Crop Cirlces ... If they aint Baroque then dont fix em

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 am » by Seendem2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGopd4xI0sQ... just cant get away from this band today :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 6:05 am » by Daemonfoe

The URL contained a malformed video ID.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 6:10 am » by Daemonfoe

Right, so if this guy had a gunman watching over his field, how did hoaxers get back in to repair the circle? Nice post. :flop:
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 6:15 am » by Seendem2

daemonfoe wrote:
The URL contained a malformed video ID.

yes been having problems with linking videos, go to youtube and type juno reactor crop circles and see , sorry i tried

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 am » by Daemonfoe

you want to paste this part:

eGopd4xI0sQ

between the sets of brackets that come up when you hit the youtube button while posting

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 7:03 am » by Hesop

This is a really odd post. I say that, because the picture provided has been posted before. With a similar, but different story!
So now both stories are in question. Are either true?
The first one involved tourists, and they phoned the police.
The police would have no authority whatsoever to allow the trespassers permission back in.
Now the whole ordeal smells of forgery.
I'll see if I can locate the previous one.

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 7:32 am » by Hesop

Ahhhh, here tis...

http://disclose.tv/forum/post66950.html?hilit=trespassers#p66950

Could be just a different side of the same story, but the town names are different.

here's the original post news link....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199885/Masked-farm-worker-fired-shotgun-Norwegian-crop-circle-tourists-300ft-design-appeared-overnight.html#ixzz0LNPZTwLZ

And I found this is interesting from that article, by the pilot of the plane that takes the photos.

Expert Steve Alexander, who spotted the crop circle last week when flying overhead, said: 'I have never encountered anything like this before.
'We know crop circles are man-made and they cause huge problems for farmers because these crops are grown to earn the farmer income. However, there is no justification in using a firearm to intimidate people - that is simply illegal and totally wrong.'

Interesting, isn't it? He actually says...
'We know crop circles are man-made.......

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 am » by Hesop

???
Hell, I would have just assumed he was speaking about the ones around there, that he is familiar with. That he flys around looking for, and taking pictures of, earning an income.
I would imagine, that if he knew, or suspected, any were of other-worldly origin, he would have left out the "man made" entirely. It was not the topic point of the sentence.
Obviously, he is not talking about ones he hasn't seen. More the local area.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 am » by Daemonfoe

It's hard to say what he meant. Though it does seem odd to have two different stories. I wonder what events might have transpired to make the farmer cut around just that doughnut, then stop or go back over it to make it pretty circular on the end of the cutting. Then to have the circle fixed. I'm also wondering when the guy was in the field watching with the gun. Was he there from 10-13 or just after the circle was finished?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 8:39 am » by Daemonfoe

What if, the farmer came out to the field one day, saw the formation in his field, immediately became angry that some kids were out in his field messing up his crops. Knowing that a flurry of media and croppies would come trample his field and give his property a bunch of unwanted attention, he jumped into his tractor, and began cutting the field right inside the formation. Moments later, after inflicting a significant gash in the formation he finds himself losing control, and quickly nods off, asleep at the wheel.

When he wakes up, he is sitting in his tractor, with a complete doughnut carved out by his machine, and the original formation looking a bit different, fixed and added to. Freaked out by the incident, fully understanding that something unhuman or supernatural just took place, he comes to the immediate conclusion that he needs to have a gun on his field at all times ready to shoot whatever made this thing. Absolutely completely not expecting some hoaxer, and completely forgetting about the media flurry and croppies that made him want to destroy the circle in the first place.

Absolutely speculation. Just a thought.

Next