Crop circle code cracked

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Aug 17, 2012 6:58 pm » by Savwafair2012

Russian Cosmonaut backed by 50 other scientists crack crop circle code

Russian scientists during 15 years through channeling received information and two keys analog and digital for decoding of extraterrestrial civilizations (ETC) pictograms. Russian scientists composed the dictionary of ETC symbols of consciousness for over 250 symbols on the base of decoded many hundreds of ETC pictograms scattered all over the world. Now everyone can read and understand messages of ETC. All pictograms are about consciousness.

ETC warn about beginning of global cataclysms soon. Before global catastrophes three preliminary cataclysms of improbable force will happen with a short time interval between them. ETC inform that these catastrophes are a result of Earth' magnetic field decreasing. All ETC messages are instructions for Earth civilization for prolongation of life.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostFri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 pm » by Themillz

What are the prelims?

Initiate

PostTue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 pm » by Hr2burn

So this big earth quake is scheduled to happen tomorrow off the coast of Peru? (August 22nd) Major radio activity along with it?
Bump for people's knowledge...
Now I'm nothing...

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 21, 2012 11:34 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Savwafair2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

understanding these ladies.........................................................

Simples!

gonna have to put on some headphones and transcribe this to understand what they are saying..
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 am » by Aardvaaks

ZetaRediculous wrote:
Savwafair2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

understanding these ladies.........................................................

Simples!

gonna have to put on some headphones and transcribe this to understand what they are saying..

Now that's a classic comment Zeta R. :flop:

I take my hat off to the two ladies speaking at length in not their first language however ET would have been best abbreviated that way instead of extraterrestrial, they made their presentation harder.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 am » by ZetaRediculous

Aardvaaks wrote:
I take my hat off to the two ladies speaking at length in not their first language however ET would have been best abbreviated that way instead of extraterrestrial, they made their presentation harder.

Most definitely have to agree with you there..

I do have a small issue with the cataclysm witch starts "in the Pacific ocean in the area of the Brazilian magnetic anomoly".

I'm sure the Brazilain magnetic anomoly is in the Atlantic ocean. ( South Atlantic Anomoly).

here's their website... http://www.ourtransition.info/

Good for a read. Wouldn't say that they have "cracked" the CC mystery though.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 12:50 am » by Lowsix

Moooos und Skwerrell aproof dis messages off vornink for zee plenet Oorf..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 1:39 am » by Slith

Lowsix wrote:Moooos und Skwerrell aproof dis messages off vornink for zee plenet Oorf..

LMAO. Youz owe me a lost spewed beer.

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 am » by Rich316

Where's the 'science'? I didn't see any. Till then it's just mumbo jumbo and one mans opinion.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 22, 2012 4:03 am » by Newearthman

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I find it hard to believe this claim but who am I to judge? Nice website tho and they do seem very sincere... :peep:

Next