Crop Circles explained

Writer
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 pm » by Capasdalur


Most probably, this topic as been adressed before.
But since I have lately taken interrest in the subject...
I found this interesting radio show discussion on the subject of crop circles,
with an expert scientific investigator, Dr Simeon hein.
It is sread in 11 parts of aproximately 9 to 10 minutes each.
The findings are truly amazing. Must listen.

Start with part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRr_gP9mZ0

Or...The topic search results, for easier access:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3838
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 2:21 pm » by Zegtelzegtel


interesting stuff....great thank you for sharing...and welcome on the best site on the internet :P
:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 2:25 pm » by Mep630


capasdalur wrote:Most probably, this topic as been adressed before.
But since I have lately taken interrest in the subject...
I found this interesting radio show discussion on the subject of crop circles,
with an expert scientific investigator, Dr Simeon hein.
It is sread in 11 parts of aproximately 9 to 10 minutes each.
The findings are truly amazing. Must listen.

Start with part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRr_gP9mZ0

Or...The topic search results, for easier access:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f
Yes, all conspiracies are not real, they are all fake, and there are no Aliens, man is the most intelligent animal in the universe, so dont worry, go back to sleep and it will all be over soon.
:help:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18544
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm » by Slith


mep630 wrote:
capasdalur wrote:Most probably, this topic as been adressed before.
But since I have lately taken interrest in the subject...
I found this interesting radio show discussion on the subject of crop circles,
with an expert scientific investigator, Dr Simeon hein.
It is sread in 11 parts of aproximately 9 to 10 minutes each.
The findings are truly amazing. Must listen.

Start with part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRr_gP9mZ0

Or...The topic search results, for easier access:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f
Yes, all conspiracies are not real, they are all fake, and there are no Aliens, man is the most intelligent animal in the universe, so dont worry, go back to sleep and it will all be over soon.
:help:

Oh God, I hope so
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Writer
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm » by Capasdalur


mep630 wrote:Yes, all conspiracies are not real, they are all fake, and there are no Aliens, man is the most intelligent animal in the universe, so dont worry, go back to sleep and it will all be over soon.
:help:


Well my friend, I hope your not serious.
because I do beleive in other forms of intelligent life outside of our planet.
And in other dimensions.
It would realy depress me to find out otherwise.
Thankfully they're are a lot of signs that convince me.
I beleive in conspiracies, but not all conspiracies of course.
It's good to question stuff and do reserch to find the truth.
I find lots of theories have basic sense to them, but have been distorted
and/or exagerated. Or riduculed by the powerfull, to hide reality from poeple.
Something tells me you have'nt listen to the entire radio show. You must.
To me, It's clear, they are not all man made.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 pm » by Bettyboolean


*sighs*

so crop circles are real even when they are fake? lol

or crop circles are real coz some guy made up some nonsense and went on the radio?

AAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage

Writer
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 pm » by Capasdalur


bettyboolean wrote:*sighs*

so crop circles are real even when they are fake? lol

or crop circles are real coz some guy made up some nonsense and went on the radio?

AAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headscratch: Some are realy fake, and some are faking real, motherfaker. :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 11:49 pm » by Aardvaaks


capasdalur wrote:
mep630 wrote:Yes, all conspiracies are not real, they are all fake, and there are no Aliens, man is the most intelligent animal in the universe, so dont worry, go back to sleep and it will all be over soon.
:help:


Well my friend, I hope your not serious.
because I do beleive in other forms of intelligent life outside of our planet.
And in other dimensions.
It would realy depress me to find out otherwise.
Thankfully they're are a lot of signs that convince me.
I beleive in conspiracies, but not all conspiracies of course.
It's good to question stuff and do reserch to find the truth.
I find lots of theories have basic sense to them, but have been distorted
and/or exagerated. Or riduculed by the powerfull, to hide reality from poeple.
Something tells me you have'nt listen to the entire radio show. You must.
To me, It's clear, they are not all man made.


Crop circles got me really interested in the unexplained, paranormal phenomena and DTV amongst other things :flop: .
2 crop circles several years ago were in a field near where I lived and sparked my interest they werent particulary impressive as far as crop circles go and as per ususal nothing conclusive was the result. Probably they were man made but when I see such volumes of photos and reports especially up country in the UK but also abroad...It makes you think what if just one wasnt a hoax? These latest reported croppies near Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, have appeared quickly, are intricate and ? orbs of light were seen. I know that electric devices can be utilised to produce patterns in crops but with stressed farmers patrolling their precious land, finding a culprit would not seem difficult especially as we are well into the crop circle season. Keep watching, exciting times eh? :look:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook