Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 6:48 am » by Iwanci

Are they tomatoes?

:mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 7:04 am » by I2haveseen

Ominous? Wot U C Dat I don't?

I C Rebirth/recyle/renew (or as my old teacher would say Shuhari (the concept of 'full circle').)
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 am » by Newearthman

To me it looks like the center contains a flaming asteroid or something like that.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm » by Cognoscenti

Sorry Newearthman, in your haste to post I think you got the location wrong. This is in Fabbrico, Italy. It's symbology is consistent with other formations that again depicts the winged planet Nibiru. Most interestingly, the main body of the formation's six largest circles lies on a slope of approximately 10 degrees. Careful measurement of the diameter of these circles by Dr. Horace Drew has revealed that the diameter of the circles up the slope is consistently longer than the diameter as measured horizontally, ie they are ellipses which again gives strong evidence that this image was projected to the ground from above and not made by humans on the ground!! This is the same as was discovered by measurement of the circles comprising the East Field, Alton Barnes, Wiltshire "Om" formation of 7/7/07.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Pow ! right in the kisser
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 pm » by Newearthman

Cognoscenti wrote:Sorry Newearthman, in your haste to post I think you got the location wrong. This is in Fabbrico, Italy. It's symbology is consistent with other formations that again depicts the winged planet Nibiru. Most interestingly, the main body of the formation's six largest circles lies on a slope of approximately 10 degrees. Careful measurement of the diameter of these circles by Dr. Horace Drew has revealed that the diameter of the circles up the slope is consistently longer than the diameter as measured horizontally, ie they are ellipses which again gives strong evidence that this image was projected to the ground from above and not made by humans on the ground!! This is the same as was discovered by measurement of the circles comprising the East Field, Alton Barnes, Wiltshire "Om" formation of 7/7/07.

Oops, my bad :oops:

I was thinking about how the formations are made. I was thinking something like a scanner will scan every single individual crop and input every single direction that they want each crop to lay. The energy than comes and targets each crop individually but at the same time, bending the crop in the desired direction. This action works kind of like a computer printer but is practically instintanious.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm » by Ufosarus

cool crop :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 11:37 pm » by Shemagh

Transition of Venus ??