CROP CIRCLE CHALLENGE 2013

Initiate

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 pm » by Cognoscenti

http://cropcirclesresearchfoundation.or ... enge-2013/

For the second year in a row, 100,000 British pounds, (equivalent to $160,000) is being offered as a prize to any human circlemaking team that can reproduce the "Galaxy wheel" formation of Aug 12, 2001 in seven hours of darkness.

Quuotes from the article:

We believe that Genuine Crop Circles are being created and presented as gifts to humanity from a non-human intelligence of enlightened beings and are intended to help us better understand ourselves and the Universe (or Multiverse) in which we exist. The Genuine Crop Circles are helping humankind to know that we are not alone. Like a mirror, they will allow us to see the reflection of ourselves and our civilization, and prompt us to stop to reconsider all that has heretofore been assumed to be Truth, and much that we have previously, yet mistakenly, valued. They will prompt us to engage in a reassessment of the principles that we will prioritize as we continue to strive toward the creation of an evolving, technologically advanced, and sustainable human civilization on Earth. When the Truth about the Genuine Crop Circles is finally realized and embraced by mankind, we will begin to see our relationships with one another and with, as the Native Americans say, “all of our relations”, in a different light.

The goal of Crop Circles Research Foundation is to expose the human crop circle makers as fraudulent hoaxers who have unscrupulously capitalized on the true miracle of the Genuine Crop Circles. They have, through their ignorance, effectively derailed the social, spiritual, and scientific progress of all of humanity for several decades. This is not an overstatement, but perhaps this situation has been unavoidable in the context of our current geopolitical reality. But, many of those who are paying attention can sense that the time has come for our civilization to move in a new direction. The CROP CIRCLE CHALLENGE will, over time, shed a new light on the Truth. It will help us to separate what is real from what is deception, and it will help our civilization come to a gradual yet profound realization that the Genuine Circle Makers are not human, they are here with us, they mean us no harm, and they are striving to teach us important principles through the Genuine Crop Circles. They understand that this is a process which we must go through in order for us to learn what they desire to teach us. Their project has the potential to allow humanity to arrive at a deeper understanding of the set of principles which will be indispensable for our ascent toward a higher plane of cooperative coexistence with them, with each other, and with all of the life this planet Earth brings forth.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 8:06 pm » by Phoenix rising

Maybe Willeasy will take up the challenge and set a team in motion considering he is a big believer in humans doing them all, will where out thou.. :lol:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 12:39 am » by I2haveseen

Wiltshire C/C, 12 August 2001. Pretty sure still the largest crop pattern of all time, 268 mts (878 ft) across, consisting of 409 circles.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 2:25 am » by Newearthman

Nice one :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 am » by E6722maj

"For the second year in a row, 100,000 British pounds, (equivalent to $160,000) is being offered as a prize to any human circlemaking team that can reproduce the "Galaxy wheel" formation of Aug 12, 2001 in seven hours of darkness."

and for the 2nd year in a row nobody will be able to do it. not a chance :nope:

whatever

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

The 'spiral galaxy circle' above can be found on their website...
http://www.circlemakers.org/case_history.html
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 5:00 am » by Iwanci

Ok do any of you geniuses ever stop and think that 100,000 pounds may not be enough to entice people to come forward?

Now, if I was a magician, or any kind of artist with a unique skill that kept the people of the world guessing for many many years.... would I sell out for 100,000 pounds?

Now, I know many artists, and I know they do it tough, they rely on selling their art for a living, and sadly enough whilst they are alive their work is not worth as much as it would be should they die... however, if I was an artist who had a particular skill set, if this skill set was unique, and if it meant that accepting money would immediately nullify my worth.. would I sell my secret for 100,000 pounds? when I know that as soon as I sell my secret my work is worthless, but keeping the mystery may indeed be a longer term investment.

Also, why do we keep thinking that the people that made the circles are poor people in desperate need of money? Perhaps, just maybe, they have more than enough money to fund their ventures? or maybe, they couldn't care less about money just like many people on DTV?

So, putting up a bounty and not getting a reply from the very few people who are able to deliver, does NOT in itself prove anything other than the bounty dollars are too low... or indeed the work is seen as priceless by the makers...

Sorry to piss on your parade fellas, but yet again, wishful onesided thinking that fly's in the face of logic does little for your cause other than prove your desperate attempts for recognition...

also.. here's a challenge for your thinking..

Why not approach the people who are offering the 100,000 and put a deal to them, tell them if they would be equally interested in giving YOU the 100,000 pounds if you could prove without a doubt that they crop circles were made by aliens by provided irrefutable evidence..

There's another side of the same sword... and I am certain that all of you will jump at that opportunity and frantically muster all your evidence and provide your unquestionable proof so that we can all live in harmony.... NO?

Challenge too great for ya?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 am » by I2haveseen

:vomit: No bent/swollen nodes = not a CC

@ Iwanci They 'sold out' for the doc? why not 161 k us? They're3 public figures now, so why not?

&off course they would give you the cash for proving aliens did it (it's the same thing inverted: AKA: the glass is half empty.... NO, it's half full).
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 am » by Cia212

As I said about the last one - the problem is in the fine print.

1) no footprints or mud
2) absence of any broken stems
3) geometric perfection

And we're expected to believe these conditions existed at the original? Ha. Not a single broken stem? I'm sure they have documentation of that. And no mud after a night of heavy rain...sure.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 am » by *WillEase*

I 'contacted' the people at Circlemaker.org and suggested they reproduce the crop circle
featured in the OP article (which was their design and work anyways).

http://www.circlemakers.org/testify.html
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Next