cryptid shapeshifter

Writer

PostSat Jan 10, 2009 8:40 am » by Debris765nju

Having multiple cryptids that exhibit similar tendencies and abilities such as to appear and disappear, to feed on blood and to be associated with UFO's and extraterrestrials leads me to believe that a single shapeshifter is responsible for all the cryptids. A single vehicle capable of projecting multiple images....or no image at all.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 10, 2009 11:13 am » by Drjones

Huh... :badair:
:help:

Writer

PostSat Jan 10, 2009 3:17 pm » by Landismine1234

sounds like a cryptic cryptid
:ohno:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 4:09 pm » by Drjones

landismine1234 wrote:sounds like a cryptic cryptid
:ohno:

Hmm..yeeesss..it does...I'll have to get out my flag again :bullshit:

Writer

PostTue Jan 13, 2009 3:03 pm » by Debris765nju

Okay how about this, instead of having a whole bunch of creatures that mankind has not been able to document, suppose there is only one that is able to assume many shapes. If you as a human developed the ability to shapeshift wouldn't your personality be the same if you were a bigfoot or werewolf?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 13, 2009 5:22 pm » by Drjones

debris765nju wrote:Okay how about this, instead of having a whole bunch of creatures that mankind has not been able to document, suppose there is only one that is able to assume many shapes. If you as a human developed the ability to shapeshift wouldn't your personality be the same if you were a bigfoot or werewolf?

Erm,i suppose so :help:

Writer

PostTue Jan 13, 2009 6:23 pm » by Landismine1234

then this cryptic cryptid becomes a crafty cameleon (C4 for short) :look:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 13, 2009 9:35 pm » by Towelie

Shapeshifting is impossible it goes against the laws of thermodynamics.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 13, 2009 10:09 pm » by Loveandlight

umm you say shapeshifting is impossible because its against the laws of thermodynamics !!
a law about anything is only that because man has dictated what the variables would be are we saying then that man cant possibly be wrong ? or that because we state something it must be true? maybe the same could be said then about einsteins theory of mass and reaching the speed of light ! does that mean its impossible ? what if we take gravity out of the equation by using an antigravity drive! would it still seem so impossible? is building a machine capable of repelling against gravity impossible ? impossibility is merely the thoughts we perceive with the information we are given about any particular subject but does that make us all knowing about all things or are we always still learning?

i know what i think
nothing is impossible!! :headscratch: :think:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 13, 2009 10:16 pm » by Towelie

Yes shapeshifting is impossible as the heat generated would cause the cells to expand and explode, Whethere or not something is possible/impossible is not as a result of someone saying it is/isnt it is just the way it is peoples opinions have nothing to do with it. Einsteins theory of relativity is true not because he said its true but because weve tested it and found it to be true, yes even with an anti-gravity drive reaching the speed of light is still impossible as youre still trying to accelerate mass.
Whats possible/impossible isnt decided by a person our universe has limits thats what makes things possible or impossible.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Next