CROP CIRCLE StantonBridge nr Honey Street Wiltshire.08.08.10

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 pm » by Kris75


Stanton Bridge, nr Honey Street, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August.




New crop circle near the Barge. When you come from Stanton St Bernard,
first field on thee left after passing Stanton Bridge.
Not very complex, but very delicate and cute

Image

Image

Image

source
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html

:peep: :peep: :D :wink:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 4:22 pm » by Kris75


Pewsey White Horse, nr Pewsey, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August



would like to report a BIG beautiful formation that showed up this morning under the white horse in Pewsey. They were cutting it out by the time I arrived at noon. Several people got photos before the harvester entered the field. I'm not sure of anyone that go into it. I also know that it was flown on between 10-12 today. Let me know if you need a shot of the hill of the formation being cut.

REQUEST AERIAL IMAGES

Ross Holcombe

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 4:45 pm » by Eliakim


Yes nice one kris.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 pm » by Kris75


kris75 wrote:Pewsey White Horse, nr Pewsey, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August



would like to report a BIG beautiful formation that showed up this morning under the white horse in Pewsey. They were cutting it out by the time I arrived at noon. Several people got photos before the harvester entered the field. I'm not sure of anyone that go into it. I also know that it was flown on between 10-12 today. Let me know if you need a shot of the hill of the formation being cut.

REQUEST AERIAL IMAGES

Ross Holcombe


:( :( :( :( :mrgreen:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 6:16 pm » by TheDuck


Guess they wanted that one purged from existence, it is understandable though, if they were my crops I'de be mighty pissed.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 6:19 pm » by Kris75


theduck wrote:Guess they wanted that one purged from existence, it is understandable though, if they were my crops I'de be mighty pissed.


lol :) :mrgreen:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 pm » by Kris75


kris75 wrote:Stanton Bridge, nr Honey Street, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August.




New crop circle near the Barge. When you come from Stanton St Bernard,
first field on thee left after passing Stanton Bridge.
Not very complex, but very delicate and cute

Image

Image

Image

source
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html

:peep: :peep: :D :wink:


Wow! What a great little circle.

This has got to be one of the most delightful small circles ever created. The precision within this statement is something to marvel at.
Julian Gibsone (Director of the Crop Circle Connector’s DVD’s)


Image

Image

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2188
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostSun Aug 08, 2010 8:36 pm » by Germanpils


kris75 wrote:Stanton Bridge, nr Honey Street, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August.




New crop circle near the Barge. When you come from Stanton St Bernard,
first field on thee left after passing Stanton Bridge.
Not very complex, but very delicate and cute

Image

Image

Image

source
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html

:peep: :peep: :D :wink:



good looking but pretty obvious man made.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 am » by Eliakim


SUNDAY, 8 AUGUST 2010

Egyptian Golden Collar Crop Circle

Well this is the weekend of the MA'AT gateway opening of truth so no surprise that there is a crop circle with what looks like an Egyptian necklace. Did you wear collar necklaces like this in the 60's/70's?

It was reported on the 8th of August 2010. 8 is the symbol of infinity and the 8th Octave, the 8th dimension. The Beatles also wrote a song called eight days a week and we posted it on a forum yesterday. In numerology, 8 is about doing what has to be done and it is a spiritual number.

The day is the 'Day of Role Player' and Egypt certainly have a role to play in the unfolding of truth. No surprise then that the scientists have discovered that King Tut's DNA is Western European.

The day is also 883 energy. The verse with this gematria is 'I am for peace but when I speak, they are for war. Psa 120.7 In Hebrew gematria it is also 'Path'. In Greek 'Receive', 'Can', and 'Buffet'. [1]

The crop circle was found at Stanton Bridge, Nr Honey Street, near the Barge. In 2001, while in Egypt on a Luxor Nile Cruise I was shown a vision of a King on a golden Barge floating down the Nile and the boat was on fire. Looking back over my travel log, I was shown a vision of a golden chair, a staff and a bunny rabbit. 2011 is the Chinese Year of the Rabbit. This message was also received at the time of the visions. 'Land in Peace, Crown in the Fall, Seeds have Sown, the Plant has Grown". On the 18th of January 2001, during dream state I was given 'Rome', 'Lost Civilizations many of them".

Also no coincidence that on Friday evening I was told that an Egyptian friend's wife is staying just across the road from me for six weeks. Her husband who I have known for 25 years will be joining her for a couple of weeks. It is clear that it is important that I meet with them during their stay here, it is divine providence.


Photograph copyright of Philippe Ullens, Courtesy of Crop Circle Connector [2]

Its a lovely crop circle of the golden collar necklace and the inner sphere as a feeling of two sea type urchins. This could be symbolic of two Egyptians. Upper and Lower Egypt. There are five aspects to the crop circle and five is the number of manifestation. Its location is near Honey Street and Honey is also symbolic of wisdom. I am being told that Honey is also symbolic of gold, and wisdom is certainly gold like Amber that holds truth for all time.

As we know the collar necklace sits on the collarbone it covers the thymus of 'I ACCEPT', 'WE ACCEPT' the cute sea animals are in the position of the mouth, so there is certainly truth to be shared through speech by Egypt/Egyptians. As we have told people before Egyptians are not Arabs, they had their own language and still have a stunning spiritual heritage that the ancient monuments and artifacts portray.

The throat/mouth is also the level of consciousness of 'I AM BLESSED', 'WE ARE BLESSED'.
[youtube]H3AP_EJIt1w&[/youtube]


No surprise then that in the biblical films of Joseph he is also wearing a golden collar.

[youtube]SI1y_L1nBRo&feature=fvw[/youtube]




1. http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Databas ... em_Num=883
2. http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

We put our name on the line.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8598
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 am

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 am » by Kris75


kris75 wrote:
kris75 wrote:Pewsey White Horse, nr Pewsey, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August



would like to report a BIG beautiful formation that showed up this morning under the white horse in Pewsey. They were cutting it out by the time I arrived at noon. Several people got photos before the harvester entered the field. I'm not sure of anyone that go into it. I also know that it was flown on between 10-12 today. Let me know if you need a shot of the hill of the formation being cut.

REQUEST AERIAL IMAGES

Ross Holcombe


:( :( :( :( :mrgreen:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Image

Image

:look: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... e2010b.jpg
Last edited by Kris75 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook