crop circle nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 1st July.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 6:12 am » by 999plan

Subjectively speaking, it appears to have gross artistic and physical flaws and its purpose seems largely artistic in nature. On this one, I weigh in on the side of "man-made".

My new approach at classifying these things is that all the ones which are overtly artistic and geometric are most likely "man-made". However, I haven't decided whether they are all surface made or if there is a military "air" element to some of the more precise ones. That just makes sense to me ... of course, it is purely subjective conjecture.

But, I think separating "man-made" into two or three (hoaxer, artistic, military/spec ops) categories would be helpful, and place everything else in a category "potential other source".

"999"
Last edited by 999plan on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 am » by Realorfake

999plan wrote:Subjectively speaking, it appears to have gross artistic and physical flaws and its purpose seems largely artistic in nature. On this one, I weigh in on the side of "man-made".

My new approach at classifying these things is that all the ones which are overtly artistic and geometric are most likely "man-made". However, I haven't decided whether they are all surface made or if there is a military "air" element to some of the more precise ones. That just makes sense to me ... of course, it is purely subjective conjecture.

But, I think separating "man-made" into two or three categories would be helpful, and place everything else in a category "potential other source".

"999"

Exactly...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Previous