Crop Formations...Why not set up a camera?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 pm » by domdabears

What happened to your Harry Potter version that you made on cooltext.com? :lol:

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 pm » by Newearthman

Cognoscenti wrote:This has been done. Winston Keech captured the huge East Field, Alton Barnes formation with continuously running infrared cameras and image intensifiers on 7/7/07. The formation was over 1000 feet long comprised of over 150 individual circles. No lights or signs of people were seen in the field throughout the night. The image was first visible at about 3:15 AM, and fully complete. East Field is not flat but has hilly undulations. Contrary to subsequent claims by people that they made it, those perfect circles from the overhead perspective that fell on the slopes were actually found to be ellipses! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOlwyXki ... ure=relmfu

Yes, but you know what I mean...I'm surprised we don't have proper visual evidence by now all tho like you said there are a few cases.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 9:27 pm » by The57ironman

Newearthman wrote:. in love .

:lol:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 pm » by 99socks

And who is going to pay for the 2,000-ft tower to mount the camera on?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 8:30 pm » by Newearthman

99socks wrote:And who is going to pay for the 2,000-ft tower to mount the camera on?

Richard Branson? I don't know...

Writer

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 9:20 pm » by Caz240

Newearthman wrote:So just another simple thought of mine...Since the same field gets crop formations frequently every year, why is there not a permanent camera set up there?

:bang;

Milk Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June, 2012.

Actually I believe there is a study watching the fields 24/7 in whiltshire and they have filmed a 1033 foot formation in 7 seconds! The cameras picked up a flash of light like sheet lighting and from nothing there was a 1033 foot formation the energy came from the Earth, there is sooo much that has been hidden from us that today people would never believe it.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 pm » by *WillEase*

Caz240 wrote:
Newearthman wrote:So just another simple thought of mine...Since the same field gets crop formations frequently every year, why is there not a permanent camera set up there?

:bang;

Milk Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June, 2012.

Actually I believe there is a study watching the fields 24/7 in whiltshire and they have filmed a 1033 foot formation in 7 seconds! The cameras picked up a flash of light like sheet lighting and from nothing there was a 1033 foot formation the energy came from the Earth, there is sooo much that has been hidden from us that today people would never believe it.

:bullshit:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 pm » by Iwanci

Caz, the problem with your statement is this... "I believe".

We can believe in anything we like, but that doesnt make it real.

Also, if these things were alien or paranormal, or even if there was a possibility that they were, does anyone not think that some university or venture capitalist or government body would be funding the cameras by now? Anything that has even the smell of 'proof' of alternative life forms would have money thrown at it. So why isn't this the case with crop circles???

Simple: The ones that KNOW understand that they are all a result of human intervention, nothing unusual in them at all. Now, from a purley artistic point of view, if the art world found them to be amazing and demand for the works or images of them was great, money would likewise b flowing and artists would be lining up to learn how to make them. Yet again, other than being very creative and nice to look at, there really isn't much substance to them.

Sorry if my statement rubs off on you the wrong way... but it was either that or.....

this.....

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 1:24 pm » by Cognoscenti

@ iwanci: Your position "that some university, or some venture capitalist or some government body would be funding the cameras by now" is untenable. In fact, before his death, Laurence Rockefeller did fund BLT Research. According to your statement some university and some government agency should also be actively funding UFO research. As you may recall the government did fund the University of Colorado's Condon Report, the conclusions of which were a sham, if you have studied the issue. There is in fact evidence that the US government does investigate crop circles. University of Wisconsin scientists who were on the scene investigating the crop circle which Art Rantala saw go down by an "unseen force" were approached by an official from the US Air Force who said he was a part of the "Air Force's Special Crop Circles Investigative Unit." http://www.enjoyhoriconmarsh.com/events ... report.htm
I'm certain governments secretly do investigate this phenomenon as well as continuing investigation of the UFO phenomenon.
Even human circlemakers will tell you that there is an interaction with an unseen consciousness. See "Circular Reasoning" by Dr. R. J. Vigoda under the News tab on the Crop Circle Connector.
My opinion is that it would be futile to set up cameras in the hope of capturing the nonhuman circlemakers in action unless that consciousness WANTS it's actions to be seen.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 pm » by Edgar 2.0

For the same reason no one ever set up the surveillance camera at the various Weeping Madonna statue sites, although even the Vatican knows that Weeping Madonnas are fake.

PreviousNext