crop circle Morgans Hill, Wiltshire.2nd August 2009

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 pm » by Pindz

psiman wrote:Hmmm, please tell me .... How exactly do I attach a photo that I have uploaded into a post?
click on button " IMG " and paste only this http://www.disclose.tv/files/photos/704 ... 28d1aL.jpg

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 pm » by Anomaly

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KoR2t-iM9k&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KoR2t-iM9k&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Crop circles are amazing

Initiate

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 8:46 pm » by Bettyboolean

anomaly wrote:Crop circles are amazing

I think you'll find they suck :peep:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 pm » by Seahawk

We have a new "crop" of members! : > }

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 am » by Seahawk

psiman wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:We have a new "crop" of members! : > }
f

Awesome! I would like an order of five members as I need an extra hand.

Sorry Sir- Penises, not fingers. I suppose that you could have a hand with 5 penises on it if you like. We do "aim to please"

Thank You for your order! Check the following: ___Cut ___Uncut
Please include payment of $4, 999.95 and $5.50 for shipping and "handling."
Allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 pm » by Uknowthetruth

there are loads of em at the same place and they come shortly after one n other... now why do people go there and fly over there with cameras to see what the formation is. when instead you could spend that time effort and money into finding out who makes them....... no matter who or what makes em evreybody wants to catch them in the act.....

Initiate

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 pm » by Cognoscenti

I have just returned from my Wiltshire crop circle tour. We are fortunate to have these ground shots as the farmer would not allow anyone in this field. So I assume these individuals entered without permission. In the last ten days alone, at last four formations were cut out by the farmers on the day they appeared, before my group could get in to investigate. More and more of us are capturing orbs on our photos of crop circles even in bright daylight. There are now at least two instances of solid ufos in photogrraphs taken from within formations. One of these was videotaped. On my last day there, August 3rd, I was in an amazing formation with Haime Maussan and his film crew just an hour before the farmer mowed it down. I believe the farmers are having a hard time dealing with the reality of this phenomenon of non-human origin and are beginning to unravel. Some are closely monitoring their fields in the area around Silbury Hill especially, including night-time patrols, yet they cannot find any evidence for the human "vandals" that they hold responsible. My new post to follow.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 pm » by Seahawk

cognoscenti wrote:I have just returned from my Wiltshire crop circle tour. We are fortunate to have these ground shots as the farmer would not allow anyone in this field. So I assume these individuals entered without permission. In the last ten days alone, at last four formations were cut out by the farmers on the day they appeared, before my group could get in to investigate. More and more of us are capturing orbs on our photos of crop circles even in bright daylight. There are now at least two instances of solid ufos in photogrraphs taken from within formations. One of these was videotaped. On my last day there, August 3rd, I was in an amazing formation with Haime Maussan and his film crew just an hour before the farmer mowed it down. I believe the farmers are having a hard time dealing with the reality of this phenomenon of non-human origin and are beginning to unravel. Some are closely monitoring their fields in the area around Silbury Hill especially, including night-time patrols, yet they cannot find any evidence for the human "vandals" that they hold responsible. My new post to follow.

Cool! I was just going to question why farmers weren't investigating themselves. I would wait in my field with a shotgun and a videocam. Guess that's been done, to some degree.

Things sure seem to have sped up. All over. Somethings coming fellows. Are we ready?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 5:32 am » by bugmenot

Upload to Disclose.tv

The farmer does not want anyone going to the circle at Morgan's Hill so we have shown it here for you to see.

The first circle in the film is one at Ogbourne St.Andrew and the one at the end of the film is at Morgan's Hill.

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 5:52 am » by E6722maj

the farmers' cropcircle destruction policy pretty much invalidates any notion of them (the farmers) having a vested financial interest in cropcircles. they don't like them, they don't understand them.
'get orf moi laand!' :alien:
whatever

PreviousNext