crop circle Morgans Hill, Wiltshire.2nd August 2009

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 pm » by Lowsix

Still doesnt cancel the camera argument.

Presumable we have the biggest story in the history of humankind occuring right under our noses in a single county, every year like clockwork during a VERY specific time of year..then why is there not a veritable MILITIA of cameras pointed at the skies.

yes yes i know we got one camera shot this year..and since he supposedly 'caught' something, and remembering .."BIGGEST STORY IN HUMAN HISTORY"
there should be THOUSANDS of cameras out there..nightly, every night for the entire 'season'..(lol so funny that there is a seasons for them..which of COURSE wouldnt have a thing to do with the particular human-known conditions of said crops or anything)
Cost would be nothing compared to the story itself.

ITs crap..doesnt make sense..
even if the 'insurance angle" is damaged..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 11:19 pm » by Drextin

You know low just to turn the argument on its head even more........the farmers are upset over their crops. ok lets say that is true and they are not involved. Then you have to ask yourself why are they more mad rather than scared or amazed? Well because they talk with other farmers and they know its all man made. I would bet you all I have that not one honestly angered farmer believes its aliens doing it. So for the croppies to use the angry farmer line of reasoning they still are finding themselves put right back into uncomfortable position of trying to explain away real world facts with more mumbo jumbo.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 pm » by bugmenot

ive just updated this forum crop circle Windmill Hill, Wiltshire. Reported 6th August

with new groundshots check it out
topic6978.html :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 6:56 am » by Seahawk

Drex made me think about the farmer angle. Does anyone know of any farmer interviews re: this subject? It seems that someone would have thought to do so. There's got to be someone- (farmer,) willing to give their op. Anger, discust, fright, intolerance, over it- something! Maybe they're out there and I just haven't seen them. Will look.

On the other hand, maybe those involved don't want the farmers perspective for "some reason."

There are groups that absolutely believe they are alien-made, and groups that believe that they absolutely are not. There are also people- and I refuse to be embarrased or feel ridiculous about it- that believe that most are human made, but question some things about some of C.C.s., thus- just possibly...

I know there are many very sensible, legitimate, valid reasons that C.C.s are perceived as human made- by many. But, there's just something about just a very few of them that make me doubt the usual arguments. They are few and far between- but they exist. That's just where I'm at on this issue at the moment- I reserve the right to sit on my fence for as long as it takes me to decide. I will continue to watch the battles with little input, but have an open mind to being convinced one way- or the other. I'll always feel that most are man-made though.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 am » by Drextin

Same here. I never set out to be an advocate for the man made theory I just didn't like some of the faulty information being used to try and prove they were alien made. I think if more people would just be open to the idea of there being a vast number that are manmade then we all might have been able to work out the ones that were truly unexplainable.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 am » by Lowsix

i have one friend who can build a nail-less spiral staircase, where you cannot see any pegs or nail like devices, or dovetails..or glue..

I have another friend who makes gunholsters, two piece, with no stitching..no glue.
I can do leatherwork, im good at it, and i cannot tell how hes doing it. and barring cutting it into pieces, ill likely never know..

I ran a tshirt shop for several years in the early 90s, and i have another friend who can print a flawless 150 line screen with no moire in twelve colors...with waterbased ink and you can barely feel the print..i got not a clue how hes doing that either.. youd have to understand tshirts and screens to understand why a 150 line per inch screen is fucking amazing...

They are all craftsmen, and they dont advertise their secrets..
Good magicians make a living off it, and we dont think theyre really doing the black art..

its WHY theyre amazing.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 7:09 am » by Newearthman

drextin wrote:Same here. I never set out to be an advocate for the man made theory I just didn't like some of the faulty information being used to try and prove they were alien made. I think if more people would just be open to the idea of there being a vast number that are manmade then we all might have been able to work out the ones that were truly unexplainable.

How many or which ones do you think are not man made this year? Just interested in what you think because I know you are a believer at heart.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 7:17 am » by Lowsix

All manmade in my opinion..
i dont care about scale or overlay.
There are ways..

And since they KNEW there was a season coming and there wasnt a crew of a thousand infrared prosumer cameras scanning every field and every sky for the whole 60 days, then I SAY..its NOT the biggest story humanity has ever been faced with, or else there would be cameras EVERYWhere...and pfft to the logic that would argue...

*GIVEN the premise that if we are to understand that aliens coming to a set of fields or sixty days every week or so to smush wheat THIS predictable..then if there isnt a herculean effort to EQUAL manned spaceflight (which would UTTERLY PALE IN COMPARISON TO ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND), then someone has PROOF that they are manmade..or else theyd be out there in force..

PERIOD>

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 am » by Drextin

newearthman wrote:
drextin wrote:Same here. I never set out to be an advocate for the man made theory I just didn't like some of the faulty information being used to try and prove they were alien made. I think if more people would just be open to the idea of there being a vast number that are manmade then we all might have been able to work out the ones that were truly unexplainable.

How many or which ones do you think are not man made this year? Just interested in what you think because I know you are a believer at heart.

Well not so much a believer as open for discussion. I would say the most impressive one to me was the more simplistic design but harder technique of the woven circle. That one kinda had me scratching my head. I wouldn't go all out and say it was made by other means than humans but I believe for those who hold that view it was a gem. Lots of subtle detail.

Good magicians make a living off it, and we dont think theyre really doing the black art..

Whaaaaaa? You mean Copperfield and Blain are tricksters? David has such pretty hair and Blain can hang from really high places for no apparent reason other than to show people he can. I am devastated.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 9:36 am » by Daemonfoe

I think it's hilarious that people who understand and have looked into the phenomena actually think people go out into fields like ninjas in the middle of the night with hand-held microwave emitters, boards, strings, blueprints, and meticulously apply microwaves to each stalk before bending it over, making sure to apply more to the center of the circle, and gradually apply less as they reach the outside of the circle. Sometimes this is done in such a way that the crops are woven together in either a basket weave patter, or a vortex pattern. Supposedly in 2 or less hours...

Sure it's possible, but what sounds crazier?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

PreviousNext