhere near Stonehenge. I was given M’s telephone number and told her what I had heard. “O dear me, no, it was years ago.” I mentioned that only two formations had appeared close to or opposite Stonehenge, 2002 and 1996. “It was 1996 as my son who was in the army was on holiday and I was driving down to see him.”

“I eventually managed to arrange a mutually convenient date to meet M and get her story down on tape."

“M and Tim (her son's friend) were driving to Somerset in July 1996 to see her son who was in the army and driving down the hill towards Stonehenge she saw a lot of cars pulled in on the grass verge on the A303 opposite the stones. She mentioned that when people see maybe two cars or more pulled in and looking down into the field, other cars stop and gradually the traffic builds up and more and more cars draw in to have a look."

“As she drew nearer Tim said, "Mrs M there's a corn circle there".

“A car drew out and she managed to pull into the empty space and got out and joined the crowd of other people who were also watching what was happening. "There was an apparition, an isolated mist over it and as the circle was getting bigger the mist was rising above the circle. As the mist rose it got bigger and corn circle got bigger."

“There was a mist was about 2-3 feet off the ground and it was sort of spinning around and on the ground a circular shape was appearing which seemed to get bigger and bigger as simultaneously the mist get bigger and bigger and swirled faster."

"It was gradual and you are standing there and you are thinking what is going on and everyone is discussing it and more and more traffic is building up and everything and you just think that all the time you don't really realise what is happening and then you think then that's it and the thing is getting bigger and you are thinking of the beginning and end. But you don't realise what you are looking at. I didn’t understand what was happening."

"The mist wasn't anything from the ground as there was a clear space between the ground and the mist. There was no wind and no dust (she is an asthmatic). It was strangest thing I have ever seen. It was a calm summer’s day.”

“When I asked her how long she stayed looking at the event, she said it was hard to say, but maybe 20 minutes or so, but she couldn’t say as she had lost track of the time as she could not believe what she was seeing. The mist was still there when she left but whether the formation was still expanding she couldn't say."

“What colour was the mist? “Well it wasn’t brown or blue or pink; it wasn’t coming off the ground. And it didn’t go far up into the sky”.
Did you feel strange? “I felt My God what is going on, look what’s happening, are we going to see a leprechaun or the men for Mars or a Sputnik in a minute or something.”

“When I asked M which date it had appeared she thought a bit and then took my pad and wrote Sunday 7 July1996. She said she remembered this particularly as being a Sunday she was driving against the traffic."

“Why haven’t you heard about this before? There were so many people watching what was happening, not just me. Why didn’t the other people talk about it?”

“Indeed it was only by chance that I got to hear about it some thirteen years after it happened due to a passenger in M’s car who had been to my lecture!"

“M hadn’t mentioned it herself except to her family and friends."

“On leaving M, I was puzzled by the time element of approx 20 minutes. I could not budge M on this; she was adamant and insisted that that was what she had witnessed and nothing I could say would make change her mind. As all the other reliable reports I have had of people witnessing crop circles appearing, they have all quite independently mentioned that the circle took between 4 and 20 seconds to happen. So why had this one taken so long? Was it due to the fact the other circles had just been small single circles whereas this one was large and complex?"

“I made several enquiries and I understand that it is generally accepted that as a result of work conducted in the 1990’s, it is possible to calculate the time a formation takes to appear based on the size and number of circles. The method relates to the earth’s gravitational and magnetic fields. This predicts a velocity of the resulting vortex filament of some 10ft/sec. The filament propagates not unlike a solar flare, repeatedly looping through the earth’s surface `embroidering` a gradually evolving pattern. To create the 151 circles in the 915.2 x 508 ft pattern would take of the order of 20-25 minutes to create."
“The descending force emits an electrical discharge which releases bubbles from the underground aquifers which rise up through the surface of the ground and patterns are formed. The anchor point of the force is always off centre."

This aspect as been observed many times over the years in certain complex crop circles.

“These patterns develop like `embroidery`, half about the ground and half under the ground in a sort of looping manner.

There is significantly less pressure inside than outside, therefore there is a sort of sucking motion from inside which bends or `sucks down` the crop at the base.

“The mist would appear to be as a result of cool water vapour rising from the aquifer (underground spring) beneath and behaves in a manner similar to what happens in the lab when electrical discharges are created through water and different patterns emerge on the surface. Mist forms a little distance from the triggering point, which would support what occurred in this case, M could see the circle growing. It is when the hydrogen atoms re-combine that all this happens as it draws in ambient energy. This is where the excess energy appears from. As for height, it would be no higher than the radius of the formation created and the mist cloud would grow as the formation grew."

“However the more complex patterns have additional information contained in the sphere and who or what presses the button to make these is not within our present knowledge or understanding."

“Indeed not only does it appear that M was correct is every aspect but it also corroborates the report by the pilot, the guard at Stonehenge and the gamekeeper. A truly remarkable event.” "
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:24 am » by Iwanci

I2 go for it dude.. I have no qualms with you doing it... :flop:

Zeta what do you think of this imterview? I took this from the circlemakers website:

http://www.circlemakers.org/la3.html

During a recent trip to LA circlemaker Rod Dickinson met up with the American Ufologist Michael Lindemann to chew the fat about crop circles. The following article was printed in Michael's news letter CNI News and relates Rod's main contentions about the 1996 crop circle season. The interview wasn't taped but we feel that the core arguments are accurately represented...

During the meeting a significant amount of money was offered to 'The Circlemakers' to create a formation of equivalent scale and geometric complexity to the Stonehenge 'Julia Set'. Lindemann has stated that one of the conditions is that "the authors of the Stonehenge Julia Set must identify themselves to us." 'The Circlemakers' ARE willing to accept the challenge if they don't have to claim the Stonehenge formation...

Crop Circle "artist" declares 'Julia Sets' man-made
By Michael Lindemann

On July 7, 1996, in a field just south of Stonehenge, separated from that famous monument by the busy A303 highway which traverses the Salisbury Plain in southern England, a spectacular geometric formation appeared in the standing wheat. Quickly dubbed the Stonehenge Julia Set [a Julia Set is a particular kind of shape derived from fractal geometry], this formation was undeniably the most intricate and impressive "agriglyph" ever seen. It consisted of 149 separate circles arrayed in a huge spiral, measuring over 500 feet in width and approximately 915 feet in length along its curving spine. The constituent circles in this formation measured from less than six feet to over sixty feet in diameter.

Topping off this astonishing find, it was reported that a doctor in a private plane flew over the field at about 5:30 pm that day and again about 45 minutes later. On his first pass, the doctor later said, the formation was not there -- but on his return, it was. He was among the first to report the new formation. If his report is accurate, then it seems the Stonehenge Julia Set was created in under 45 minutes, in broad daylight. The mind boggles.

And keeps on boggling... for less than a month later, on July 29, an even larger and more complex formation was discovered on the slope of Windmill Hill, facing the A4 motorway in Wiltshire. [See ISCNI*Flash vol.2 no.11 of August 16.] The pattern was a three-armed spiral composed of three Julia Sets, totalling 194 individual circles and measuring approximately 1,000 feet in diameter. Like its predecessor, its intricacy was confounding, its artistry seemingly paranormal.

Crop circle researchers and casual bystanders alike struggled in vain to adequately express their admiration for these pictograms. By mid-August, the Julia Set images adorned websites, posters and T-shirts across Europe and America. Believers in the paranormal genesis of crop circles waxed triumphant. Here at last -- or so it seemed -- were formations so vast and intricate and beautiful that they simply couldn't be human creations. Noted researcher Colin Andrews expressed the sentiments of many when he said at several public conferences in September and October, "If these Julia Sets can be proven to be made by humans, then we can all pack our bags and go home. If these are human-made, I won't be giving speeches on this subject next year."

Thus it is with some trepidation that I write this report of an interview I conducted on October 27. On that day I spoke face to face for some three hours with Rod Dickinson, an Englishman known to belong to a tight fraternity of circle "artists," persons who deliberately create large formations in the grain fields in the dead of night, preferring anonymity yet laying claim to a large number of impressive crop glyphs found in England over the past ten or more years.

Despite the acknowledged activities of these "circle hoaxers" or "crop artists," there remains a widespread and fervent belief that the "real" crop circle phenomenon is somehow paranormal. Attempts to identify tell-tale signs of anomalous energies in the formations, tests which would separate fakes from truly paranormal events, have produced dubious results. The unanswered question remains: are ANY of the crop formations NOT made by humans? I wanted Rod Dickinson's answer to that question; and, particularly with respect to the famous Julia Sets, he responded with absolute confidence.

RD: "They were made by people. Definitely."

ML: "Do you know who?" I asked.

RD: "Yes."

ML: "Do you think they could be, um, enticed to identify themselves, perhaps to demonstrate to the press how they could do such a thing?"

RD: "I really doubt they'd be willing to come forward," Rod said, and he explained why. But let's return to that point later.

I pointed out that the Stonehenge Julia Set had evidently appeared in broad daylight, in a span of perhaps 45 minutes.

RD: "That isn't true," Rod insisted. "It was made the previous night, by three people, in about two and three-quarters hours, starting around 2:45 am (on Sunday morning, July 7). It was there all that day. When that doctor flew over, he just didn't see it the first time. That happens a lot. His report was wrong. He just didn't see it."

ML: "You mean, it sat there next to that highway all day, and no one saw it? Are you kidding?"

RD: "If you went there, you'd see how the field slopes down and away from the road. The formation was in a kind of bowl, below the level of the road. Going by in a car, you couldn't see it. You would have to get out and walk toward it and look down into that bowl-shaped area to see it."

ML: "But there is a lot of air traffic in that area. Planes must have flown over it many times that day."

RD: "Sure, but lots of them just didn't see it, and the rest didn't think to report it, until that doctor reported it in the evening. I know this can happen, because I've made quite a few big formations and then waited for a day, even several days, before they're discovered."

ML: "OK, so you say that the Stonehenge Julia Set was created in less than three hours, in pitch darkness, by three people, and you know who they are...

RD: "Yes"

ML: "Can you tell me how this was done? This wasn't a free-hand glyph. They must have had a diagram or something..."

RD: "Yes, they had a diagram."

ML: "It has a very precise geometry, following a Fibonacci series..."

RD: "Well, for the first three-quarters of its arc, it does follow a Fibonacci series,* but the last quarter doesn't. It just becomes a circular arc."

That stopped me for a moment, because it was such a precise bit of information, so confidently delivered. Sensing my interest, he asked for a piece of paper from my note pad and drew a rough sketch.

RD: "Even if I didn't know who did this, I would have guessed it was made by people because of how they did it," he explained. "You start with the large central circle, which is placed right next to a tram line. People asked why it had the large central circle, which is a little out of place in a Julia Set. Simple. To avoid damaging surrounding crop, you have to have a large central area already layed down, from which you can measure out diameters to other parts of the formation. After making the first circle, they measured out a work line for the rest of the formation. This is how the spiral was made, drawing portions of the arc from different center points inside that first circle, using a tape measure." He continued making his sketch as he spoke. "You keep moving the center point around that first circle, and lengthen the tape for each new part of the arc. You make the work line by just stepping down the grain with your feet, just a thin line. All the centers of all the main circles in the formation are along that line."

I began to realize that he was describing a perfectly feasible way to create such a complex formation. Looking at a good photo of the Stonehenge Julia Set after our discussion, I could clearly see what appeared to be the work line along the spine of the formation. Why would a paranormal force -- or an alien -- need such a line? Still, even for seasoned circle makers, the Julia Sets would be a major challenge (if they're really man-made). But Rod assured me that he and the others had had plenty of practice.

RD: "I can definitely account for most of the major pictograms [in England] from 1991 on," he said. "I myself made several dozen of them, although only a handful this year."

ML: "Do you think any of the large pictograms are anomalous?" I asked him.

RD: "I don't think so. Not since 1989, anyway, which is when I started observing the makers. I think all the big pictograms were made by people."

ML: "Crop circle researchers often observe that the crops are layered and laid down in alternating directions and so forth," I said. "How does that happen?"

RD: "These are just artifacts of the process," Rod answered. "If we're working from the center of a circle outward, for example, the crop splays out and tends to form spiral layers. It just happens that way."

ML: "What tools do you prefer? Rollers? Boards?"

* Fibonacci series: a progression of numbers in which each number is the sum of the two preceding numbers: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, etc.; discovered by Leonardo Fibonacci in the 13th century. Many spiral curves found in nature follow a Fibonacci series.

RD: "We tried rollers for a while, but they're really a pain. Actually, the best circle making tool is a board about three feet long, with rope handles. Depending on how you angle it -- straight ahead or turned left or right, you can get the crop to go down in different ways. That impresses the researchers a lot."

ML: "Did the group that made the Stonehenge Julia Set also make the Triple Julia?"

RD: "Yes, same group."

ML: "What evidence could they show for that?" I asked.

RD: "Well, there is a diagram of the formation, which I've seen. That's about all."

I returned to the question of getting the "artists" who created the Julia Sets to come forward and demonstrate how they did it. After all, people like Colin Andrews have devoted years to studying crop formations, at great personal expense, in the belief that the formations represent something truly momentous. If these researchers are laboring under a false supposition -- if there is nothing anomalous here at all -- isn't it time to settle the matter?

ML: "If they came forward and made another one just like the Stonehenge Julia Set, what would it really prove?" Rod asked me. "Would it convince the believers that there are no real circles?"

ML: "All it would really prove," I said, "is that people CAN make even these extraordinary formations. That does not eliminate the possibility of something paranormal someplace else, but it would suggest that we have to be much more careful and rigorous before we label any of these formations anomalous."

RD: "There have been contests in England before. There have been prizes offered. It really doesn't do any good. It only leads to negativity," Rod argued. "Once you identify the artist, all the mystery and magic is gone. Before, you had something beautiful that inspires people; afterward you've just got disillusioned believers and artists in trouble. Nobody wins. Why should the artists come forward?"
Though Rod and I talked about this at length, he remained insistent that anonymity was not only in the interests of the circle makers but also served the public, who enjoyed the mystery as well as the beauty of the crop formations.

ML: "Do you really think the public is served when they are deceived?" I asked. "Many people would consider what you do just plain fraud."

RD: "No, it's not fraud at all," Rod insisted. "We aren't the ones who say, 'Look, these formations must be made by UFOs,' or whatever. We just make them, as pure art. Then other people, researchers and 'experts,' make up all kinds of stories and explanations. It's interesting to watch this happen, but we aren't doing it. None of the circle makers ever try to convince anyone that these formations are made by some unusual force. And when we actually tell people that we are making these formations, most people don't believe us anyway."

There was one more thing I wanted to know. "What about reports of strange energies and paranormal events in the crop formations. Have you ever seen lights or felt anything strange while you're out there?"

RD: "Yes, I have," Rod said. "And so have most of the other circle makers. On several occasions I've seen sudden flashes of light -- like a flashgun going off in your face. There's no apparent source or direction -- just a brilliant flash. I have no idea what it is."

Rod suggested that I visit the 'circlemakers' web site for further detail on the "art" and "artists" behind crop formations. I recommend the same to all interested readers.

As Rod himself said, even if he's telling the truth (and I think he is), this doesn't prove that all crop formations are human made. In fact, Rod mentioned that the two most (in)famous circle makers, Doug Bower and Dave Chorley, are both avid UFO enthusiasts. One of them (Rod couldn't remember which one) had visited Australia years ago and seen a "UFO nest," an apparently authentic UFO landing site in tall reeds that had left a mysterious bowl-shaped impression. Rod Dickinson says this experience was the original inspiration for Doug and Dave's noctural artwork in the fields of England.

RD: "Some of the simple circles could be the real thing," Rod said. "I really don't know."

A final caveat: CNI News takes no position on whether or not some of the large pictograms are authentically anomalous. However, we are deeply impressed by the apparent ingenuity of the circle makers. According to "The Circle Makers" web site, these "artists" sometimes even dowse the fields they work in to make sure their formations are aligned with dowsable earth energies (dowsing rods are listed among the recommended equipment for circle making). "With a little practice," the web site declares, anyone can "produce genuine, dowsable, scientifically proven un-hoaxable circle patterns."

Well, maybe. But is it art? Readers are invited to respond to:

CNINews and 'circlemakers'
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:25 am » by ZetaRediculous

I will see if Ican contact Wiltshire police and see if I can get any official information on the calls received on July 7th 1996 via a FOI request.

And The invite is open ended Iwanci :flop:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 am » by Iamthatiam

Ok, if crop circles are from an electromagnetic nature, randomly triggered across the globe, why not have similar formations on any sort of malleable substances, such as sand? You know, as fugitive as these could or should be, someone, somewhere would had caught it's drawings by now...

Just to mention here one example.

If..These are made by Aliens to configure some sort of signaling lane, or anything related to that, why would something from this tech level need this kind of shit? Or need specifically crops to communicate advanced equations, for that matter?

Or, if these (the complex ones, not the obvious forgeries), were made by drunken idiots, with plancks and ropes, where are the evidence, since fragments of ropes' fibers should be there, amongst a shit load of residues, eventually even the flagrant presence of these people..remember that nowadays even a farmer's kid might have night vision googles, or night camera lenses if that is the case?!!

I just want someone here helping me to understand these, without fanaticism, or fervorously advocating the truth, if you may :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 am » by theclarificator3

Iamthatiam wrote:Ok, if crop circles are from an electromagnetic nature, randomly triggered across the globe, why not have similar formations on any sort of malleable substances, such as sand? You know, as fugitive as these could or should be, someone, somewhere would had caught it's drawings by now...

Just to mention here one example.

If..These are made by Aliens to configure some sort of signaling lane, or anything related to that, why would something from this tech level need this kind of shit? Or need specifically crops to communicate advanced equations, for that matter?

Or, if these (the complex ones, not the obvious forgeries), were made by drunken idiots, with plancks and ropes, where are the evidence, since fragments of ropes' fibers should be there, amongst a shit load of residues, eventually even the flagrant presence of these people..remember that nowadays even a farmer's kid might have night vision googles, or night camera lenses if that is the case?!!

I just want someone here helping me to understand these, without fanaticism, or fervorously advocating the truth, if you may :flop:

We have the technology to do these circles. Its similar to HAARP but instead of bringing energy into the atmosphere they do the inverse. This technology is only reserved to an elite group, most of them use this for having fun. They Live.
Last edited by theclarificator3 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext