crop circle Morgans Hill, Wiltshire.2nd August 2009

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 am » by Lowsix


daemonfoe wrote:Sure it's possible, but what sounds crazier?


Whats craziest of all, is that if people know the EXACT time of year, and damn near the EXACT locations that ALIENS FROM OTHER PLANETS are going to..not likely to, visit to smash wheat (as they do EVERY year), that there has not been an ARMY of infrared camera wielders covering EVERY freakin inch out there.. again, remember hte MAGNITUDE of knowing WHEN AND WHERE the ALIENS, (thts life from outer space) are going to appear..

were talking the most important KIND of Encounter...not some light , not some second hand account..Trangulated coordinates and a calendar that does not and has not failed for almost twenty years.

Now just think about that..
A revelation (right in our hot little hands, dates and locations KNOWN) a thousand times more profound than anything that has verifiably happened in our ENTIRE human history, and we cant field a thousand people with cameras..to get proof?



YAH..sure..
thats fishy as shit..
always will be..one or two lone cameras wont cut it, although the footage this year was intriguing, and if it was MY camera..it would likely convince me beyond doubt.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2182
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 10:03 am » by Daemonfoe


LowSix wrote:ALIENS FROM OTHER PLANETS
That is quite the assumption.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 10:45 am » by Lowsix


daemonfoe wrote:
LowSix wrote:ALIENS FROM OTHER PLANETS
That is quite the assumption.

I was assuming you'd at least get the point so let me clarify for you.

Non Humans..who come from somewhere else, to come make signs in wheat..
<or insert non human crop circle maker of your favorite origin theory here>

better?
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 10:54 am » by Seahawk


LowSix wrote:All manmade in my opinion..
i dont care about scale or overlay.
There are ways..

And since they KNEW there was a season coming and there wasnt a crew of a thousand infrared prosumer cameras scanning every field and every sky for the whole 60 days, then I SAY..its NOT the biggest story humanity has ever been faced with, or else there would be cameras EVERYWhere...and pfft to the logic that would argue...

*GIVEN the premise that if we are to understand that aliens coming to a set of fields or sixty days every week or so to smush wheat THIS predictable..then if there isnt a herculean effort to EQUAL manned spaceflight (which would UTTERLY PALE IN COMPARISON TO ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND), then someone has PROOF that they are manmade..or else theyd be out there in force..

PERIOD>


I understand your logic and reason in this issue. Totally. I am not saying that man isn't capable though. I think that all of them could have been made by man- I'm just not sure that they all were. I do not disrespect your point of view. I hope that you do not disrespect, at least, my right to mine- or think less of me. I certainly don't think less of you for believing that you're 100% correct in your assessment. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being resolute in your beliefs. It's logical, and reasonable, so it's O.K. by me. I just want to continue being open minded about it- like Drex. Is that really so awful? Come on Low- I am really not voicing my opinion just to irritate or antagonize you, Or just to oppose you. Nor am I disputing any of what you're saying. It's just the way I feel. I hope that you don't go away angry- I'm not.


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2182
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 am » by Daemonfoe


LowSix wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:
LowSix wrote:ALIENS FROM OTHER PLANETS
That is quite the assumption.

I was assuming you'd at least get the point so let me clarify for you.

Non Humans..who come from somewhere else, to come make signs in wheat..
<or insert non human crop circle maker of your favorite origin theory here>

better?


Yes, because I do recall seeing quite a bit of footage of balls of light. Now that fits.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 11:03 am » by Lowsix


lol rgr.

fair point
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 pm » by Cognoscenti


@ lowsix, If you had ever been in a crop circle then your opinions might hold some value. Many of the aerial photos that you look at make it appear as if the formations are on a flat piece of ground. In fact two of the formations I was just visited in Wiltshire, including the recent 'trilobite' formation were situated on a hillside with at least 30 degree slope and quite undulating; only a small part of the formation could be seen from any point inside it making any line of sight measurement impossible. These designs are projected from above which eliminates any distortion when seen from the perpindicular perspective.
I also took part in a night watch over the Vale of Pewsey. Twenty- five of us were perched up on top of Adam's Grave and another twenty- five across the vale on Woodborough Hill. All along the small country lanes through the vale were cars parked off the road where other groups were doing night watches. These areas where formations are most concentrated are constantly monitored . Frequently anamalous lights are seen, never have any people been caught. Our equipment included night vision scopes, and hi definition video. We saw nothing. Conditions were miserable with ambient temp of 40 degrees and 20 mph wind. When the fog rolled in at 4 am we called it off. The next day, the "doilie" formation came down less than a mile from our location. None of the observing groups saw anything.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 2:42 pm » by Lowsix


as if my opinions required your approval to have value..lol
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18178
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 pm » by Slith


Low, your opinions are always valued. Whether agreed upon totally, not always, but I respect your input and train of thought.
Peace,
Slith
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook