crop circle Windmill Hill, Wiltshire. Reported 6th August

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11949
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 8:13 pm » by TheDuck


cognoscenti wrote:Jaime Maussan is, or was, in Wiltshire last week. I watched him deliver a presentation of unbelievable ufo footage taken directly from the NASA shuttle camera transmissions that will never be seen publicly. It is amazing that they keep holding out.
I was also with him in the crop formation beneath Silbury Hill as he filmed the fantastic formation that appeared there on August 3rd. We were there only one hour before the angy farmer mowed it down. (see my last thread). Many of the farmers in the immediate area of Silbury Hill and Avebury have been trying to cut out any formation as soon as possible to avoid the flood of visitors. I think thay are beginning to unravel since they cannot find any evidence of the human 'vandals' that they think are responsible for these formations despite beginning night patrols of their fields.


I wonder why? :shock:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:18 am » by Daemonfoe


concrete wrote:What would be good, are co-ordinates of the 'circles'.

If you have the ability, go to g-earth and look up 51deg 25' 56"N, 1deg 50'50"W.

Don't know when the pic was taken, but it looks planned.

I truely find it amazing that these things show up over night in the area.
To be objective, the photogrpher of these circles, should do a panoramic pic.

Just to show the other circles 'in construction'.

I reckon with the season being as it is. In the next two months, there will only be 3 or less 'new circles'.

Keep count and prove me wrong, I'm man enough to admit my faults.


We'd have seen those shots by now. This season has been nutty. It seems like there is a new circle every 1-3 days, and sometimes more than one pops up at a time. I'll eat my hat if we only get 3 more! :P
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11757
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:20 am » by -Marduk-


Sry Bug, I call it vandalism ...poor farmers. I don´t get it.. why does aliens have a crop fetish..
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:23 am » by bugmenot


daemonfoe wrote:
concrete wrote:What would be good, are co-ordinates of the 'circles'.

If you have the ability, go to g-earth and look up 51deg 25' 56"N, 1deg 50'50"W.

Don't know when the pic was taken, but it looks planned.

I truely find it amazing that these things show up over night in the area.
To be objective, the photogrpher of these circles, should do a panoramic pic.

Just to show the other circles 'in construction'.

I reckon with the season being as it is. In the next two months, there will only be 3 or less 'new circles'.




Keep count and prove me wrong, I'm man enough to admit my faults.


We'd have seen those shots by now. This season has been nutty. It seems like there is a new circle every 1-3 days, and sometimes more than one pops up at a time. I'll eat my hat if we only get 3 more! :P



check this update out on ufo at barbary castle topic6986.html :alien:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:23 am » by Daemonfoe


LowSix wrote:warnings

i'm beginning to think that these aren't warnings. except that one in ascii.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:31 am » by Daemonfoe


bugmenot wrote:check this update out on ufo at barbary castle topic6986.html :alien:
Cool, I didn't know they had footage of it, I thought it was just photographs. I can't wait.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 4:45 pm » by Hesop


cognoscenti wrote:Jaime Maussan is, or was, in Wiltshire last week. I watched him deliver a presentation of unbelievable ufo footage taken directly from the NASA shuttle camera transmissions that will never be seen publicly. It is amazing that they keep holding out.
I was also with him in the crop formation beneath Silbury Hill as he filmed the fantastic formation that appeared there on August 3rd. We were there only one hour before the angy farmer mowed it down. (see my last thread). Many of the farmers in the immediate area of Silbury Hill and Avebury have been trying to cut out any formation as soon as possible to avoid the flood of visitors. I think thay are beginning to unravel since they cannot find any evidence of the human 'vandals' that they think are responsible for these formations despite beginning night patrols of their fields.


Maybe they're unraveled because the cops don't do anything to help them.
They only show up when someone fires a shot in the air to scare the trespassers off. Then they only arrest the one that fired the shot. So they are left helpless, without any rights to protect their property.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:10 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 5:16 pm » by Uknowthetruth


Maybe they're unraveled because the cops don't do anything to help them.
They only show up when someone fires a shot in the air to scare the trespassers off. Then they only arrest the one that fired the shot. So they are left helpless, without any rights to protect their property.


and thats more the reason people should want to know who is responsible for the crop circles.....if i were one of the farmers round there i would do my best to catch the sneaky basterds making em

Initiate
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 11:07 pm » by Cognoscenti


@ concrete: Yes Jaime Maussan's lecture was delivered at the Summer Crop Circle lecture Series in Devizes the previous weekend.. He, to my understanding, has the ability because of his network television business to directly access NASA shuttle transmissions that are not publicly available.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostSat Aug 08, 2009 9:04 pm » by bugmenot


finally we got some :alien: :lol: :flop:

groundshots UPDATE


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Images Stuart Dike (Presenter – ‘CROP CIRCLES - Hidden Mysteries’ DVD) Copyright 2009 http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer09c.html

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: UPDATE


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook