http://metrotvnews.com/read/newsvideo/2 ... o-Magelang
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin
(no 3) Crop circles found in Hamlet Kumbangan, Banyusari Village, District Tegalrejo, Magelang, Saturday (01/30/2011).
This is the Crop Circle Facts Magelang
TRIBUNNEWS.COM, MAGELANG - In the last month, three right around Yogya dihebohkan emergence of geometric patterns, often called crop circles. Most recently, on Saturday (01/30/2011), the pattern appears in Hamlet Kumbangan, Banyusari Village, District Tegalrejo, Magelang.
Based on observation and wanwancara Tribune Yogyakarta at the scene on Sunday (01/31/2011) night, here are some facts about crop circles vol III.
Paddy rice fields in the hamlet Kumbangan, Banyusari, Tegalrejo, Magelang.
The owner of Rice:
KH Yasin, Caregiver Ponpes Hidayatul Mubtadiin, Kumbangan.
Crop Circle Pattern:
oo O oo
* Consisting of five circles
* The circle at the middle diameter of about 3 meters, with a pattern of falling rice stem clockwise.
* Two in the right circle and two circles on the left lingakaran largest, approximately one meter in diameter.
* Two circles closest to the big circle, there is a stem of rice still standing in the middle.
Muhaimin (20), on Saturday (30/01/2011), around 07.00 pm
* At 22.00 pm, Irfanuddin (23), while checking the catfish pond next to the field, it has not seen crop circles.
* At 23:00 pm, Irfanuddin know there are heavy winds and rumbling sound. He ran to the boarding school. The students also learn about the wind.
* At 07:00 pm, Muhaimin (20) found crop circles, when you're checking chili plant on the wetland site.
* At 11.00 pm, Muhaimin story on Tantowi Jauhari (24). Tantowi directly to the scene and photographed. Followed by reporting the incident to the Chief of Hamlet, Badri).
* At 17.00 pm, Tantowi upload some photos to facebook who had EM KAFFAN identity.
The presence of known crop circle community
http://www.tribunnews.com/2011/01/31/in ... e-magelang
Residents Predicting Crop Circle Maker of Magical Creatures World
TRIBUNNEWS.COM, MAGELANG - Some residents Kumbangan Hamlet, Village Banyusari, Tegalrejo District, Magelang, linking crop circle with a mystical thing. The reason, flew around, people often see things beyond human reason.
"Not long ago, there is an ethereal being who incarnates two striped tiger tail. It is not possible if the trace (crop circles) is another world being job," explained Dananghadi, local residents, while chatting with other residents in the vicinity of the scene.
He reasoned, jinn or spirits to make things that do not exist into existence. There have been many strange events that occurred in the area. "I once saw a large fire burning in the area of rice fields. In the morning, I see no trace of fire at the spot," he said.
Analysis Dananghadi mystical style, is now the talk of local residents. Those who just sit in the street or the village shop, also gayeng with mystical conversation, related to the discovery of crop circles that. (*)
http://www.tribunnews.com/2011/01/31/wa ... dunia-gaib
Black magic has been big business for years in Indonesia.
People seek help of witch doctors to fulfil their goals and dreams and remedy their problems - be it personal, financial or political.
But now there is growing fear that sorcery has gone out of control and some believe the government should regulate it.
Al Jazeera's Step Vaessen reports from Jakarta, Indonesia's capital, where she met Ki Joko Bodo, the most successful witch doctor in the country.
[June 13, 2010]
- Related topics
- Last post