Cross pendant falling off, WEIRD

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 9:18 pm » by andrijazoric5

hello,
My name is Andrija and I am 22 years old,
I am writing this in hopes that someone will know what it means...I got this golden necklace for my 18th birthday...It had a golden chain and a golden cross and they were attached to each other using a small buckle(golden) that was completely sealed... First time it happened was in 2010, i was spending my summer in the US and my girlfriend back then found the cross and the buckle that held it attached to my necklace in the bed after we were finished with having sex..It was weird cause i had to take off the necklace in order to attach the cross onto in again (the cross is attached to the buckle,they can not be divided without damaging the gold, the buckle is sealed so the only way to take the cross of the necklace is to unlock it slide the cross out and then lock the necklace back on around your neck)...There is no way this was and still is physically possible..I didnt give it much thought then..A few months later the same thing happened , only this time i was i a gym working out when i found the cross on the gym floor..And again i had to take off (first unlock the necklace ) in order to attach the cross onto it...Then i started to be interested in this weird happening...I took the necklace to a professional gold retailer, had him check it for any loose welds ( the only possible way for this to have happened) and there was none, he though i was pulling his leg...Finally, the day before yesterday , my friends and I were on a beach at night drinking, and were discussing aliens and supernatural stuff...We got into a debate about my necklace, and how the only logical thing is that it's all a lie..the only other option defies the laws of physics..So i looked up at the night sky and shouted that if this thing was some kind of a sign, that i want to experience it again, and if It happened again i would completely dedicate myself to understanding how this is possible...And it happened again..only this time i cant find the cross anywhere, there are still a few places i intend to look at in hopes of finding it btw...
If anyone can help me out with this thing i would very much appreciate it..

And to add, when I was younger, about 15-16 year old, my uncle broth me a necklace that also had a cross on it, this one wasn't made of gold, it was some kind of marble like material....I had it for a week maybe until one day when i got to school i realized that the cross pendant had fallen off ( i didn't think much of it cause it was entirely possible that it fell due to the poor craftsmanship of the necklace, unlike the golden one i wrote about in the text above...) And since that was the first time ever i wore a cross pendant , and i liked the way it looked, I asked my brother ( who had the same necklace and cross pendant as I had) to give me his necklace so that I could wear it cause i thought it looked cool and needless to say the same thing happened with the second one as well, only this time the cross pendant cracked down the middle leaving only half of the pendant attached to my chain and the rest of it on the floor...

any thoughts?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 9:33 pm » by Baboogdi

It is my feeling that there are no restrictions on what is 'physically' possible. We like to think that we are controlled by a set of laws that we refer to as the laws of physics. I believe that physical reality is our creation. We are constantly making our beliefs into a three dimensional environment that allows us to explore ourselves. I wouldn't be so amazed at events that you describe. Try to open your self to other possibilities. If you commit yourself to this I think you will begin to experience the flexibility of reality. There are sources available that will help to expand your concept of what is possible. If you become a searcher for non-conventional knowledge it will make itself apparent to you. What is real is what you want to be real. If you can imagine it it can manifest itself.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 4:43 am » by Thewatcher

:hiho:

The answer is in your post..

You say, " We got into a debate about my necklace, and how the only logical thing is that it's all a lie..the only other option defies the laws of physics..So i looked up at the night sky and shouted that if this thing was some kind of a sign, that i want to experience it again, and if It happened again i would completely dedicate myself to understanding how this is possible...And it happened again..only this time i cant find the cross anywhere ".

To find the cross you have to dedicate yourself to understanding this phenomenon that happens to you, and until you get answers that only you can find out and you finally understand it all, that is when you will be reunited with your cross.

:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

PostTue May 06, 2014 5:41 pm » by FredMan

andrijazoric5 wrote:hello,
I am writing this in hopes that someone will know what it means...I got this golden necklace for my 18th birthday...It had a golden chain and a golden cross and they were attached to each other using a small buckle(golden) that was completely sealed... First time it happened was in 2010, i was spending my summer in the US and my girlfriend back then found the cross and the buckle that held it attached to my necklace in the bed after we were finished with having sex..It was weird cause i had to take off the necklace in order to attach the cross onto in again ?

No judgement intended, as I know Christians like to have sex before marriage.... but...
have you attached any "divine" significance to the cross falling off as you enter and pleasure your girl?

If one of you is a "Christian," the cross falling off, particularly as the guy fills his Christian girlfriend with his spermy pagan cum, may be symbolic of something, maybe something the two shouldn't be doing.

Is your girl a Christian girl?
She's obviously not an "innocent" virgin Christian, as she accepts you and enjoys all the feelings you give her, but.... the cross failing off could be symbolic.

There may also be some symbolism or irony if the woman has a cross tatoo above her vagina, which the guy may enjoy seeing as he rubs his hungry nonChristian manhood against her bush.

This graphic and I apologize, but we must get real here.

Next time you make love to your gal, see when that cross falls off.

Understand many good Christian girls will give the nonChristian men they date their sweet vaginas.
However, they may not use BC because taking the pill forces them to acknowledge their engaging in sex before marriage, so they ask their guys to "pull-out" just before he cums in them.
The sending of his pagan cum sort of "seals" the deal and requesting he shoot that cum on her tummy may be "easier on the conscience..." for such gals.

Try this next time you make love to her: withdraw just before cumming.
See if the cross falls then.

Then, the second time you two come together, don't pullout and then fill her Christian pussy with your pagan cum.

See if it still falls after you make your final moves and carnal thrusts before you send your cum deep into her or onto her Christian tummy.

Initiate

PostTue May 06, 2014 5:48 pm » by Cthulhu

andrijazoric5 wrote:hello,
I am writing this in hopes that someone will know what it means...I got this golden necklace for my 18th birthday...It had a golden chain and a golden cross and they were attached to each other using a small buckle(golden) that was completely sealed... First time it happened was in 2010, i was spending my summer in the US and my girlfriend back then found the cross and the buckle that held it attached to my necklace in the bed after we were finished with having sex..It was weird cause i had to take off the necklace in order to attach the cross onto in again (the cross is attached to the buckle,they can not be divided without damaging the gold, the buckle is sealed so the only way to take the cross of the necklace is to unlock it slide the cross out and then lock the necklace back on around your neck)...There is no way this was and still is physically possible..I didnt give it much thought then..A few months later the same thing happened , only this time i was i a gym working out when i found the cross on the gym floor..And again i had to take off (first unlock the necklace ) in order to attach the cross onto it...Then i started to be interested in this weird happening...I took the necklace to a professional gold retailer, had him check it for any loose welds ( the only possible way for this to have happened) and there was none, he though i was pulling his leg...Finally, the day before yesterday , my friends and I were on a beach at night drinking, and were discussing aliens and supernatural stuff...We got into a debate about my necklace, and how the only logical thing is that it's all a lie..the only other option defies the laws of physics..So i looked up at the night sky and shouted that if this thing was some kind of a sign, that i want to experience it again, and if It happened again i would completely dedicate myself to understanding how this is possible...And it happened again..only this time i cant find the cross anywhere, there are still a few places i intend to look at in hopes of finding it btw...
If anyone can help me out with this thing i would very much appreciate it..

And to add, when I was younger, about 15-16 year old, my uncle broth me a necklace that also had a cross on it, this one wasn't made of gold, it was some kind of marble like material....I had it for a week maybe until one day when i got to school i realized that the cross pendant had fallen off ( i didn't think much of it cause it was entirely possible that it fell due to the poor craftsmanship of the necklace, unlike the golden one i wrote about in the text above...) And since that was the first time ever i wore a cross pendant , and i liked the way it looked, I asked my brother ( who had the same necklace and cross pendant as I had) to give me his necklace so that I could wear it cause i thought it looked cool and needless to say the same thing happened with the second one as well, only this time the cross pendant cracked down the middle leaving only half of the pendant attached to my chain and the rest of it on the floor...

any thoughts?

Can I ask you...

"What do you think it is?"

Super Moderator

PostTue May 06, 2014 7:12 pm » by The57ironman

............................................... :peep:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Super Moderator

PostTue May 06, 2014 8:43 pm » by DarkHeart

particularly as the guy fills his Christian girlfriend with his spermy pagan cum, may be symbolic of something, maybe something the two shouldn't be doing.

That is abso-fkn-lutely hilarious :lol:

:hiho:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...