5 posts • Page 1 of 1
The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power.
The Crystal children function as a group consciousness, rather than as individuals. They live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.
They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.
The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness, the Crystal children are also very powerful.
The Crystal child is incredibly sensitive, which stems from the ability to feel universal consciousness.
You won’t be able to hide anything from these children.
You won’t be able to lie to them either, as they will know immediately what the truth is. It is important to mention that Crystal children know what is in your thoughts, and even more importantly what is in your heart.
Children with a crystal vibration have the ability to reflect things back to the universe that are of no importance to them. Not only will they reflect this energy back, they will reflect it in such a way that is stronger than when it was taken in.
Just as Indigo children don’t react to guilt, you will find Crystal children do not react to fear.
Fear is prevalent in almost everyone.
The collective consciousness of our earth and universe magnifies this emotion. With terrorism on the rise, it is important now more than ever to let go of this age-old emotion. There is nothing to fear in this life, as all is unfolding as it should.
Doreen Virtue, noted author and expert on Star Children, has written about the characteristics of Crystal children. She says these characteristics may include:
• Have large, communicative eyes and an intense stare.
• Are highly affectionate.
• Begin speaking later in life, but often uses telepathy or self-invented words or sign language to communicate.
• Love music and may even sing before talking.
• Are extremely connected to animals and nature.
• Are often very interested in rocks, crystals, and stones.
• Are extremely artistic.
• Are highly empathic and sensitive.
• Are forgiving and generous to others.
• Draw people and animals near them and love attention.
• Often have good sense of balance and are fearless when exploring high places.
• Often see or hear angels and spirit guides – both their own and others’.
• Dislike high-stress environments with many distractions.
• Dislike loud/sharp sounds.
• Dislike bright, unnatural lights.
• Often enjoy choosing their own meals and/or when they eat them.
• Often speak about universal love and healing.
• Sometimes show healing gifts at young ages.
• Don’t react well to sugar, caffeine, or unnatural foods/chemicals.
• Dislike fighting or refuse to keep an argument going very long.
• Often show strength in telekinesis (or Psycho kinesis).
• Often amplify emotional energies they gain from their environment (such as negative energies).
• Can become uncomfortable when around electrical devices too long (watching TV, computer, etc.), sometimes resulting in a trance-like state.
• Sometimes seem ‘clingy’ to their parents until 4 or 5.
• Often stare at people for long periods of time (this allows them to read a person and find out more about them through their own personal memories and energy).
• Can sometimes be manipulative and throw tantrums if they cannot create a reality that is good for them.
• Are easily over-stimulated and need to meditate/be alone often to replenish themselves.
• Don’t usually have trouble with fear or worry.
• Enjoy discussing spiritual or philosophical topics.
• May appear to be looking at nothing or talking to no one (sign of clairvoyance and/or clairaudience).
http://zazenlife.com/2012/11/27/crystal ... ren-stars/
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Related topics
- Last post