Crop Circles Finally Deciphered?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 2:55 pm » by Cornbread714

Uh-oh :nails: I guess you gotta buy the book to get those "approximate dates and locations". I think I'll save my money and live in ignorance instead of fear - and then WHAM - I'll become a raisin instantly and help fertilize the "evolution of life into higher forms". :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 pm » by Micjer

The problem I see is that it is just somebody's opinion on the message in the circles. So do I want to spend $75 to hear someone elses interpretation. Think I would rather come to my own conclusion.

Anybody got a conlusion on this on from last July in UK ?

:headscratch:

The second half was an update one week later.

Writer

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 6:15 pm » by Curiousmind

There is one fundamental problem I have with crop circles, if alien life forms are responsible for some of them. Then why not do something that defies all expectations , if it's a message then make it clear.
While I don't know what it could be , I would hope they are capable of more complex more clear sign's that what we have already seen

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 9:11 pm » by Towelie

Alarm bells ring when i read anyting like this - Mankind as a rational species is thus being prophetically forewarned of the unavoidable future so advance preparations may be made.
Im gonna skip the whole multi dimensional aspect of possible time travel that clearly points out that if time travel is possible, the act of traveling to another point in time would create a whole different dimension for the changes to occur in, and would therefore not be relavent to our own timeline( :) maybe i wont skip it.)
Id realy love to know where he got the idea that the shape of our skull and spine are related to the shape of a comet, theres a realy good and simple reason that there that shape, simplicity its the most efficient way to connect our brain to the rest of our body.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 am » by Eyajwhynsos

micjer wrote:The problem I see is that it is just somebody's opinion on the message in the circles. So do I want to spend $75 to hear someone elses interpretation. Think I would rather come to my own conclusion.

...wasn't that suppose to be our solarsystem in the year 2012 some time around december 21?

I don't think it is a warning for prevention, but simply of what is to come which could explain why it is encrypted for anyone wishing to understand.

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 6:23 am » by Eyajwhynsos

perhaps this is best placed here...THOUGHTS WELCOMED

...I didn't take the time to read all the post so someone may have posted this if so sorry, but I think we are over looking this a tad bit. Let's look at what we know, the crop circles started out simple, and not too often, then it became more complex and more often, remind you of anything, almost like it is a timer or a becon that builds up when it is noticed.

A symbolic becon or reactive alaram, so on one hand it increases complexity based on our response or lack of and on the other using the symbols to get us to ask what is this and physically respond(?), has any official government attempted to respond yet via making our own crop circle via a similar method? We have all the components to make an official one that has the same basic characteristics...

If these beings are far more aware or intelligent then we, then it could be they can't help but be this complex (or this simple however one looks at it) and are basically doing one thing, getting our attention, I don't think the message or communication has truly begun for obvious reasons no one has officially here on earth made a response. This thing specualtively speaking I believe is design to do just what it is doing: to get our attention so we respond, in other words, they have been saying "hi", and we have yet to open our mouths, just a thought....

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 4:10 pm » by Anse777

if these are alien related don't you think the government would jump right in and make them dissapear like everyhting else et related?why do circles get all this hype while other et mysteries get swept under the rug right away?

Initiate

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 4:51 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

micjer wrote:The problem I see is that it is just somebody's opinion on the message in the circles. So do I want to spend $75 to hear someone elses interpretation. Think I would rather come to my own conclusion.

ok....
my interpretation of these 2 is it's our solar system
the "update" would suggest the sun expanding to engulf mercury & venus
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 5:00 pm » by Drextin

ok....
my interpretation of these 2 is it's our solar system
the "update" would suggest the sun expanding to engulf mercury & venus

Not saying that this particular crop circle is authentic but whether it is or isn't your observation seems correct to me. Good eye.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 pm » by Lowsix

anse777 wrote:if these are alien related don't you think the government would jump right in and make them dissapear like everyhting else et related?why do circles get all this hype while other et mysteries get swept under the rug right away?

Heres another 'good eye' in the crowd.

Great..question.
To an asshole like me, this could almost PROVE they are man made...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next